New fut champs

Tooner9
399 posts Sunday League Hero
Can we please have a fut champs for ppl that want an even game where u test your level against others with similar sides instead of playing against unrealistic cards that have broke any skill gap!

Comments

• Clancy
    8301 posts League Winner
    just play seasons. no special cards there
  • WarrenBarton
    10416 posts Has That Special Something
    What would the rewards be?
    Red non informs?
  • Tooner9
    Clancy wrote: »
    just play seasons. no special cards there

I do play seasons and co-op seasons and won div 1 a few times then kinda left with feeling what now then! No explanation of how the leaderboard works either! Miles better that you can create your own formations tho!
  • Tooner9
    Red non informs?

Just more realistic upgraded player ie: +1 on all stats for player of months and +2 for team of the year maximum, think foden will become a great player but he hardly gets picked atm and he has an 88 rated card as an example, all the scream cards like Peter crouch who has is pace boosted to 90+ is just laughable! At least in fut champs u can only play against similar level starting line up rated teams so no bronze benching or playing against p2w teams....that's the fairest way and ppl who want a realistic team don't have to have the game ruined by super hero teams where the cpu plays for u!?
  • mhh1981
    3506 posts National Call-Up
    Tooner9 wrote: »
    Red non informs?

Just more realistic upgraded player ie: +1 on all stats for player of months and +2 for team of the year maximum, think foden will become a great player but he hardly gets picked atm and he has an 88 rated card as an example, all the scream cards like Peter crouch who has is pace boosted to 90+ is just laughable! At least in fut champs u can only play against similar level starting line up rated teams so no bronze benching or playing against p2w teams....that's the fairest way and ppl who want a realistic team don't have to have the game ruined by super hero teams where the cpu plays for u!?

So if people trade more than you then it’s not fair?
  • Tooner9
    Ah not at all that's not my point, I just find it hugely unrealistic playing a game with no error on some of those cards, ppl having gold Ronaldo or messi ect absolutely no problem with, they've earned a better (but realistic) team than me and those players do deserve those stat....but having like a fodden 88 rating when doesn't get a game for city only 1 behind gold aguero makes no sense, 99 Ronaldo just basically means press pass in any direction and it goes to the best placed man....like it did when tried in drafts....no different to someone hacking into the game and putting all there stats on full like done when were kids!