Moments Cards STILL Broken? *Please Fix*

Comments

• tauras
    3641 posts National Call-Up
    Pim inzaghi has commentary bud not sure if mentioned.
  • Hibee
    11421 posts Has That Special Something
    Pretty disgraceful that this wasn't fixed in the latest patch. This should surely have been a quick fix.
  • holdenwait
    54415 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    just gimme the goddamn banners man :'(
  • holdenwait
    Carlos is my next prime icon joining the club, please tell me he has commentary at least...
  • DougInskip
    6176 posts Big Money Move
    lol lads they won’t fix it. Icons been a joke all year. Next joke will be Gullit, R9, Eusebio, Vieira and Dinho pim sbcs released. Can you actually imagine the community response, after people may have decided to go and do the prime SBCs
  • DarthGrowler
    14147 posts Has That Special Something
    @DarthGrowler

mate 200 goals with socrates in silence

its heartbreaking :'(

I have Johan and Thierry up front ripping things up in silence too. It hurts me so much
  • MaddMike3711
    10798 posts Has That Special Something
    When I have time a bit later guys I’ll update OP with the master list, thanks all for contributing! :)
  • XxNevermindxX
    234 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited April 23
    Baggio and Figo have no commentary
  • DarthGrowler
    jqnxqx.jpg
  • Gerrard has commentary, thankfully.
  • MaddMike3711
    edited April 23
    Hibee wrote: »
    Pretty disgraceful that this wasn't fixed in the latest patch. This should surely have been a quick fix.
    Agreed, them refusing (or being unable to), all the while they pump out more cards, and promos is a massive slap in the face to us who have done these SBCs and bought these cards.

I also forgot to mention this, but I played against 98 Maradona last night and he doesn’t have commentary. So anyone looking to do the SBC or buy him, beware.
  • krakos000
    17331 posts World Class
    What did they even do in the latest patch I'm currently downloading yo take up 1.8g? But they couldnt fix this..
  • MaddMike3711
    krakos000 wrote: »
    What did they even do in the latest patch I'm currently downloading yo take up 1.8g? But they couldnt fix this..
    I know buddy, it’s stupid. Does PIM Yashin have any special commentary that you noticed?
  • tauras
    3641 posts National Call-Up
    Pires and Petit and commentary lads?
  • holdenwait
    now that I've come home and turned on the console ... reading the patch notes and not seeing this stuff adressed upsets me..... like COMEON.... how tf do all versions of cards have perfectly fine commentary and banners but their often twice as expensive versions don't... ughhhhh
  • MaddMike3711
    edited April 23
    holdenwait wrote: »
    now that I've come home and turned on the console ... reading the patch notes and not seeing this stuff adressed upsets me..... like COMEON.... how tf do all versions of cards have perfectly fine commentary and banners but their often twice as expensive versions don't... ughhhhh
    They also updated starheads on Bayern Munich players, yet can’t add a few lines of commentary to the most expensive cards in the game.

Actually ****** me off reading through the patch notes.
  • krakos000
    17331 posts World Class
    I know buddy, it’s stupid. Does PIM Yashin have any special commentary that you noticed?

I'm not going to lie I play with my headset off on a monitor with no speakers ha :( but I can check for you
  • MaddMike3711
    edited April 23

I'm not going to lie I play with my headset off on a monitor with no speakers ha :( but I can check for you
    Oh it’s no big deal buddy, he’s just isn’t that widely used and I know you have him, so was curious. :)
  • Cadey 5
    10336 posts Has That Special Something
    Big Pete has commentry that’s standard save ones I think :D

But no direct references to him.
  • krakos000
    17331 posts World Class

Oh it’s no big deal buddy, he’s just isn’t that widely used and I know you have him, so was curious. :)

I feel like he doesnt, when I play with my buddy I have a headset on but I switched it to French cause I got tired of hearing the announcers talking about momentum shifts etc but still I've yet to hear his name..
  • Kamilflage
    4514 posts National Call-Up
    How the hell is this still a thing....
    They jumped on dupe player glitch faster than anything and you're telling me they are still "looking into this"...?
  • MaddMike3711
    edited April 30
    OP has now been updated boys, let me know if I’ve missed any. Also, apologies for taking a bit to update it.

@EA_Andy is there any update whatsoever as to when this could be fixed? It’s been a month and a half with silence. It would be greatly appreciated if you could provide a little bit of insight.
  • Tietherope
    9909 posts League Winner
    Pathetic this is still broken. They don't give a **** about us.
  • holdenwait
    Still nothing? Fckn hell
  • Campino
    26682 posts Player of the Year
    Problem is (I’m not taking shots here) most will continue to buy the game, load FP’s and play over and over and I do understand that we’re left with little to no choice because the competition isn’t let’s say “elite” but that’s the EXACT reason why EA won’t ever change.

Every single year they drop the ball with something and every single year we such it up, don’t think it can be surpassed yet somehow, someway they do
  • Diggy
    13399 posts Has That Special Something
    Another update & no fix awful
  • Gabbalala
    2816 posts Fans' Favourite
    OP has now been updated boys, let me know if I’ve missed any. Also, apologies for taking a bit to update it.

@EA_Andy is there any update whatsoever as to when this could be fixed? It’s been a month and a half with silence. It would be greatly appreciated if you could provide a little bit of insight.

Don't expect a reply from him, more than useless.
  • DarthGrowler
    Campino wrote: »
    Problem is (I’m not taking shots here) most will continue to buy the game, load FP’s and play over and over and I do understand that we’re left with little to no choice because the competition isn’t let’s say “elite” but that’s the EXACT reason why EA won’t ever change.

Every single year they drop the ball with something and every single year we such it up, don’t think it can be surpassed yet somehow, someway they do

I have stopped playing now. Had enough of this. The Prime Icon Moments have been badly handled since day 1
  • Campino
    26682 posts Player of the Year
    Campino wrote: »

I have stopped playing now. Had enough of this. The Prime Icon Moments have been badly handled since day 1

I’ll finish this year but I’m switching to PES next, I don’t care if it’s not got license’s. I’ve said before but I’m playing more COD now than fifa by a landslide and previous to this year I played nothing but fifa. I’ve clearly been missing out
  • McRaven
    4161 posts National Call-Up
    I really dislike that my PIM players don't have banners in stadiums. I want to see that ADP tongue when I play at home dammitttt