The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Save packs for TOTS?

Pila4life
311 posts Sunday League Hero
I have 33 packs saved. Does it make more sense to open them now knowing if I pack something big it will be worth more now or keep saving until TOTS.

Comments

• Tornado31619
    20220 posts Club Captain
    Open one or two whenever there are decent specials in packs. The game is dead by TOTS, so you might as well try (keyword: try :trollface:) to enjoy it now.
  • Dmb75
    484 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited March 2019
    Everyone says the game is dead but its not. There’s a reason you’re posting on the forum. If you see a few players who can get in your first team feel free but I’ve currently got 130 packs saves(none worse than prime gold players) and I’m saving them. These promo players do nothing for me. And even if the game is dead by then you will still have no problem finding a match.
  • Yea ive been saving for tots. Got 60 packs so far and hope to have 150-200 ready to open for tots
  • IRON_KY94
    268 posts Sunday League Hero
    Imagine if you save numerous packs for TOTS and you don’t pack a TOTS player 👀☠️
  • joehuk
    3631 posts National Call-Up
    Man I wish I could save.

I just can't as soon as I get anything in 'My PACKS it's... must..... open.....

:joy:
  • Dmb75
    IRON_KY94 wrote: »
    Imagine if you save numerous packs for TOTS and you don’t pack a TOTS player 👀☠️

Imagine you open numerous packs and don’t get a single fut birthday player....
  • IRON_KY94
    268 posts Sunday League Hero
    Dmb75 wrote: »
    IRON_KY94 wrote: »

Imagine you open numerous packs and don’t get a single fut birthday player....
    exactly. Fuming.

• Pila4life
    311 posts Sunday League Hero
    I opened 20 packs... saved the rare megas, rare players and ultimate pack. Best pull was Nif Naldo
  • Adrew
    228 posts Sunday League Hero
    I saved about 150 good packs in Fifa 18, but no walkout during ToTS period since the pack weight was extremely low, however I did pack Aguero in a guaranted Ultimate Tots
  • Dmb75
    Pila4life wrote: »
    I opened 20 packs... saved the rare megas, rare players and ultimate pack. Best pull was Nif Naldo

Tried to tell ya. Saved 180 packs last years including 85 premium pl player packs. Got 6 TOTS.