Moments Cards STILL Broken? *Please Fix*

Comments

• Crossland
    7566 posts League Winner
    Just don't think EA think it's worth addressing this late into the game cycle it's only 5 months till Fifa 20 they'll wait till then and Mess it up all over again 😭
  • DarthGrowler
    14230 posts Has That Special Something
    Crossland wrote: »
    Just don't think EA think it's worth addressing this late into the game cycle it's only 5 months till Fifa 20 they'll wait till then and Mess it up all over again 😭

I think it is this
  • Crossland
    7566 posts League Winner
    wouldnt be surprised if they just rewound next year and brought back Legends and scrapped Icons altogether
  • holdenwait
    55273 posts National Treasure
    what a joke......
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    Just a friendly reminder that tomorrow is the one month mark. :)
  • DarthGrowler

And ea don't give a hoot
  • MaddMike3711

And ea don't give a hoot
    I know, it hurts buddy. :(
  • MaddMike3711
    One month @EA_Andy :)
  • TOMMYxCOOPER
    3972 posts National Call-Up
    @EA_Andy

this is getting silly now..one month and no fix or sign of one :|
  • '96dc2
    9009 posts League Winner
    Is Andy still working for EA? 🤔
  • WFCBagnall
    69536 posts Moderator
    '96dc2 wrote: »

Yes, It's the weekend. He's passed everything on. There's nothing else he can do.
  • MaddMike3711
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

Yes, It's the weekend. He's passed everything on. There's nothing else he can do.
    Tbf Bags it would be nice if there was some sort of update or timetable.

We got a “they are aware of it” right at the start and it’s been silence since, even with patches and updates since then.
    I know a lot of people, my self included thought it would be a simple fix, but apparently adding commentary to cards is more complex than we are being led to believe.
  • WFCBagnall
    69536 posts Moderator

We got a “they are aware of it” right at the start and it’s been silence since, even with patches and updates since then.
    I know a lot of people, my self included thought it would be a simple fix, but apparently adding commentary to cards is more complex than we are being led to believe.

I understand that mate, I really do. But keep tagging Andy asking for updates isn't going to work with feedback. He passes stuff on and that's all he can do unfortunately. And there would never be any sort of timetable because that means the people sorting it would have to work to exact dates and with errors such as this one, there is probably no eta on the fix.
  • MaddMike3711

I understand that mate, I really do. But keep tagging Andy asking for updates isn't going to work with feedback. He passes stuff on and that's all he can do unfortunately. And there would never be any sort of timetable because that means the people sorting it would have to work to exact dates and with errors such as this one, there is probably no eta on the fix.
    Alright fair enough buddy, I’ll stop tagging him.
    It’s just really frustrating. :(

• kfcbucket21
    6074 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah makes me want to not do any.
  • DarthGrowler

Shill :)
  • MaddMike3711

:joy: Take it easy on Bags.
  • DarthGrowler

He knows I love him <3
  • WFCBagnall
    69536 posts Moderator

He knows I love him <3

:*
  • Kamilflage
    4536 posts National Call-Up
    Damn this is kinda sad....makes not want to bother getting PIM Dinho and just completing the SBC instead so I can atleast get commentary and banners etc...
  • Hibee
    11854 posts Has That Special Something
    Van Basten’s lack of commentary is getting to be a total pain. Strangely I have him up front with Del Piero and his commentary is fine.
  • MaddMike3711
    So here’s where we’re at boys:

Without commentary:
    Rivaldo, Sócrates, Henry, Bergkamp, Matthäus per @DarthGrowler , Cruyff per @DougInskip , and Van Basten per @Hibee

With commentary:
    Maldini, Cannavaro, Desailly, Del Piero per @Hibee , and Seedorf per @tauras

None of them seem to have banners, regardless of commentary.
    Feel free to help me update this list, so we can get this fixed (hopefully). :)
  • Diggy
    13618 posts Has That Special Something

Without commentary:
    Rivaldo, Sócrates, Henry, Bergkamp, Matthäus per @DarthGrowler , Cruyff per @DougInskip , and Van Basten per @Hibee

With commentary:

Best & Pires have no commentary either
  • CervezaNL
    1269 posts Professional
    Nothing in the new patch...
  • Hoopsterz
    1680 posts Play-Off Hero
    Diggy wrote: »

Without commentary:

With commentary:

Best & Pires have no commentary either

Shearer also has no commentary.. I know its such a small annoying thing but i can't play the game anymore for this reason.. Everytime he scores and there is silence it just pisses me off more and more so I've had to stop playing.. Waited all year to use Shearer (was actually happy about the PIM one as its dynamic and a new Shearer for the clubs generations) and he has nothing.. I know its probably not high on their list but the fact that only acknowledgement he have had is Andy saying its been passed on is nothing short of pathetic.. It just needs some-one from EA to say it will be fixed within the next couple of patches and even that would be a good sign.
  • RBailss
    11819 posts Has That Special Something

Without commentary:

With commentary:

Shearer has no commentary either
  • TOMMYxCOOPER
    that update today had no fix for this :|
  • DarthGrowler

Without commentary:

With commentary:

We have been mugged off with this. There is only so much patience @EA_Andy
  • holdenwait
    55273 posts National Treasure
    disgrace
  • TOMMYxCOOPER
    @DarthGrowler

mate 200 goals with socrates in silence

its heartbreaking :'(