Will 84's, 85's increase due to FUT Birthday SBC demand?

13
SSL14
468 posts An Exciting Prospect
Or decrease as a result of lightning rounds and huge loads of supply on the market?

I'm unsure whether to sell my stock now for around 3k profit per card or hold on. :/

Comments

  • EddieFicio
    21389 posts Club Captain
    Tank at 6 (and during LR so all day) and gradually rise as sbcs come out.

    Your call
  • realhokies
    504 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I would panic and list for 3k cheaper. Let me load up my webapp tho
  • Flamstead
    2826 posts Fans' Favourite
    Depends on the first SBC's but 90% likely to tank.

    Laca / Witsel will be at like 7K again
  • SSL14
    468 posts An Exciting Prospect
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    Tank at 6 (and during LR so all day) and gradually rise as sbcs come out.

    Your call

    Thanks for the advice Eddie, I'm keeping around 20 for the sbcs myself, decided to sell majority now. Take my profits and run, can always buy more during the lighting rounds.

    I notice the ranges haven't been increased eithier so the profits per card are greatly reduced :(
  • Tietherope
    10063 posts Has That Special Something
    Standard lightning rounds won't do the same damage that 2 for 1 and 1/2 price packs caused.
  • Andy99TradeZ
    13684 posts Has That Special Something
    They will rise
  • TakeItSlow
    7181 posts Big Money Move
    Imagine the amount of people holding 83’s-86’s looking to make a quick buck thinking the way you are.

    Specific Items for the anniversary and fut birthday SBC’s will go up.

    Specific ratings due to icon SBC’s coming out won’t rise much if anything at all as they’re out for the rest of FUT.

    Your best bet is to pick up a load of different items and sell when they’re specifically needed as a req.

    For example if a special Guarin comes out and he’s like 92 rated. Needs a squad that consists of 7 colombian players at 84 or 85 rated then Falcao will shoot up.
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    They will rise

    They will no doubt rise. Undercutting and LRs then steady rise
  • TakeItSlow
    7181 posts Big Money Move
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    They will rise

    They will no doubt rise. Undercutting and LRs then steady rise

    There’s no reason for them to rise
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    They will rise

    They will no doubt rise. Undercutting and LRs then steady rise

    There’s no reason for them to rise

    There is every reason for them to rise. You serious?
  • Paciga45
    3545 posts National Call-Up
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    They will rise

    They will no doubt rise. Undercutting and LRs then steady rise

    There’s no reason for them to rise

    You must enjoy being wrong
  • TakeItSlow
    7181 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 22
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    They will rise

    They will no doubt rise. Undercutting and LRs then steady rise

    There’s no reason for them to rise

    There is every reason for them to rise. You serious?

    Why are they going to rise?! Icons aren’t out for 30 days there’s no limit.
  • MikeyP_FC
    12957 posts Has That Special Something
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    They will rise

    They will no doubt rise. Undercutting and LRs then steady rise

    There’s no reason for them to rise

    Didn’t you say 2 days ago that only two icon SBCs were confirmed via your sources for fut birthday?
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    They will rise

    They will no doubt rise. Undercutting and LRs then steady rise

    There’s no reason for them to rise

    There is every reason for them to rise. You serious?

    Why are they going to rise?! Icons aren’t out for 30 days there’s no limit.

    Because there will be 21 sbcs, many of them desirable for the community.
  • Paciga45
    3545 posts National Call-Up
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    They will rise

    They will no doubt rise. Undercutting and LRs then steady rise

    There’s no reason for them to rise

    There is every reason for them to rise. You serious?

    Why are they going to rise?! Icons aren’t out for 30 days there’s no limit.

    Icons have nothing to do with it
  • TakeItSlow
    7181 posts Big Money Move
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    They will rise

    They will no doubt rise. Undercutting and LRs then steady rise

    There’s no reason for them to rise

    There is every reason for them to rise. You serious?

    Why are they going to rise?! Icons aren’t out for 30 days there’s no limit.

    Because there will be 21 sbcs, many of them desirable for the community.

    Dear lord.

    Didn’t read what I said before hand? I said specific items needed for the player SBC’s that aren’t icons will go up. The SBC’s aren’t going to be available for 10 days. It’ll be 3/4 days at a time.

    Only the items specific to what’s needed will go up, the rating has absolutely no relevance as a whole to wether or not prices will rise.

    That’s why it’s best to get a mixture of itemsZ
  • realhokies
    504 posts An Exciting Prospect
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    They will rise

    They will no doubt rise. Undercutting and LRs then steady rise

    There’s no reason for them to rise

    There is every reason for them to rise. You serious?

    Why are they going to rise?! Icons aren’t out for 30 days there’s no limit.

    Because there will be 21 sbcs, many of them desirable for the community.

    Dear lord.

    Didn’t read what I said before hand? I said specific items needed for the player SBC’s that aren’t icons will go up. The SBC’s aren’t going to be available for 10 days. It’ll be 3/4 days at a time.

    Only the items specific to what’s needed will go up, the rating has absolutely no relevance as a whole to wether or not prices will rise.

    That’s why it’s best to get a mixture of itemsZ

    So there won't be any generic 84+ whatever teams needed?

    This doesn't sound right
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    They will rise

    They will no doubt rise. Undercutting and LRs then steady rise

    There’s no reason for them to rise

    There is every reason for them to rise. You serious?

    Why are they going to rise?! Icons aren’t out for 30 days there’s no limit.

    Because there will be 21 sbcs, many of them desirable for the community.

    Dear lord.

    Didn’t read what I said before hand? I said specific items needed for the player SBC’s that aren’t icons will go up. The SBC’s aren’t going to be available for 10 days. It’ll be 3/4 days at a time.

    Only the items specific to what’s needed will go up, the rating has absolutely no relevance as a whole to wether or not prices will rise.

    That’s why it’s best to get a mixture of itemsZ

    Dear lord? I said 85s will rise, and they will. Sbcs like EOE Robben, FB Villa and other desirable sbcs will rise prices.
  • Kamilflage
    4537 posts National Call-Up
    Uhh icons, Flashbacks, Fut Bday SBCs, and who knows maybe even TOTY SBC...
    I'm gonna say rise
  • TakeItSlow
    7181 posts Big Money Move
    realhokies wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    They will rise

    They will no doubt rise. Undercutting and LRs then steady rise

    There’s no reason for them to rise

    There is every reason for them to rise. You serious?

    Why are they going to rise?! Icons aren’t out for 30 days there’s no limit.

    Because there will be 21 sbcs, many of them desirable for the community.

    Dear lord.

    Didn’t read what I said before hand? I said specific items needed for the player SBC’s that aren’t icons will go up. The SBC’s aren’t going to be available for 10 days. It’ll be 3/4 days at a time.

    Only the items specific to what’s needed will go up, the rating has absolutely no relevance as a whole to wether or not prices will rise.

    That’s why it’s best to get a mixture of itemsZ

    So there won't be any generic 84+ whatever teams needed?

    This doesn't sound right

    No. There will always be certain req’s within that for the birthday and anniversary cards. Also depends on what’s released.
  • realhokies
    504 posts An Exciting Prospect
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    realhokies wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    They will rise

    They will no doubt rise. Undercutting and LRs then steady rise

    There’s no reason for them to rise

    There is every reason for them to rise. You serious?

    Why are they going to rise?! Icons aren’t out for 30 days there’s no limit.

    Because there will be 21 sbcs, many of them desirable for the community.

    Dear lord.

    Didn’t read what I said before hand? I said specific items needed for the player SBC’s that aren’t icons will go up. The SBC’s aren’t going to be available for 10 days. It’ll be 3/4 days at a time.

    Only the items specific to what’s needed will go up, the rating has absolutely no relevance as a whole to wether or not prices will rise.

    That’s why it’s best to get a mixture of itemsZ

    So there won't be any generic 84+ whatever teams needed?

    This doesn't sound right

    No. There will always be certain req’s within that for the birthday and anniversary cards. Also depends on what’s released.

    From every previous SBC release, it seems there are specific reqs for one team and then some generic 84+ rated one.
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    I have sold all my 85+ cards. Will see what I pack and what is released. I will then try and buy enough players to prep for at least 1 decent SBC.
    Would rather coins in the bank instead of Players that will fluctuate massively in price.
  • llcg04
    420 posts Sunday League Hero
    People said they wont rise when robben was like 8k, now you can sell him for 14k. Just be Patient and wait, they might drop at First but then go up
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    I have sold all my 85+ cards. Will see what I pack and what is released. I will then try and buy enough players to prep for at least 1 decent SBC.
    Would rather coins in the bank instead of Players that will fluctuate massively in price.

    You can have both?
  • AIeks
    4972 posts National Call-Up
    84s will shoot up if there's a totw 1-27 upgrade or a another one of the "best of totw". Base icon is possible too.
  • Whoman
    5306 posts Big Money Move
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Imagine the amount of people holding 83’s-86’s looking to make a quick buck thinking the way you are.

    Specific Items for the anniversary and fut birthday SBC’s will go up.

    Specific ratings due to icon SBC’s coming out won’t rise much if anything at all as they’re out for the rest of FUT.

    Your best bet is to pick up a load of different items and sell when they’re specifically needed as a req.

    For example if a special Guarin comes out and he’s like 92 rated. Needs a squad that consists of 7 colombian players at 84 or 85 rated then Falcao will shoot up.

    Don't think EA has demanded more than 2 of a nation for any SBC all year and that's from the big nations with plenty of options.

    But yeah, best bet always is to diversify imo so not disagreeing :) Especially since that way you can do Player SBCs immediately as well. Did that for Carniball, had probably 250 cards of 84 or higher, ended up selling 1/3 (for 50%+ profit usually), using 1/3 and the rest i still have for future use.

    Will definitely by a large spread tonight and then again sell part and use part.

  • TakeItSlow
    7181 posts Big Money Move
    Whoman wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Imagine the amount of people holding 83’s-86’s looking to make a quick buck thinking the way you are.

    Specific Items for the anniversary and fut birthday SBC’s will go up.

    Specific ratings due to icon SBC’s coming out won’t rise much if anything at all as they’re out for the rest of FUT.

    Your best bet is to pick up a load of different items and sell when they’re specifically needed as a req.

    For example if a special Guarin comes out and he’s like 92 rated. Needs a squad that consists of 7 colombian players at 84 or 85 rated then Falcao will shoot up.

    Don't think EA has demanded more than 2 of a nation for any SBC all year and that's from the big nations with plenty of options.

    But yeah, best bet always is to diversify imo so not disagreeing :) Especially since that way you can do Player SBCs immediately as well. Did that for Carniball, had probably 250 cards of 84 or higher, ended up selling 1/3 (for 50%+ profit usually), using 1/3 and the rest i still have for future use.

    Will definitely by a large spread tonight and then again sell part and use part.

    Yeah that example was more to make the point that certain cards needed will fly up compared to just everything.
  • Hollandman
    2110 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bought Saterday loads of 83 - 87 and listing them every hour for more. Already made 350k profit from Saturday, just list them higher and almost every hour you have atleast 1sale
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    I have sold all my 85+ cards. Will see what I pack and what is released. I will then try and buy enough players to prep for at least 1 decent SBC.
    Would rather coins in the bank instead of Players that will fluctuate massively in price.

    You can have both?

    I either kept the players I had and had 200k less, or had the extra coins but only have a handful of SBC ready cards.
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    My big debate with myself is whether to buy a Base Icon now.
    If they shoot up a lot, I will regret not buying 1.
Sign In or Register to comment.