Messi is under-valuated by ea FIFA.

Marsstorm
219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited March 2019
In my opinion and I seen Cruyf, Gerd Müller, Maradona, Zidane, Alessandro Delpiero, Paolo Rossi, among others, and my favorite Roberto Baggio which is under valuated also by EA , but truth te be told Messi is another class in term of individual footballer. I lived in their times when FiFA was not even invented yet and when it came was arcadish in 90s.
Messi in EA should have better score far better current overhyped French players by EA,
If FIFA want to be at last serious and not the arcade game that is, favoring English league/players, aimed at casual player, political correct bs, and pokemon/ casino card that favors mostly in game purchases, and heavy focused marketing, on top of 60 dollars for the base, at last should take in consideration how it rates players.

Messi has done in his youth far much better in term of individual skills in youth age and even now for the age he has compared to past legends, than any French current overhyped players[ where most relay on speed which was always the case of France from latte 90's than they disappear after couple of years ] and the current french players should not even be compared to his individual level.
Post edited by Marsstorm on

Comments

  • Ok
  • JohnDoe
    12175 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 2019
    He's the joint-highest-rated NIF in the game. EA do not undervalue him in this game. The thing is, in FIFA, physical attributes are really important. Ronaldo is taller and stronger than Messi, and that alone makes him more "meta". EA can't make Messi grow to be 6'2" and to be as physically capable as Ronaldo is.

    However, EA could make other attributes have a heavier influence in gameplay, making players like Busquets or David Silva as good in the game as they are IRL, even if they're not the strongest, tallest or fastest.
  • Skjeggape77
    58 posts Park Captain
    edited March 2019
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    He's the joint-highest-rated NIF in the game. EA do not undervalue him in this game. The thing is, in FIFA, physical attributes are really important. Ronaldo is taller and stronger than Messi, and that alone makes him more "meta". EA can't make Messi grow to be 6'2" and to be as physically capable as Ronaldo is.

    Correct. You dont need to be as skillfull using Ronaldo compared to Messi, because Ronaldo can win every duel and shrug pretty much everyone off the ball, unlike Messi. That makes him much easier to play with, for any kind of FIFA player.
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    However, EA could make other attributes have a heavier influence in gameplay, making players like Busquets or David Silva as good in the game as they are IRL, even if they're not the strongest, tallest or fastest.

    The way to bring more value to players like Messi and David Silva, is to tone down assisted defending quite a lot. Not just because assisted defending REALLY needs to be nerfed, but also because the natural side effect of nerfing assisted defending is that dribbling will be buffed. And dribbling is one of the best assets of players like Messi and David Silva. However, the way the game works currently, you can try to dribble all you want but as long as the opponent ISNT controlling the defender marking you - there is just no way to get past him, and if you try to dribble him, the assisted defender will stick out a foot, tackle you and probably take the ball, without the actual player having to press a single button.

    Unless you get a lucky RNG result based on 50/50's RNG. It has pretty much nothing to do with skill.

    And thats broken mechanics.

    That being said, people like Busquets dont need a buff. He's strong enough to act as a destroyer in the CDM part of the pitch so he's fine.
  • Marsstorm
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    He's the joint-highest-rated NIF in the game. EA do not undervalue him in this game. The thing is, in FIFA, physical attributes are really important. Ronaldo is taller and stronger than Messi, and that alone makes him more "meta". EA can't make Messi grow to be 6'2" and to be as physically capable as Ronaldo is.

    However, EA could make other attributes have a heavier influence in gameplay, making players like Busquets or David Silva as good in the game as they are IRL, even if they're not the strongest, tallest or fastest.





    Again we talking real term football. Have you seen his lattest games? In champions league or in la liga?

    I listen to many football analyst shows and nearly every analyst is saying is the reason is qualifying Barcelona.
    https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2590155.html




    For the age he is giving far more that any player is giving. Taller ? Have you seen any analyst in la liga saying
    tall guys have score more goals even in champions? Clearly fifa is out of touch and consider the English footbal of crossing and head goals as exmpale of all global football and has never given up on noob mentality. Its plain moronic that their physic are so basic that come up to tallness, rather than taking a myriad of other things in perspective. Messi is all around player an lot more go than just tallness.This is why FIFA is arcadish game played by people who never bet or take football seriously and causal gamers.

    Even football manager which i play far morer than the joke that is FIFA that is made in UK does not give tallness a decisive factor.


    Second of all Ronaldo does not score because is tall, again he is build a complete player much as messi.
    He got juventus qualified against atletico demonstrating by himself that was a key player for real when real did not qualify, that tell you something in term of individual skill at his age and won the euro with portugal that has struggled to win anything.




    I can go in deep buy you don't even grasp basic.












  • Marsstorm
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited March 2019
    And tell me how much you bet in your life and when you started just to get to another point?
    I started betting in 90s. You telling me the tallness is major factor you got be kidding.


    Back In days I heard from some morons that some players have muscles this why they are good. Most of football players have fibre muscles which are more than simple uscle this is not body bulding. Tthe same goes with tallness not factor especially as forwarder with broad position as play maker ectt is not basketball.
  • Marsstorm
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited March 2019
    Back In days I heard from some morons which just got in football that some players have muscles this why they are good defenders and forwards and this hold water for FIFA logic too. Most of football players have fiber muscles which are more than, than simple muscle this is not bodybulding. The same goes with tallness not factor especially as forwarder with broad position as play maker which technicality, vision, mentality to execute strategic passing dribling speed and score focus , [and those who have all those and are complete players] are far more decisive in term of real physicis, is not basketball when tallness and body mass determinate the score and even in basketball people with vision, skills , speed, are far more deteminating.


    Instead of fixing ball physic fifa put empahisis in noob mentality.
  • Skjeggape77
    58 posts Park Captain
    Marsstorm wrote: »

    I can go in deep buy you don't even grasp basic.

    Dude........

    He didnt just say its because he is tall. Its also because of his strength in combination with all of his stats (its the broad picture after all).

    The thing is, in FIFA - having strength is a big advantage, because if you're not very good at the game, strength can help you a lot more than dribbling - which is what Messi excels at. The majority of people dont even know how to dribble, meaning they dont know how to make best use of Messi - but using strength requires no skill in the game, its a passive attribute - hence a strong player is easier to use than any player with less strength. Hence Ronaldo is more popular in the game, and more widely used - than Messi - because Messi requires some skill to make good use of - while Ronaldo hardly requires any.

    But if you have a good player controlling Messi, who knows how to dribble on top of everything else - Messi is equally as good as Ronaldo, if not even more.
  • Marsstorm
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited March 2019
    Marsstorm wrote: »

    I can go in deep buy you don't even grasp basic.

    Dude........

    He didnt just say its because he is tall. Its also because of his strength in combination with all of his stats (its the broad picture after all).

    The thing is, in FIFA - having strength is a big advantage, because if you're not very good at the game, strength can help you a lot more than dribbling - which is what Messi excels at. The majority of people dont even know how to dribble, meaning they dont know how to make best use of Messi - but using strength requires no skill in the game, its a passive attribute - hence a strong player is easier to use than any player with less strength. Hence Ronaldo is more popular in the game, and more widely used - than Messi - because Messi requires some skill to make good use of - while Ronaldo hardly requires any.

    But if you have a good player controlling Messi, who knows how to dribble on top of everything else - Messi is equally as good as Ronaldo, if not even more.


    Im not talking in terms of players playing "dude", I'm talking in term of represenation by fifa.
    When you compare players you have to put in prescriptive what messi and ronaldo have archived at young age that French players are doing in term of skills and the fast what they giving to their teams now [ what they represent ] as i linked those demonstrate they should not be in same levels with french players. Messi and Ronaldo are leading the team is total different ball. Secondly I'm not saying Ronaldo is worst in fact I said they equally good and they deserve better representation. But is not his tallness and strength that determinate his career is personal skills, vison, stamina, logistcis, ect ect this is what why he trains so hard in real world.
    This so basic when you take whole career of played and what they archiving now.This is how managers value players in real life, not by factor of tallness/ strength which fifa put emphasis . They take entire picture and have helpers and staff who are not just merakto staff behind , who give them more that what FIFA gives us to make decisions. Buying a players goes in different phases in a club. A club decision goes as far to shareholders have a say, when it comes to financials and valuing a player.
    Post edited by Marsstorm on
  • Skjeggape77
    58 posts Park Captain
    edited March 2019
    Marsstorm wrote: »

    Im not talking in terms of players playing "dude", I'm talking in term of represenation by fifa.

    Well I disagree to your opinion here, because it seems to me that you want players in FIFA to be effective only based on their real life merits. Which they to a certain extent are. The rest, you have to achieve by being good at the game. And its just the way it is, currently, that using stronger players are easier than using agile players who excel at dribbling, hence the current perception that Ronaldo is better in the game than Messi.

    I dont think you should be effective in the game just because you have Messi in your team. It should be about skill. If you're not really good at the game, you might as well have any player, let alone Messi and be just as effective.

    Now, the way to ACTUALLY fix this somewhat imagined Messi issue - is that EA needs to nerf assisted defending quite alot - which will naturally buff dribbling as a side effect - and that will make players like Messi MUCH more effective and give those kind of players the clout they deserve.

    But as it is now, being effective with Messi, isnt something that anyone can just do. You have to be quite good at the game to do it (or of course just have luck with the RNG) - but using Ronaldo, not as much.

  • Marsstorm
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited March 2019
    My freind you so lost. Im saying their representation of points not about being effective and Im not saying to be good with messi I'm talking about representation from FIFA. I don't play FIFA [ i had a month trial] i just seen the presentation and didnt touch it] you can view my profile of hours I put in fifa, I play football manager and that not because is realistic and phsycis but has more option which give a certain sense of reality from all the rest. What you talking about is physic in term of entire team, but physics and representation in term of reality in FIFA are joke.Even pro evolution soccer has grasped some basic physic but is far from true football. If you talk about football try doing some betting first and listen to post game respected analyst dediciated shows, in in spain and italy ect, fifa is far from representing real football is acradish at very best. Its not only about messi per se, FIFA is anything in term of anything in term of management but management. What skill it takes to simplify management to basic, dumb levels, and mash buttons?

    The point here is their presentation of players is far from reality in my opinion and is based on couple narrow minded and with very basic knowledge o people working in EA.
    Post edited by Marsstorm on
  • Marsstorm
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited March 2019
    @ Skjeggape77Also in terms of "skills" you mention if think you got management skills got try fifa football manager 2014 than we talk [ and they at last it tired to make a football game look like football game but could not find the customers ] now is upgraded by us fans into 2018 version
    You will get it here the upgraded version
    fifaclubmanager.fr


    https://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/football-manager-2014


    In terms of simulator in pitch, fifa requires anything but skills especially since it consider itself in simulator, so im not sure what skills you talking about unless is the mashing of buttons making of "dribbling "by street fighter moves arcade style, and buying cards. The physics are so simplified they are nonexistent.
Sign In or Register to comment.