Gingerboaby83
159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Will we????
Won’t we????

70/30 against we get it in my opinion

Comments

• the_bad_seeds_fc
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    We get it. If it's only in packs, we get it.
  • Cervelo
    67 posts Park Captain
    I think we will get both SBCs and in packs. ;)
  • Nervous_Nick
    5094 posts Big Money Move
    I just want gullit or/and vieira
  • Solari
    1880 posts Play-Off Hero
    will be same as the CARNIBALL promo
  • We get it. If it's only in packs, we get it.

do you think this is the reason we didnt get carniball and futute star promo?
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    edited March 21
    whatsoever wrote: »
    We get it. If it's only in packs, we get it.

do you think this is the reason we didnt get carniball and futute star promo?

Not really sure mate. I'm just enjoying some Drafts and online seasons, and going with the flow. Just bought tickets to see Mr. Dylan in concert in a near city, and part of that money was from my Xbox One funds. So, I'm staying on Switch for Fifa 20 too (if we get it). The bright side is that we don't have so many try hards in this community. Less toxicity is good.
  • EDDlE
    1728 posts Play-Off Hero
    Confirmed

“Nintendo Switch™ will only have the Birthday Squad, Birthday Squad SBCs, Puzzle SBCs and the Engagement Reward.“
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    edited March 21
    EDDlE wrote: »
    Confirmed

“Nintendo Switch™ will only have the Birthday Squad, Birthday Squad SBCs, Puzzle SBCs and the Engagement Reward.“

I was about to post the exact message :D

Well, we're getting a good bunch of the cake, minus the Optimus Prime Icons, the Anniversary Players and the Weekly Objetives. Much better than nothing B)
  • Cervelo
    67 posts Park Captain
    Woot, that's better, thank you EA
  • 21 FUT birthday players available in packs, plus 6 more via SBC.
    Hope the anniversary players wouldnt be too great so that i wont be jealous
  • Gingerboaby83
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Well it looks like it’s confirmed we are getting it. Happy to put my hands up and admit I’m wrong
  • idtn
    7 posts Ball Boy
    I think, we are not getting Anniversary, because in the winter new players were not added to the base. Onuoha, for example.
    Or he could be in weekly objectives ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • cz3
    10 posts Ball Boy
    Confirmed

Great!!!! I thought we would also miss this event.
  • cz3
    10 posts Ball Boy
    Confirmed

I was about to post the exact message :D

Well, we're getting a good bunch of the cake, minus the Optimus Prime Icons, the Anniversary Players and the Weekly Objetives. Much better than nothing B)

I think it's the same thing that we received in Fifa 18
  • Crazylegs
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Are we getting the gift today? The one with the custom kit + pack (depending on days played)?
  • Cervelo
    67 posts Park Captain
    edited March 23
    Yes we are, got mine last night. Anyone pull a FUT birthday card?
    Post edited by Cervelo on
  • NKCH
    57 posts Park Captain
    my ultimate pack just gave me a sergi roberto LOL and mega pack from SBC gives me some **** players again
  • EDDlE
    1728 posts Play-Off Hero
    Packs for me was insane this weekend.

-Kevin De Bruyne (SBC pack)
    -Sol Campbell Legend 87 (Premium Gold) sold for 690K
    -MOTM Raul Jimenez (SBC pack)

Million coins from players in packs! Now just waiting for the right legend to appear in the market to buy.
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    edited March 25

Million coins from players in packs! Now just waiting for the right legend to appear in the market to buy.

¡Dude, that's crazy good! I saved some packs from Drafts and first division from online seasons, but didn't pull anything decent. I just want an icon, doesn't matter if it's baby or whatever. But at the same time I'm refused to buy FP. The grinding for packs it's becoming a difficult task...

What SBC's you completed? I haven't done anything special yet, besides the Scream Bastian way back then, and some gold upgrades for fun.
  • cz3
    10 posts Ball Boy
    Does anyone want to sell a Kondogbia UEL?
  • EDDlE
    1728 posts Play-Off Hero

¡Dude, that's crazy good! I saved some packs from Drafts and first division from online seasons, but didn't pull anything decent. I just want an icon, doesn't matter if it's baby or whatever. But at the same time I'm refused to buy FP. The grinding for packs it's becoming a difficult task...

What SBC's you completed? I haven't done anything special yet, besides the Scream Bastian way back then, and some gold upgrades for fun.

I haven’t touched the draft at all on the switch, I heard of it being impossible to find games. I did spend $99 on FP on those limited 30 all gold all rare player packs (Fernandinho, Thiago, Boateng, Koulibaly, Mertens, Hamisk, Fabinho) were my best,

It was the SBC packs that got me KDB and Sol, I remember doing some of the matchup SBCs, FUT 10 one, the daily and packs from the David Villa flashback. I’m so sad that I joined this game late because I really wanted that Scream Scweinsteigher card.