The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Variable gameplay speed/delay.

Damo_Suzuki
2054 posts Fans' Favourite
Until today i have never played at 7/8am uk time before but...... Wow! The game is twice as fast and the difference is unbelievable.

If you read the person you actually get the ball. Also, they can't ghost through your tackles with skill moves anywhere near as easily.

Passing is crisp and the AI is more aggressive in tackles. They can't endlessly turn backwards and forwards right in front of your defender with him not reacting at all.

FB De Rossi is absolutely immense and before he was hot garbage for me and pretty much just a spectator. He feels twice as fast, strong and aggresive. It's no wonder some people love certain cards whereas others hate them.

I'm really annoyed as this is how it should be all the time and this is the first time i have had it functioning this well this edition :(

Comments

• Recoba
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    Yep lightning fast smooth gameplay at 6am UK time.
  • Rippa
    1715 posts Play-Off Hero
    horrible button delay in the states. very bad
  • Ruprecht
    139 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Absolutely terrible for me all weekend that's made it my last one ever. Not playing when the gameplay is this bad again.
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2054 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ruprecht wrote: »
    Absolutely terrible for me all weekend that's made it my last one ever. Not playing when the gameplay is this bad again.

The trouble is, if you never play when the gameplay is bad then you have very small windows in which you can actually play at all. It's not really a fully functional consumer product.
  • Ruprecht
    139 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ruprecht wrote: »

The trouble is, if you never play when the gameplay is bad then you have very small windows in which you can actually play at all. It's not really a fully functional consumer product.

Completely agree but I've had enough now. Its frustrating and not fun so why bother. Every week is the same, cant be bothered with it anymore.