Free kicks

Gavlaaaarrr
112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
What happened to a good old free kick? I’d say 10% of the community take a free kick at goal, the rest of people put 3 people over and try stupid free kicks

Comments

• I SiR MartY I
    5115 posts Big Money Move
    Too inconsistent. Shoot 10 at goal from the same position with the same power and aim the same way and you'll get 10 different results.

Laying it off or doing a routine is far more consistent.
  • Lulz
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I’ve scored hundreds of free kicks this year.

Last year they were broken and completely random. This year they are actually fine but I guess people are just used to these routines after last years mess
  • freakjas
    4597 posts National Call-Up
    Lulz wrote: »
    I’ve scored hundreds of free kicks this year.

Last year they were broken and completely random. This year they are actually fine but I guess people are just used to these routines after last years mess
    Yup
    Also like when my opponent moves his goalie and i smash it in the other corner
  • JURITO1000
    1343 posts Professional
    I score a lot of free kicks with Nedved and scored a lot before with Rui Costa
  • Torn4do
    501 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I tend to always move a player on to the line these days, I find it makes all my players move an occupy the spaces in front of goal which makes it a lot harder for anyone to do one of those short pass free kicks as it blocks off the initial shot.
  • Lackosweat
    5046 posts Big Money Move
    This year it’s easy to score direct fks :D
  • Alx192
    368 posts Sunday League Hero
    I take them with FB Ibra when 19-21 yards out. 9/10 is a goal