Moments Cards STILL Broken? *Please Fix*

Comments

• Hibee
    11393 posts Has That Special Something
    Fingers crossed thats it finally getting fixed. Iv never seen any mention of this issue on twitter etc. It probably shows just how small a % of players can afford these players.
  • MaddMike3711
    10763 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 31
    @WFCBagnall so is that stuff set to be updated within a couple of days, or when does the stuff he post normally get added? Just curious. :)
  • WFCBagnall
    68555 posts Moderator
    @WFCBagnall so is that stuff set to be updated within a couple of days, or when does the stuff he post normally get added? Just curious. :)

Not a clue mate :)
  • MaddMike3711
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

Not a clue mate :)
    Ah ok, I just thought you might know. Thanks anyways buddy! :)
  • hjdjydyufu
    7375 posts League Winner
    I really feel kinda cheated that these dont have commentary. I may have thought twice about doing the SBCs. I hear Gullits all game and nothing for the PIMs.
  • MaddMike3711
    edited June 7
    Glad they can fix a LW/RW bug on rewards, but can’t fix commentary on the most expensive cards on the game after nearly three months. Thanks again EA QA team, you are the absolute best!
  • jpsblue
    3761 posts National Call-Up
    we sure PIM Best doesnt have commentary? pretty sure mine does
  • SomeNextGuy
    2363 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've played with the TV on mute since Fifa 10.
  • weims
    2022 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 7
    Gave up and put PIM Blanc + Desailly into R9, at least he has commentary!
  • Diggy
    13372 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 7
    jpsblue wrote: »
    we sure PIM Best doesnt have commentary? pretty sure mine does

He has one line “Best”
  • Grubbs
    2 posts Ball Boy
    Can you fix the awful boots for ICONS as well while you're at it? Just about every icon has the same pair of black and white striped boots. Surely they can mix it up.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    19366 posts World Class
    I've passed it on to the team
  • Hoopsterz
    1649 posts Play-Off Hero

I thought you were the team they passed it too :o
  • MaddMike3711
    Awesome, thanks buddy! :)
  • Reulol
    51 posts Park Captain

still waiting for a fix...
  • MaddMike3711
    Reulol wrote: »

It’s not going to be. :(

They would rather rerelease a FutBirthday Ramos, rather than fix the most expensive cards in the game. :(
  • Tietherope
    9904 posts League Winner
    Reulol wrote: »

It’s not going to be. :(

They would rather rerelease a FutBirthday Ramos, rather than fix the most expensive cards in the game. :(

Absolute joke.
  • holdenwait
    54373 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Thanks to tots CR7 I at least know what having a banner is like despite having done 15+ icon sbcs.. jerks
  • Hibee
    This has stopped me getting the best Maradona card in the game. Using the prime, but don't want to lose the banner or commentary.

4 months ago this thread was started. To be honest this has been an absolute joke @EA_Andy
  • Diggy
    13372 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 17
    This is a tragedy should have been fixed months ago, just EA showing their true colours
  • SUPERSHAKE90
    214 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited July 17
    After this year of mistakes I'll give up with this "game" by by by by by by by by by by EA.
    WORST FIFA EVER,the next year u can put all icons u want but the first thing to improve is this tragedy of gameplay and BIG COMPANY🤣🤣
    I done Lothar two week ago for have a ghost without a name in the miedfield.
    I repeat BY EA
  • hjdjydyufu
    7375 posts League Winner
    Diggy wrote: »
    This is a tragedy should have been fixed months ago, just EA showing their true colours

• TOMMYxCOOPER
    3957 posts National Call-Up
    still not fixed..good old e.a towers :|
  • TOMMYxCOOPER
    3957 posts National Call-Up
    at least they could have put up a version that works and let you swap it

nobody bar andy has even mentioned it at e.a towers which is the most dissapointing aspect of this mess
  • Hibee

nobody bar andy has even mentioned it at e.a towers which is the most dissapointing aspect of this mess

I think the reality is a small % of gamers actually own any of these cards. Unless you have a few in your team you are not going to notice as much. So other than on here, complaints have probably been very small.
  • Carswell
    7986 posts League Winner
    Hibee wrote: »

I think the reality is a small % of gamers actually own any of these cards. Unless you have a few in your team you are not going to notice as much. So other than on here, complaints have probably been very small.

Seen tons of people complain about it via reddit, Twitter, etc.
  • Hibee
    Carswell wrote: »
    Hibee wrote: »

Seen tons of people complain about it via reddit, Twitter, etc.

Really? Cant say I have seen it mentioned much. I guess I'm not on those platforms very often though.
  • holdenwait
    54373 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    regardless of mass complaining or not, the most premium items in the game should not be faulty for months.
  • Libguy
    4565 posts National Call-Up
    How hard of a fix could it be? So a card points to some audio file in the game, right? You can't point the PIM card to that audio file as well?

Granted, I'm not a computer guy. But just thinking about my own job, if I went to our computer people and told them something was broken and the fix seemed that simple and they just stared at me and said "Man . . . that's gonna take some time even if it's possible," then I would go back to my office thinking that we needed new computer people.
  • Tof33z
    5727 posts Big Money Move
    Libguy wrote: »
    How hard of a fix could it be? So a card points to some audio file in the game, right? You can't point the PIM card to that audio file as well?

Granted, I'm not a computer guy. But just thinking about my own job, if I went to our computer people and told them something was broken and the fix seemed that simple and they just stared at me and said "Man . . . that's gonna take some time even if it's possible," then I would go back to my office thinking that we needed new computer people.

No, it's never going to be a hard fix. They just don't gaf