Moments Cards STILL Broken? *Please Fix*

Comments

• Kamilflage
    4533 posts National Call-Up
    Yet another under the rug issue....best company ever....
  • DutyHarry
    4906 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 30
    We are looking into it is a polite version for FU all it seems. :/
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    DutyHarry wrote: »
    We are looking into it is a polite version for FU all it seems. :/
    We can let this thread die, keep the fight for our Icons alive! :D
  • Diggy
    13618 posts Has That Special Something
    I’m the 2 88 squads from completing Cruyff, bet he don’t get commentary before I complete the SBC
  • DarthGrowler
    14200 posts Has That Special Something
    Diggy wrote: »
    I’m the 2 88 squads from completing Cruyff, bet he don’t get commentary before I complete the SBC

He won't. Its heartbreaking the magic that can be performed with him....... In silence
  • Hibee
    11849 posts Has That Special Something
    You can add Laudrup to the list of missing commentaries.
  • DarthGrowler
    Hibee wrote: »

Why would you use him?
  • Hibee

Why would you use him?

Was one of my favourite players when he played. With Icons I pretty much only use players I liked irl. I use him at CM and he is actually really good. I also have Baresi in my team for similar reasons.
  • MaddMike3711
    Will do, thanks! :)
  • iSptmnky
    4050 posts National Call-Up

Why would you use him?

Was one of my favourite players when he played. With Icons I pretty much only use players I liked irl. I use him at CM and he is actually really good. I also have Baresi in my team for similar reasons.

I agree, Laudrup is a brilliant playmaker. He might lack the goalscoring capabilities, but his dribbling and passing are sublime.
  • Hibee
    iSptmnky wrote: »

Why would you use him?

I agree, Laudrup is a brilliant playmaker. He might lack the goalscoring capabilities, but his dribbling and passing are sublime.

Yeah I have him in CM on 352 beside Frank Rijkaard and he gives a nice bit of balance in the middle of the pitch. As you say his passing is sublime, but he is also tall enough to have a physical presence there. Plus Laudrup was one of the classiest midfielders ever. People care too much about the 'meta'.
  • Diggy
    edited May 2
    Martin Tyler actually said George Best today :o

Still silence from Petit & Rivaldo :(
  • WFCBagnall
    69495 posts Moderator

Were those his first words?

He'll be out of nappies soon enough.
  • DarthGrowler
    Hi @EA_Andy, it's time to post an update telling us you have no update again
  • tauras
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2
    What's story with Carlos does anyone know if he has commentary or not?
  • McRaven
    4232 posts National Call-Up
    Can't wait to get Prime Dinho so I atleast get a banner in my stadium.
  • MaddMike3711

@Diggy is that the PIM version? If so, we might be making a bit of progress! :D
  • Diggy

Yes the PIM I nearly fell off my chair
  • MaddMike3711

Yes the PIM I nearly fell off my chair
    You’re giving me some hope! :grin:
    Going to check Sócrates, Figo and co. tonight!
  • Hibee
    Still nothing on Van Basten. Scored a hat trick last night in complete silence. Well that’s a lie, I got the 25 year old ‘he’s made them pay’ commentary.
  • MaddMike3711
    Just the usual “this still isn’t fixed” bump. :)
  • DougInskip
    6284 posts League Winner
    @EA_Andy :lol: next joke bro, only replies when he feels like. Can’t get a peep on the R97 being sold for real money thread either.
  • WFCBagnall
    69495 posts Moderator
    DougInskip wrote: »
    EA_Andy :lol: next joke bro, only replies when he feels like.

Comments like that won't help.
  • kfcbucket21
    6074 posts Big Money Move
    It's never getting fixed lol
  • DougInskip
    6284 posts League Winner
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

What will then?
  • MaddMike3711
    It's never getting fixed lol
    I’m starting to think the same. Absolute disgrace if they aren’t, after EA pushed the whole PIM idea to begin with that nobody wanted. :D
  • WFCBagnall
    69495 posts Moderator

What will then?

Certainly not comments like that.

When feedback is passed on you can't expect Andy or any other Ea representative to give constant updates to something that is completely out of their hands to do.

If there hasn't been any update since the last time he posted then there's obviously no update on the issue and it hasn't been fixed yet.

I know it has been passed on to the relative teams but my conscious is telling me that this won't get fixed at all this year, yes it may be angering alot of you because of how long it's been with still no outcome that you want to hear, but you might have to live with the fact that it won't get fixed.
  • Kamilflage
    4533 posts National Call-Up

What will then?

When feedback is passed on you can't expect Andy or any other Ea representative to give constant updates to something that is completely out of their hands to do.

If there hasn't been any update since the last time he posted then there's obviously no update on the issue and it hasn't been fixed yet.

I know it has been passed on to the relative teams but my conscious is telling me that this won't get fixed at all this year, yes it may be angering alot of you because of how long it's been with still no outcome that you want to hear, but you might have to live with the fact that it won't get fixed.
    That’s bs though Bags. They came up with cards that nobody asked for as a “premium version” of the best players who’ve ever played the game. They charged us obscene amounts of coins to do the SBCs, then when a customer notifies them of a bug on cards they decided to push out that made loads of people lose coins over night, they couldn’t care less.

That’s absurd, even by EAs incredibly low and shady standards.

I apologize for saying it bluntly, but it’s the truth.

Protest using the only method that will provide some consolation....as little as it may be:
    Walk away
  • MaddMike3711
    Kamilflage wrote: »

What will then?

That’s bs though Bags. They came up with cards that nobody asked for as a “premium version” of the best players who’ve ever played the game. They charged us obscene amounts of coins to do the SBCs, then when a customer notifies them of a bug on cards they decided to push out that made loads of people lose coins over night, they couldn’t care less.

That’s absurd, even by EAs incredibly low and shady standards.

I apologize for saying it bluntly, but it’s the truth.

Protest using the only method that will provide some consolation....as little as it may be:
    Walk away
    The world doesn’t get changed by people who walk away, it gets changed by people who stand up and fight for what is right. :tongue: