Where Should Competitive FIFA Take Place?

AFC_95
8828 posts League Winner
And why?

Where Should Competitive FIFA Take Place? 62 votes

Pro Clubs
45%
Lcfc94bbergerDieWölfe14XxNevermindxXYesser7SnapzsMini_Miudocrackers07WryLuckyTornado31619WS100889Barbwinho17ItsWideRightFifa_Hawk_85AFC_95Skinner249Headshrinker363Giggs11NazgulPocketsquareguy 28 votes
H2H
38%
ClancyholdenwaitCrouchy 117abcdefg123kcichrisme360swfcfan89MasscheranoBobo23Andyh60FCKopenhagenFANEdward220967senaffcPrimalKingchavez_152Colonel_GetafeMojoJojoBitofaLiabilityBernaLeo87Alx192 24 votes
FUT
16%
RadioShaqPieman25WFCBagnalllastfifaSeandimesMa7mooodHDTommygunnrnmays1NavraatAzizManUtd 10 votes

Comments

• AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Pro Clubs
    Definitely clubs. It's like really footie and EA want to be a simulator. It should be XI Vs XI and not 1+10 AI Vs 1+10 AI
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    Pro Clubs
    100%
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Pro Clubs
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    100%

My club just won div one! Haha. But I agree.
  • kcichris
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero
    H2H
    as special version of h2h with all players 85 rated all players of the same position have the same rating
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    Pro Clubs
    AFC_95 wrote: »
    100%

Nice mate. Just remember who told you about the world of pro clubs :wink:
  • Skinner249
    390 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pro Clubs
    Played a few games for England back on 2011 in pro clubs, they used to run unofficial tournaments every few months, matching some of the tastiest players from the likes of England, France, Scotland, Holland, was fun.

VFL and the 23197 other 11 man leagues are a bit meh these days, tends to be teams run by people that love a bit of control over anything else, nothing like the managers from the older days, proper tactics back then.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Pro Clubs
    100%

Nice mate. Just remember who told you about the world of pro clubs :wink:

Was it you? Haha yes!! Yesterday in div one I scored four in eight minutes lol!
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Pro Clubs
    Skinner249 wrote: »
    Played a few games for England back on 2011 in pro clubs, they used to run unofficial tournaments every few months, matching some of the tastiest players from the likes of England, France, Scotland, Holland, was fun.

VFL and the 23197 other 11 man leagues are a bit meh these days, tends to be teams run by people that love a bit of control over anything else, nothing like the managers from the older days, proper tactics back then.

Still better than FUT lmao.
  • Renamed123456
    4086 posts National Call-Up
    Why not all?

I'd love to be part of an 11 man pro club tho.
  • Recoba
    3609 posts National Call-Up
    Competitive FIFA Will always be played on FUT from now on. It's what makes them big money.
  • DieWölfe14
    1814 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pro Clubs
    Clubs without a doubt but it doesn't generate an income like FUT so will never happen
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Pro Clubs
    Recoba wrote: »
    Competitive FIFA Will always be played on FUT from now on. It's what makes them big money.

But where do you think it should be?
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Pro Clubs
    Why not all?

I'm part of an XI team. It's awesome!
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Pro Clubs
    Clubs without a doubt but it doesn't generate an income like FUT so will never happen

Agreed.
  • Renamed123456
    Why not all?

I dunno how I'd ever manage to find that. Especially when you want to play CAM/Wing or any creative attacking role.

I'm not sure how the building a player works either. Seems limiting. Like building anyone over 5'6 isn't worth it.

Any tips to getting into a team or general tips for proclubs etc ?
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Pro Clubs
    Why not all?

I dunno how I'd ever manage to find that. Especially when you want to play CAM/Wing or any creative attacking role.

I'm not sure how the building a player works either. Seems limiting. Like building anyone over 5'6 isn't worth it.

Look on Reddit. And taller players are OP on clubs. And you don't expect to play CAM/Wing you go into a club and play where there's space. Like my div one club we wouldn't take a new player as a winger/attacking player. We're taking newer players as fullbacks.

I joined the club as a brand new pro. Started at LB, went to CAM, back to CM and now I play ST. In time your club learns where you work best.

My pro is the same page at 5'5 and at 6'2 so my guy is 6'2. Just play where there's space and you'll enjoy it tons more than FUT.
  • Mini_Miudo
    9964 posts Has That Special Something
    Pro Clubs
    Literally makes no sense that the mostly AI controlled AND pay to win mode is the competitive one. So stupid.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Pro Clubs
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    Literally makes no sense that the mostly AI controlled AND pay to win mode is the competitive one. So stupid.

Agreed! But we know EA have made champs for revenue so it will never move.
  • Nazgul
    556 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Pro Clubs
    Always thought pro clubs would be the better choice for a competitive game mode. Cut out the AI nonsense
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Pro Clubs
    Nazgul wrote: »
    Always thought pro clubs would be the better choice for a competitive game mode. Cut out the AI nonsense

Agreed. But AI interference is still stupid. Yesterday we went for a corner to the edge of the box for our CDM to volley. I was about five years inside the box and as the ball came in my player went "you know where I want to lock on to? That corner!" Lmao
  • Nazgul
    556 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Pro Clubs

Agreed. But AI interference is still stupid. Yesterday we went for a corner to the edge of the box for our CDM to volley. I was about five years inside the box and as the ball came in my player went "you know where I want to lock on to? That corner!" Lmao

Nightmare! I guess it’s never going to be perfect but 11vs11 human controlled players just seems a much better model for a competitive game mode, I used to love pro clubs perhaps I’ll give it another whirl
  • holdenwait
    55471 posts National Treasure
    H2H
    no boosted cards and just bugger off in general
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Pro Clubs

Nightmare! I guess it’s never going to be perfect but 11vs11 human controlled players just seems a much better model for a competitive game mode, I used to love pro clubs perhaps I’ll give it another whirl

Definitely agree. But they need to take off AI assistance it's so annoying!

Give me a PM my club are always trialing players during cups.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Pro Clubs
    holdenwait wrote: »
    no boosted cards and just bugger off in general

Agree. And not only that it's instead of the most OP XI you have to play with a normal team.
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    edited March 22
    Pro Clubs
    Love a competitive pro clubs tbh
  • Pieman25
    15987 posts World Class
    FUT
    It's the 1 that makes the most money
  • Renamed123456
    Why not all?

Look on Reddit. And taller players are OP on clubs. And you don't expect to play CAM/Wing you go into a club and play where there's space. Like my div one club we wouldn't take a new player as a winger/attacking player. We're taking newer players as fullbacks.

I joined the club as a brand new pro. Started at LB, went to CAM, back to CM and now I play ST. In time your club learns where you work best.

My pro is the same page at 5'5 and at 6'2 so my guy is 6'2. Just play where there's space and you'll enjoy it tons more than FUT.

I feel like I'll be made to play fullback, be trash at fullback and get kicked out. Ha.

How do you gain more skill points etc ¿
  • RadioShaq
    14901 posts Moderator
    FUT
    Needs to be where the best players play and 1on1 and the most popular mode.
  • Skinner249
    390 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pro Clubs
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Needs to be where the best players play and 1on1 and the most popular mode.

The best players would follow the competitive route. If EA announced an eSport event for online seasons tomorrow then everyone would start playing that.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Pro Clubs
    Why not all?

I feel like I'll be made to play fullback, be trash at fullback and get kicked out. Ha.

How do you gain more skill points etc ¿

We always play new players at fullback, it's where my 78 rated pro started. We don't kick anyone out because we know lower rated pros won't be as good.

And by playing matches!