Re-do previous SBC's

hansie-fcu
388 posts An Exciting Prospect
When do you guys expect you will get a second chance to do various sbc's which passed. I regret so much that I didnt do Zlatan hopefully I can do him soon

Comments

• Delvinho
    978 posts Professional
    End of the game
  • Mr_Matchup1
    4221 posts National Call-Up
    I laughed at the people that were saying he was a waste of 200k at the time and I'm still laughing at them , it was a no brainer to do him :D even as a sub he's icon level
  • hansie-fcu
    None of yall wanted to do that cheap ibra because of link reasons, now after people find out hes better than a 1.5m card (ronaldo), yall begging for it to be re-released...

If thats the case, whats the point of the SBCs being time sensitive

I just missed him was on holiday how much did he cost?
  • hansie-fcu
    Delvinho wrote: »
    End of the game

That would suck but thanks for the answer
  • hansie-fcu
    I laughed at the people that were saying he was a waste of 200k at the time and I'm still laughing at them , it was a no brainer to do him :D even as a sub he's icon level

GG that you did him :)
  • Clancy
    7738 posts League Winner

I wasn't playing FUT at all when Ibra came out, hadn't logged on in a couple weeks.

But still logged onto the forum once in a while and saw people talking about him. Looked at the stats and it was a no-brainer for 200k. Logged on and did the SBC even though I hadn't played in weeks and wasn't planning to play for another couple. So worth it
  • Mr_Matchup1
    hansie-fcu wrote: »

GG that you did him :)

If it's any consolation I deleted my account so jokes on me :D
  • JURITO1000
    1661 posts Play-Off Hero
    None of yall wanted to do that cheap ibra because of link reasons, now after people find out hes better than a 1.5m card (ronaldo), yall begging for it to be re-released...

He was around 200k from scratch
  • hansie-fcu
    JURITO1000 wrote: »

He was around 200k from scratch

That would have been a no-brainer Im using CR7 he's great but Zlatan when he comes as a sub for my opponents in the WL I know Im done if Im not leading with 2 or more goals
  • Nktori
    237 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I agree.

Part of the game is about navigating SBCs and choosing the ones that are worth it.

One counterpoint is they've not been consistent in the quality of the flashbacks. People may have passed on Ibra for Torres or Villa for example, but those cards have been underwhelming. I could understand the frustration there.
  • Delvinho
    978 posts Professional
    Nktori wrote: »

I agree.

Part of the game is about navigating SBCs and choosing the ones that are worth it.

One counterpoint is they've not been consistent in the quality of the flashbacks. People may have passed on Ibra for Torres or Villa for example, but those cards have been underwhelming. I could understand the frustration there.

Villa has been far from underwhelming

Torres doesn’t play how he did IRL but is a great card on UT if used correctly
  • Mr_Matchup1
    edited March 23

I agree.

Villa is no where near ibra hes more of a lower tier player like pato fb
  • Delboy13710
    4724 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 23
    I did him for later same with Alves , they will be with me in my final team .
    200k for that Ibra card is a madness lol
  • Delvinho
    978 posts Professional

I agree.

He’s not on Ibra’s level but he’s far better than FB Pato for me. IMO the best three FBs are
    1.) Ibra
    2.) De Rossi
    3.) Villa

• Nktori

I agree.

He’s not on Ibra’s level but he’s far better than FB Pato for me. IMO the best three FBs are
    1.) Ibra
    2.) De Rossi
    3.) Villa

Exactly. My point was that you'd have expected Villa to be as good as Ibra, given his sensational career.

He's not, and therefore people are still upset about not getting Ibra. If Villa was equal 1 on your list, less people would still be upset
  • VerdePride
    3240 posts National Call-Up
    I wish I could do FB Torres and FB Casillas, lost track of time with those SBCs 😭
  • BombSquadPuppy
    1427 posts Professional

I agree.

There really isnt a valid counterpoint to the release of SBCs

Theyre all time sensitive. People going on vacation, getting the game at a later date, etc. are at a loss because there are various methods (phone app, pc web app) aprt from console in which it couldve been completed

Quality of flashbacks are dependent on the user. Youre given all the player details, stats, and work rates; as well as a few days to get peer evaluation on performance
  • Nktori
    edited March 23

I agree.

Theyre all time sensitive. People going on vacation, getting the game at a later date, etc. are at a loss because there are various methods (phone app, pc web app) aprt from console in which it couldve been completed

Quality of flashbacks are dependent on the user. Youre given all the player details, stats, and work rates; as well as a few days to get peer evaluation on performance

I agree with your points.

To rephrase my counterpoint slightly differently, I feel sorry for people who passed on Ibra on the assumption there would be similar quality flashbacks released in the future. He's been the only top tier FB attacker released.

Having said that, I also think Ibra was a no brainer so don't understand why people didn't do him if they had the coins. But I suppose coins are hard to come by for some people.
  • Matt_Cornwall
    2914 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wish I'd done rttf alonso
  • JURITO1000
    1661 posts Play-Off Hero

I agree.

I agree with your points.

To rephrase my counterpoint slightly differently, I feel sorry for people who passed on Ibra on the assumption there would be similar quality flashbacks released in the future. He's been the only top tier FB attacker released.

Having said that, I also think Ibra was a no brainer so don't understand why people didn't do him if they had the coins. But I suppose coins are hard to come by for some people.

When Ibra came out not too many people had 2 icons in team to link him. Thats the reason probably why he was so cheap.

• ELSALCFC
    272 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sbcs are the a bit of a luck thing in many ways. I have many sbc regrets this year. I’ve done joelinton, arnautovic, hulk, kompany, rudiger, yedlin, nakata, falcao, Cech and schmeichel. Absolutely hate the untradable element, think about all the the coins I could have to buy top tier players! I’m not rich so feel obliged to stick with my untradables that I’ve sunk coins into and build teams around them. Truth is, there’s much better teams out there for similar coins.
  • Royboy
    740 posts Semi-Pro
    I don’t usually invest into SBCs because I get bored of a player easily and hate to have untradable cards. But I had to do Zlatan and so glad I did
  • BombSquadPuppy
    1427 posts Professional
    Now dont yall miss out on that vidal, will be a beast of a cdm
  • Fccheek
    677 posts An Exciting Prospect

I agree.

Yes villas not that good but torres in a lot of ways for me is better than Ibra and like the other guy said he doesn’t play like torres did in the past so u lose some nostalgia but as a card he is insane 6’1 90 strength 94 strint speed and 98 shot power. He’s better than any striker for me Ibra just gets headers from corner.
  • Clanceypants
    455 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have 905 games with FB Juan Fran. 😂
  • Safehands84
    3375 posts National Call-Up
    I do regret a couple I passed on Alves and Torres and Hernandez. Alves I really regret, he looks best RB in game ( I like attacking fullbacks) Hernandez just for nostaliga
  • hansie-fcu
    At least there is an option to get ibra coming its a shame you dont have the guarantee tough
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner

He’s no where near CR7. Good value though.
  • hansie-fcu
    85 rated Squad not even a guarantee you Will get him rip