FIFA 20 Starhead Thread

Comments

• TeamExtreme17
    2413 posts Fans' Favourite
    KireBy wrote: »
    Guys, i don't follow Milan, but who is that Rodriguez? Isn't Ricardo (who has face)?

Yes Ricardo Rodgriguez hes a LB, already has a custom so maybe being replaced with a scan..
  • Pwalie86
    1334 posts Professional
    Anybody checked for those extra stadiums yet?
  • KireBy
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Guys, i don't follow Milan, but who is that Rodriguez? Isn't Ricardo (who has face)?

Yes Ricardo Rodgriguez hes a LB, already has a custom so maybe being replaced with a scan..

Thanks, was confused his number "18" :p
    Pwalie86 wrote: »

New stadiums and leagues aren't in the beta
  • Pwalie86
    1334 posts Professional

Pwalie86 wrote: »

New stadiums and leagues aren't in the beta

Makes sense. That's why the EPL license for all stadiums in Fifa 15 took everyone by surprise.
  • Renatos
    331 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 11

Like teamExtreme17 said, he has a decent custom face, but probably they are replacing with a scan face which leads to the other faces like zapata,Devrij they can be scan too not just only great custom.
    I hope EA has listened to us and went to italy and scan the most important player and around the world.
    The guy I use to tell you guys who work for EA use to tell me is gonna be a decent amount of new faces around the world except Germany, la liga,and Premier league. So he didn't lie to me as even career mode he told me they will change something but not that much which for me career mode hasn't been updated that much
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited August 11

Must be his new squad number as 18 was free at Milan last season :)
    Post edited by TeamExtreme17 on
  • MarkFromNorwich
    3095 posts National Call-Up
    I'm disappointed Ozil apparently hasn't been updated. One of my all time favourite players has such an old face.
  • KireBy
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect

Must be his new squad bumber as 18 was free at Milan last season :)

Might be, i checked transfermarkt, he has hiw old number)
    Renatos wrote: »

Like teamExtreme17 said, he has a decent custom face, but probably they are replacing with a scan face which leads to the other faces like zapata,Devrij they can be scan too not just only great custom.
    I hope EA has listened to us and went to italy and scan the most important player and around the world.
    The guy I use to tell you guys who work for EA use to tell me is gonna be a decent amount of new faces around the world except Germany, la liga,and Premier league. So he didn't lie to me as even career mode he told me they will change something but not that much which for me career mode hasn't been updated that much

Let's hope we'll get Frenkie and others. EA finally started to listen us
  • Daviddt86
    62 posts Park Captain
    Götze#19 wrote: »
    Not just Frenkie de young paqueta,chiesa,rodrigues,kesie, but they are more players with bald heads
    Which players have you seen with similar placeholder, besides those?

Dont know bro, but our guy which everyone know him, cant mentione his name, he told us they are many more
    Not just Frenkie de young paqueta,chiesa,rodrigues,kesie, but they are more players with bald heads

Dont know bro, but our guy which everyone know him, cant mentione his name, he told us they are many more

Customs? Chiesa is fiorentina. Or scans?
  • HarryKein
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited August 11
    Milan Is a PES partner
  • Renatos
    Daviddt86 wrote: »

Customs? Chiesa is fiorentina. Or scans?

Bro we dont know yet as they have a Placeholder but what we know they will definitely get faces
  • Renatos
    edited August 11
  • Renatos
    HarryKein wrote: »
    Milan Is a PES partner

Maybe Serie A treatment for fifa 21 and they are realising some for fifa 20
  • Disgruntledas
    500 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Milan Is a PES partner

Being a ‘partner’ has never stopped pes from adding quality faces
  • Howler19
    554 posts An Exciting Prospect
    If they have actually decided to do some Serie A treatment for FIFA 20 in addition to the Bundesliga scans I'll just tip my hat and buy the game on release day. Until that's confirmed I'll treat this as a leak for faces they're holding back for FIFA 21.
  • Renatos
    Milan Is a PES partner

Pes they do as they have a great modders which they employ to do a great customs, EA does things in House they dont need help
  • Renatos wrote: »
    Milan Is a PES partner

My point exactly. EA Sports FIFA has many partner clubs and does nothing with the license compared too what PES does with the license. Also @EA_Andy there should be no way that you can't sort out some kind of sharing agreement when it comes to teams like Barca and Juve. There should be no way that we don't have stadiums for those 2 iconic teams. You make more than enough money off of micro-transactions to pay a fee in order to have the rights to those 2 beautiful stadiums.
  • WilliamCeder
    68 posts Park Captain
    Many tottenham players with bald heads now
  • Steph3998
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero

Who for example ?
  • Disgruntledas

For me the bald man means nothing, we already know EA withhold scans.. like a prime example is all these Juventus scans
  • WilliamCeder
    68 posts Park Captain
    Steph3998 wrote: »

Who for example ?

Moura alli son but probably more
  • Disgruntledas

Who for example ?

Source?
  • Steph3998
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero

Who for example ?

Nice ! Hopefully they will be updated for the release of the game o:)
  • ChrisW1991
    1000 posts Professional

For me the bald man means nothing, we already know EA withhold scans.. like a prime example is all these Juventus scans

We've seen the bald face alot though just before scans are added..
  • Disgruntledas
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »

We've seen the bald face alot though just before scans are added..

I get that but we’ve also seen physical players getting scanned to be added 3 years later (Aguero) I don’t doubt that they’ve scanned the players, I doubt they’ll release them this Fifa. It’s confirmed they scan years in advanced, so it’s obvious they’ll be saving scans for next gen.. I wouldn’t be surprised if they **** us over and didn’t release Bundesliga till next gen 🤷🏼‍♂️ I hope not
  • nkp
    5 posts Ball Boy
    The faces have declined even more this year. Shows how much they listen. Switched to pes. Take real madrid as an example of EA and their lazy attitude.
    A partner club, but pes has more real faces. United look dreadful, could have scanned us a year ago. Didnt. Dalot and fred are generic on the video i watched on youtube. Shambles. They need to start doing face packs. So many outdated players.
  • TeamExtreme17
    nkp wrote: »
    The faces have declined even more this year. Shows how much they listen. Switched to pes. Take real madrid as an example of EA and their lazy attitude.
    A partner club, but pes has more real faces. United look dreadful, could have scanned us a year ago. Didnt. Dalot and fred are generic on the video i watched on youtube. Shambles. They need to start doing face packs. So many outdated players.

Dalot, Fred are scanned and De Gea, Smalling, Shaw are updated, but Greenwood is generic.
  • nkp
    5 posts Ball Boy
    nkp wrote: »

Dalot, Fred are scanned and De Gea, Smalling, Shaw are updated, but Greenwood is generic.

Just watched an updated video, these updates look better. Shame about Greenwood. Why not at least a custom, 🤔
  • Allsports92
    147 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Does Lyon , Ajax , and benfica have bald player placeholders ??
  • Renatos
    I Agree they left Greenwood out of scaning wasn't good idea but look at arsenal youngsters Nelson, Willock, Sako, the first two they started the game against Newcastle and they was 🔥 but EA left them Generic, maybe Nelson will get a face thanks to Bundesliga treatment