Bergkamp Dilemma

Boysie91
6944 posts League Winner
I had Bergkamp last year played him a lot and got bored of him chucked him into Gullit SBC and thought I won't do him next year.

Just seen his SBC and it looks cheap if you already have Icon in the club (around 700k) now I am tempted to do it ๐Ÿค” what do you guys think I should do?
Throw in Nakata or wait and see if any other icon will be this cheap like Butragueno, Best etc.

Do I do it?
Yes / No

Comments

• WarrenBarton
    6099 posts Big Money Move
    No, wait until the weekend atleast.

He does look decent but you might regret it if we get someone amazing for futbday
  • Supermario911
    994 posts Professional
    no
  • Boysie91
    6944 posts League Winner
    He has got some really hight stats though and I can't see any Fut Birthday players getting close to those stats.
    I hate waiting ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • WarrenBarton
    6099 posts Big Money Move
    He has got some really hight stats though and I can't see any Fut Birthday players getting close to those stats.
    I hate waiting ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

No but we will probably get a top icon sbc.

I know what you mean about waiting but he will still be there by then. Although not sure how the price to complete will be affected ๐Ÿค”
  • Boysie91
    6944 posts League Winner
    I might just try his loan card
  • HysxteriA
    3079 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 18
    I was mid way through doing him, lost it due to the mess up, still going in on him now. Favourite player IRL ever and I'm a united supporter so it's a must I do him aha. But 99 reactions and composure with 98 finishing lol. Yeah there is no one getting even near that without paying top top dollar and the SBC is pretty cheap tbh. No fut birthday is hitting that. TOTS or other high end SBCs like R9 etc to get similar stats.
  • Idek
    8573 posts League Winner
    edited March 18
    Sounds like you don't actually want him that much and would be doing him just for the sake of it so I would say don't do it

I almost did Desailly for the exact same reason last week but I held off
  • Has1988
    688 posts Semi-Pro
    No icon high tier will be this value 100%
  • fussydutchman
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I might just try his loan card

I think you should. I got his loan in one of the objectives and was kinda underwhelmed by him, but I tend to like smaller, quicker CAMs like Eusebio.

Always good to try before you buy!
  • Boysie91
    6944 posts League Winner
    Just done his loan had 1 game with him and wow he is so nimble and floats around players because of his high reaction. Could be the best CAM I have used if he plays like that every game he felt better than Messi.
  • fussydutchman
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just done his loan had 1 game with him and wow he is so nimble and floats around players because of his high reaction. Could be the best CAM I have used if he plays like that every game he felt better than Messi.

Wow maybe I need to give him another shot.