How many packs did you save for FUT Bday?

greif44
2362 posts Fans' Favourite
I have ~20 waiting to be opened - most recent rewards + MM + some from draft. My pack luck during promos was atrocious though so I expect another bunch of 82-rated cards.

Comments

• llcg04
    420 posts Sunday League Hero
    I saved around 50 Packs, but couldnt wait so i opened them on monday With the motm in Packs.
  • joeyvdk
    47 posts Park Captain
    Saved 42 packs, all prime gold players packs or better. Gonna open them next thursday with a mate :)
  • Gnomenclature
    2662 posts Fans' Favourite
    34 packs. Mostly crap from league sbc and some rewards and mm.
  • Lackosweat
    5523 posts Big Money Move
    Nuffin.
  • oldboiler
    1980 posts Play-Off Hero
    6 packs from rivals and MM. Also about 20 teams sitting completed in leagues SBCs that I can chuck in. Not expecting anything though, EA definetly drops the pack rate on reward packs during promos
  • Gnomenclature
    2662 posts Fans' Favourite
    oldboiler wrote: »
    6 packs from rivals and MM. Also about 20 teams sitting completed in leagues SBCs that I can chuck in. Not expecting anything though, EA definetly drops the pack rate on reward packs during promos

Probably why you can't see pack odds on "free" packs...
  • SamPes
    8 posts Ball Boy
    13 only .....
  • abcdefg123
    826 posts Semi-Pro
    Zero
  • Bilbao_Baggins
    3930 posts National Call-Up
    Will have around 50+ packs ready. From prime gold players, rare electrum players to rare mega pack. I also have 3000 points.
  • Jonboyparker
    5275 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 22
    22 plus MM to do...

... but not specially for fut birthday.

If there’s only 2 decent players in the team I’m going to keep them. I have no motivation to open them right now. Lots of untradable so it’s not like I’m missing out until I want to do an sbc
  • lastfifa
    1598 posts Play-Off Hero
    10 + free ultimate pack that is coming.

Have almost every league sbc with gold packs ready but don't think i will submit those until bpl tots.
  • joehuk
    3211 posts National Call-Up
  • ELSALCFC
    272 posts Sunday League Hero
    2 whole packs😂
    I only did the mata sbc this week but saved the packs.
  • Saekerhett
    524 posts An Exciting Prospect

WL and DR (untradeable) rewards, Marquees, and I finished the Bundesliga SBC (only Nurnberg to do) so I could start over and do all those cheap ones with good pack value.
  • Pooter
    1284 posts Professional
    0. I don't believe you get anything out of the packs
  • BluenoseDave72
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    84 and counting up until 6!

Got about 15 other teams throughout league sbcs to finish so a hefty amount although as someone said, chances of getting anything good!
  • Bilbao_Baggins
    3930 posts National Call-Up
    Well hopefully someone here pulls something good. Just going through my packs and It looks like I should get at least 120+ rare gold players. Not including 8 mega packs, 2 rare mega packs and the ultimate. Plus 3000 points. If I don't get something reasonable I will be disappointed. ........

So I am getting prepared to cry
  • LJC18
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    None, I open them like a fat kid getting some sweets, would like to be able to save a few for once but I just can’t.
  • Grown93
    3399 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 22
    Packs from 8 league sbcs, MM and 2 jumbos from SB
  • TheTormentor07
    1113 posts Professional
    12 atm with the ultimate pack later so 13 WL g3 rewards and untradeable rivals packs plus MM packs fully expecting absolutely nothing of worth as normal.
  • Foxsake
    1930 posts Fans' Favourite
  • Nktori
    237 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have 6 millions coins worth of packs.

I wanted to open to get maximum coin return and to pull some big things. Aim is to fund a big icon SBC.

I'm undecided between opening over FUT Birthday or TOTS. Half of me wants to hold onto hope for TOTS rather than reveal the disappointment now
  • Andyh60
    445 posts Sunday League Hero
    27 right now
  • crackers07
    1025 posts Professional
    Got 50 packs with at least 450 rare gold players so be annoyed if i dont get something.
  • Jeyj38
    1215 posts Professional
    None. Got nothing yesterday. Highest rated was Naldo -_-
    Red picks: one 85 and one 84...
  • xlr8r
    68 posts Park Captain
    edited March 22
    1 x TOTW player card lol saving it for a week someone decent is in it.

totw.jpg
  • CeeQue
    10805 posts Has That Special Something
    Just MM packs but will be bangin out League SBC's like a Televangelist.
  • patjebeek1995
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    87 packs atm, From 2 81+ packs up tot 100k packs. Cant wait to be disappointed.
  • Metab0lic
    376 posts Sunday League Hero
    50, plus MM's to do. Out of the 50 I kept, the worst pack is Premium gold players.

Expecting absolutely nothing
  • Mobehta
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    am i getting something wrong...do the pack change on FUT bday even if you bought them today?