A or B or C?

kopking89
913 posts Professional
Which one would be better for someone who’s not that great at the game? Asking for a mate... ;-)

SEtSubW.jpeg[\img]iurPLls.jpeg[\img]nQPdlv2.jpeg[\img]

Comments

• CPFC16
    2107 posts Fans' Favourite
    B. C is way too attacking and with A I think Ronny won’t be great in CM.
  • CPFC16
    CPFC16 wrote: »

To add to this, I think if you branch out a bit more (less prem), with your coin total you could build a really nice team with a few icons
  • SupaNoodle1990
    28457 posts Player of the Year

To add to this, I think if you branch out a bit more (less prem), with your coin total you could build a really nice team with a few icons

This advice is for everyone.
  • CPFC16

This advice is for everyone.

Yes it really is. I have a lot of friends just stuck behind one league, afraid to play players on 8 chem etc. I’m fed up telling them try something different, use a few leagues, play players out of position off chem. Gives way more options and makes the game more fun I think.
  • YOLOT0URE
    7892 posts League Winner
    Also, charge your phone
  • kopking89
    913 posts Professional
    Happy to take any ideas, players I want to keep in are PIM Gerrard, RTTF Dijk and RTTF Fabinho
  • Fabibi94
    678 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 2019
    For 5.6 mil, you could build a way better team imo. CR7 seems to be the most OP card you can get for the price for example, you could even build a pretty strong team around TOTY Mbappe.

Are any of the above untradable? Do you have any high rated untradables that aren’t in those squads, like FB Ibra?
  • Scutch
    14769 posts World Class
    kopking89 wrote: »
    Happy to take any ideas, players I want to keep in are PIM Gerrard, RTTF Dijk and RTTF Fabinho

So how many coins do you have to play with seeing as you already have those players?
  • kopking89
    913 posts Professional
    Don’t have any unreadable cards and I don’t have those players already, they are just ones I’d like to have being a Liverpool fan! Got 5.6m in total