FIFA 20 Starhead Thread

Comments

• R_4hope
    23 posts Ball Boy
    We are nearly in 2020 we have the 4k.. i pretend al the best league have the scan face not the mls or other minor league.. premier league, la liga, Serie a, and Bundes
  • Renatos
    331 posts Sunday League Hero
    Renatos wrote: »
    HarryKein wrote: »
    Nickbon wrote: »
    KireBy wrote: »
    kmdoom wrote: »
    another year another incomplete scan treatment for Inter would be unacceptable. This needs to be addressed before release. It’s taken them 3 years just to get handanovic, d’ambrosio and icardi in the game .

Politano, skriniar, candreva, Valero have no doubt been scanned, it is a matter of implementation

They don't hold back scans mate..

Henrichs has his hair from 2017 he's been at Bayer, so who knows :wink:

Also, Duvan Zapata (former Napoli, Atalanta's now player) has a facescan. That's weird (+Kluivers scan or good custom). It seems in FIFA 21 we can wait Serie A scans

If Kluivert is a scan it almost certainly is from years ago, just compare it with the IG pictures and you can see he looks like 1/2 years younger

It's a custom put on FIFA Online 4 in october 2018, with Witsel

Kinda strange just those 2 players, and none of the 100 others weve mentioned, lol..

Witsel starhead later confirmed a Dortmund scan, so does Kluivert imply an Ajax or Roma scan? As both were rumoured..

De Vrij has just baffled me, but then again we got a random Icardi so maybe they scanned Inter and never got round to adding them, so maybe they do have held back Inter scans even though they dont hold scans back.. That might explain Cancelo too?

De Vrij before 2018/19 was in Rome

He played for lazio mate

Lazio is in Rome..

It is in Rome but he played for Lazio, he said he was in Rome, is same as you say he played for Manchester city instead united but both they are in Manchester 😁
  • TeamExtreme17
    2413 posts Fans' Favourite
    In my opinion I would much prefer a old scan face rather then generic faces. @EA_Andy I suggest that you reach out to some of the modders in the community to add custom faces. Back in the day games like FIFA 15 and 16 was the last time we where able to mod the game and now we can't. The game is totally closed off to modders. I play career mode and I don't use players that don't have real faces. If you can't scan all the player faces at least add custom faces. All the top player transfers and highly rated players should have real faces.

Correct mate, if EA dont make these IN HOUSE faces they bang on about at least let the modders be able too.. And we need to be able to edit generic faces ourselves!
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited August 11
    another year another incomplete scan treatment for Inter would be unacceptable. This needs to be addressed before release. It’s taken them 3 years just to get handanovic, d’ambrosio and icardi in the game .

Politano, skriniar, candreva, Valero have no doubt been scanned, it is a matter of implementation

Also, Duvan Zapata (former Napoli, Atalanta's now player) has a facescan. That's weird (+Kluivers scan or good custom). It seems in FIFA 21 we can wait Serie A scans

If Kluivert is a scan it almost certainly is from years ago, just compare it with the IG pictures and you can see he looks like 1/2 years younger

Kinda strange just those 2 players, and none of the 100 others weve mentioned, lol..

Witsel starhead later confirmed a Dortmund scan, so does Kluivert imply an Ajax or Roma scan? As both were rumoured..

De Vrij has just baffled me, but then again we got a random Icardi so maybe they scanned Inter and never got round to adding them, so maybe they do have held back Inter scans even though they dont hold scans back.. That might explain Cancelo too?

He played for lazio mate

Lazio is in Rome..

It is in Rome but he played for Lazio, he said he was in Rome, is same as you say he played for Manchester city instead united but both they are in Manchester 😁

Technically he was right, lol, hes plays in Rome.. He didnt say Roma. So its like saying Pogba plays in Manchester which he does :p
  • Craig_B98
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Ive seen Everton have a few updates but can anyone confirm if Lucas Digne has been? He was kinda outdated last year
  • Pwalie86
    1334 posts Professional
    Well, I'm just happy that Daniel James was already scanned when at Swansea. It would've been another travesty to have such an exciting talent as generic.

Gonna have to loan him back on Fifa 20 at some point though lol.
  • riccardobosio
    46 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Frenkie De Jong🤔🤔.. it might happen😉😉
  • kmdoom
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Can somebody explain the origin of this meme? Who said this? Sarcasm is supposed to be funny, this is just blatantly false bordering on insanity considering anywhere from 50 to 60 percent of scans in the game were held back at least an entire calendar year

• Renatos

He played for lazio mate

Lazio is in Rome..

Technically he was right, lol, hes plays in Rome.. He didnt say Roma. So its like saying Pogba plays in Manchester which he does :p

👍By the way congrats for the win, they smashed Chelsea
  • Soundlessxd
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Paqueta, Kessie, Chiesa, Rodriguez and Frenkie de Jong all have the bald guy face 🤔
  • KireBy
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Paqueta, Kessie, Chiesa, Rodriguez and Frenkie de Jong all have the bald guy face 🤔

I saw literally yesterday FDJ from the FIFA 19 in FIFA 20
  • Renatos
    edited August 11
    Frenkie De Jong🤔🤔.. it might happen😉😉

What do you mean?

I know what you mean bro , hopefully very soon something big is just happening
  • kmdoom

Milan scan would be class

• Soundlessxd
    edited August 11

Maybe a squad update today?
  • Ajaxamsterdam
    325 posts Sunday League Hero

Is this just by scanned faces or custom faces aswell? Maybe Ajax and AC Milan scan then
  • KireBy

Maybe a squad update today?

Let's pray. I want this boy in my squad in UT and CM
  • Soundlessxd

Is this just by scanned faces or custom faces aswell? Maybe Ajax and AC Milan scan then

Both.
  • Ashy
    9727 posts League Winner
    Would love Ajax scan
  • KireBy
    Well' let's remember what did EA do with players of the season (Milinkovic-Savic, Mbappe when he finished season in Monaco, Andre Silva, De Ligt). They made at least custom for them. Maybe this trend will be continued in FIFA 20
  • Soundlessxd
    idk, but zapata and de vrij scans show something.. the same thing was with brandt and Werner faces in fifa 18
  • Allsports92
    147 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I hopeeeeeeeee both inter and ac get scanned they are prestigious historic clubs should be respected , Ajax should be respected , Lyon should be respected We have not seen evidence they were scanned but I just hope so I’m a die hard Lyon fan
  • TeamExtreme17
    Imagine Milan, Inter, Roma, Napoli, Ajax scans...
  • Ajaxamsterdam
    325 posts Sunday League Hero

Benfica, Lyon, PSV?...
  • Renatos
    Not just Frenkie de young paqueta,chiesa,rodrigues,kesie, but they are more players with bald heads
  • kmdoom
    the random scans are insulting , for example kamil glik . If his starhead is a custom, it is a class above the likes of nainggolan and milinkovic-savic . Which begs the question of why some customs are so much better or perhaps worse than others

But I think it is safe to say he was not the polish cover star or EA spokesman or anything like that, no?? EA should **** off with these one off scans and invest in proper team coverage from the starting 11 to fringe loanees and academy talent .
  • Renatos
    the random scans are insulting , for example kamil glik . If his starhead is a custom, it is a class above the likes of nainggolan and milinkovic-savic . Which begs the question of why some customs are so much better or perhaps worse than others

But I think it is safe to say he was not the polish cover star or EA spokesman or anything like that, no?? EA should **** off with these one off scans and invest in proper team coverage from the starting 11 to fringe loanees and academy talent .

Calm down mate, for many years we are trying to convince them and finally is a good start for us , you saying **** off to them. Chill
  • Götze#19
    304 posts Sunday League Hero
    Not just Frenkie de young paqueta,chiesa,rodrigues,kesie, but they are more players with bald heads
    Which players have you seen with similar placeholder, besides those?
  • Renatos
    Götze#19 wrote: »
    Which players have you seen with similar placeholder, besides those?

Dont know bro, but our guy which everyone know him, cant mentione his name, he told us they are many more
  • TeamExtreme17

Benfica, Lyon, PSV?...

Kinda unlikely we will get them all on top of the Bundesliga and PL, LL re-scans, but yeah all those would be a dream and cover 90% of the top platers weve all mentioned..
  • KireBy
    edited August 11
    Guys, i don't follow Milan, but who is that Rodriguez? Isn't Ricardo (who has face)?