Coins or untradeables this week?

SinkXI
783 posts Semi-Pro
D3, rank 1. TIA

Comments

• Cortza
    845 posts Professional
    I'm wondering the same thing. I'm thinking of taking the untradeables and keeping them until tomorrow night.
  • AdamH
    881 posts Semi-Pro
    Always untradables
  • Djkhalid1921
    9273 posts League Winner
    for the second time ever i took untradables and was surpised to get 87 alderwelied, 86 skrinar, IF (85) Hamdallah, and 2 84s. div4 rank (2 i think)
  • SinkXI
    783 posts Semi-Pro
    I’ve been untradeables for a good while but just wondering if it’s pointless with the market crash etc. Thanks lads 👍🏼
  • Raider
    3438 posts National Call-Up
    Took untradables D2r1 not even a walkout 😂
  • SinkXI
    783 posts Semi-Pro
    4 rare mega packs and 2 rare electrum packs .... got 3 83s and the rest garbage. Not a chance in hell I got 70k worth of coins there 😂
  • SinkXI
    783 posts Semi-Pro
    @Raider see above man😂
  • Safehands84
    3352 posts National Call-Up
    Raider wrote: »

Why would you open them now when it the worst team of the week of the year and birthday players drop tomorrow?
  • SinkXI
    783 posts Semi-Pro

Why would you open them now when it the worst team of the week of the year and birthday players drop tomorrow?

When you can’t pack an 83+ across 6 very good packs then it doesn’t matter when you open them 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Raider
    3438 posts National Call-Up

If I'm gonna pack something good, it doesnt matter if I open now or tomorrow, also is it confirmed fut birthday promo players are out tomorrow? Might save my fut champs packs then
  • Jonboyparker
    5275 posts Big Money Move
    I’ve taken untradbales every week since the start. I won’t change today. Cards are worth more to me
  • JURITO1000
    1661 posts Play-Off Hero
    Im taking coins because my team is already too good to take packs. Not many players in packs can make me happy,just the top top icons and there is 0,1% to pack them
  • SinkXI
    783 posts Semi-Pro
    Chicarito and Kruse in Picks . Not even sure if that’s bad or good , but certainly unusable
  • Seandimes
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    With all the sbcs coming up for fut birthday, I rather stock up on untradeables. 60k coins more or less wont make a difference anyways
  • Jonboyparker
    5275 posts Big Money Move
    Seandimes wrote: »
    With all the sbcs coming up for fut birthday, I rather stock up on untradeables. 60k coins more or less wont make a difference anyways

100%
  • Ruffy
    454 posts Sunday League Hero
    44k Coins with DR and rewards from WL +30k is good in my book
  • AdamH wrote: »
    Always untradables

• Supermario911
    1224 posts Professional
    my pack luck is stupid

highest pull is 84 out of 4 rare player packs

no luck anymore this fifa
  • Foxsake
    1930 posts Fans' Favourite
    Div 3 rank 2 70k no brainer
  • Torn4do
    673 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited March 21
    For the last month I have gone for packs but had nothing higher than 83 so just taking coins this week. May even be my last week of playing regularly as losing interest, my team is staying the same while others seem to always have awesome teams.

Mind you I did manage to pack a Hunter card this week so maybe I have some luck...... that’s 5k right there 🙈
  • SinkXI
    783 posts Semi-Pro
    Chicarito and Kruse in Picks . Not even sure if that’s bad or good , but certainly unusable
    Foxsake wrote: »

Rank 2 is 53k is it not ?
  • JURITO1000
    1661 posts Play-Off Hero
    SinkXI wrote: »
    Foxsake wrote: »

Rank 2 is 53k is it not ?

Surely not 70k,because its rank 1
  • alvchong
    936 posts Professional
    Untradable
  • ImAtrocious
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero
    Untradeable - got Courtois and Van Dijk.
  • DieWölfe14
    1814 posts Play-Off Hero
    It all depends on your situation. If you need coins take it , if not take the untradeable rewards for SBC's
  • sido1968
    1270 posts Professional
    Div 6 R2, untradeable Alba, Hamsik, IF Hamdallah and IF McGinn. Best I've had by a good way.
  • Delboy13710
    4720 posts National Call-Up
    Untradeable, not even a walk out, 1x 84 rated player div2 rank 1 🙃

Sometimes can be harsh
  • D0lvl
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    Untradeables. I've been fortunate to pack at least a special card from each promo i.e. FFS, Headliners, and Carniball.