The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

FB Ibra igs

Ermski
755 posts Semi-Pro
Hi guys, searching for prem or sub 1 million forwards type players on futbin who i can play along side ibra, was comparing igs and i cant find anyone who comes close, is there anyone? Not toty

Comments

• Clancy
    7761 posts League Winner
    So you're trying to find someone similar to ibra.... to play next to Ibra? I don't get the point

you've already got Ibra, pair him with someone like Rashford so they can play off each other's strengths
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    14781 posts World Class
    Clancy wrote: »
    So you're trying to find someone similar to ibra.... to play next to Ibra? I don't get the point

you've already got Ibra, pair him with someone like Rashford so they can play off each other's strengths

This. Hero Rashford feels no different to his HL card and is only 370k. I picked him up for 270k when released.
  • MHoney1234
    10037 posts Has That Special Something
    Get prime Larsson
  • Ermski
    755 posts Semi-Pro
    Im not trying to find a ibra to play next to a ibra, i was looking for someone with igs on a par with him. I already have potm rashford in cam. He and ibra are the best players in my team
  • Phiba
    806 posts Semi-Pro
    Zlatan IGS = 2387
    TIF Di Maria IGS = 2389

305k so might be worth a look and would compliment Zlat IMO, but haven’t personally tried Di Maria. WF is off putting though.