Best Icon CAM

Boysie91
6985 posts League Winner
Who is the better CAM? Please only vote if you tried the player and don't vote because you would like to use them. Thanks

Best Icon CAM 34 votes

91 Cruyff
47%
NornIronLackosweatrukawaiDelvinhotorcidsOfficerJimlaheyxCDHxjorgendLkaneProfessorBaccaTheNetMHoney1234Foxsakejohnlaker62AndreiDMagass 16 votes
91 Socrates
35%
PiemanDolan_SpodermanLaVendetta16WarrenBartonFootyFootyFootballgowthamAmdp9nightcrawlerKinggHussZurdo1109Giggs11roc2606 12 votes
93 Bergkamp
17%
senaffcHelloDearieHysxteriAMoe_86Royboyjuliuscaesar8 6 votes

Comments

• WarrenBarton
    6198 posts Big Money Move
    91 Socrates
    What if I’ve only tried one of them? Can I vote for that one player or do we need to have tried them all?

Socrates with an engine is my favourite cam this year 🥰 he’s so smooth to dribble with and such a beast at the same time. Absolute rocket of a shot and his through balls are amazing.
  • Boysie91
    6985 posts League Winner
    What if I’ve only tried one of them? Can I vote for that one player or do we need to have tried them all?

Socrates with an engine is my favourite cam this year 🥰 he’s so smooth to dribble with and such a beast at the same time. Absolute rocket of a shot and his through balls are amazing.

You don't need to of tried them all just one or two is good enough. I didn't want people who voted just because of the name lol.
  • JorisDB
    1339 posts Professional
    edited March 19
    I have prime Cruyff and Optimus Prime Socrates, and I like them both so much.
    Cruyff is on 290 games and 230 goals, all from CAM or RAM position.
    I’m playing Socrates as a LAM and he’s been great for me there as well, and even though I think he’s better suited as a cam I just can’t bring myself to move Cruyff from that position.

If you’re a skiller and a dribbler, go for Cruyff. If you’re not a skiller and a bit of a dribbler and you cross a lot, go for Socrates.

Bergkamp is an insane player, but I don’t think he fits the fifa 19 meta quite as much as Cruyff and Socrates, since he’s got a bit of both, but not enough to make a difference (haven’t played him though so I’m not sure).
  • abcdefg123
    710 posts An Exciting Prospect
    25g5dup.jpg
  • WarrenBarton
    6198 posts Big Money Move
    91 Socrates
    Boysie91 wrote: »

You don't need to of tried them all just one or two is good enough. I didn't want people who voted just because of the name lol.

Well I liked prime Socrates over Prime Bergkamp and I think Prime moments Socrates is a big improvement on his prime card.
    Bergkamp’s boost looks fantastic but the Dr is a giant plus has 5 star weak foot and much better stamina.
  • Boysie91
    6985 posts League Winner
    Currently have load Bergkamp and I like him. But never used Cruyff or Socrates. Hard to decide but I think I am edging more towards Cruyff.