FIFA 20 Starhead Thread

Comments

• Pooter
    2158 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think the idiots who post details on the beta are really going to ruin it for others in the future
  • kmdoom
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    another year another incomplete scan treatment for Inter would be unacceptable. This needs to be addressed before release. It’s taken them 3 years just to get handanovic, d’ambrosio and icardi in the game .

Politano, skriniar, candreva, Valero have no doubt been scanned, it is a matter of implementation
  • TeamExtreme17
    2420 posts Fans' Favourite
    kmdoom wrote: »
    another year another incomplete scan treatment for Inter would be unacceptable. This needs to be addressed before release. It’s taken them 3 years just to get handanovic, d’ambrosio and icardi in the game .

Politano, skriniar, candreva, Valero have no doubt been scanned, it is a matter of implementation

They don't hold back scans mate..
  • KireBy
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited August 11

Henrichs has his hair from 2017 he's been at Bayer, so who knows :wink:

Also, Duvan Zapata (former Napoli, Atalanta's now player) has a facescan. That's weird (+Kluivers scan or good custom). It seems in FIFA 21 we can wait Serie A scans
  • Renatos
    338 posts Sunday League Hero
    Jeyj38 wrote: »
    So it seems like no new Lacazette, Koscielny, Giroud, David Luiz, Lemar, Griezmann (possibly Hernandez), Zouma, Ndombele, Kane, Lucas, Son, Rose, Sissoko (havent noticed much quality change), Lloris, van Dijk, Origi, Wijnaldum, TAA, Robertson, Alisson, Mané, Firmino, Gabriel Jesus, Fekir, Moussa Dembele, Depay (any Lyon player).

Those are all respectable players that would deserve an update and that I would use at some point. Not so great job ! ...

You forgot Ozil , and remember last year he was EA ambassador
  • Renatos
    R_4hope wrote: »
    I cant understand that there is de vrij and no Skriniar or Lautaro for Internazionale ? Someone know if there are other scan for Inter and other about Serie A

I think more Serie A faces will be included in the final version. I am 95 percent sure
  • Jeyj38
    1247 posts Professional

Fabian Ruiz could have been in Fifa 19 too...
  • Szoko
    44 posts Last Pick at the Park
    kanyeezey wrote: »
    Bernd Leno without a face too. Well at least we get more 53 rated scanned MLS defenders

yes-rudy1.gif

Leno is from Bundesliga like Meyer or Vestergaard, who are also missing ... i am sure that these players will have a scan

can anybody please check if we get some of the lost faces back? Mbokani, Elbouzedi, Robinho ...
  • WilliamCeder
    68 posts Park Captain
    Just **** understand that it will be confirmed in bundesliga scan
  • Nickbon
    91 posts Park Captain
    KireBy wrote: »

Also, Duvan Zapata (former Napoli, Atalanta's now player) has a facescan. That's weird (+Kluivers scan or good custom). It seems in FIFA 21 we can wait Serie A scans

If Kluivert is a scan it almost certainly is from years ago, just compare it with the IG pictures and you can see he looks like 1/2 years younger
  • HarryKein
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Nickbon wrote: »

If Kluivert is a scan it almost certainly is from years ago, just compare it with the IG pictures and you can see he looks like 1/2 years younger

It's a custom put on FIFA Online 4 in october 2018, with Witsel
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited August 11
    HarryKein wrote: »

Kinda strange just those 2 players, and none of the 100 others weve mentioned, lol..

Witsel starhead later confirmed a Dortmund scan, so does Kluivert imply an Ajax or Roma scan? As both were rumoured..

De Vrij has just baffled me, but then again we got a random Icardi so maybe they scanned Inter and never got round to adding them, so maybe they do have held back Inter scans even though they dont hold scans back.. That might explain Cancelo too?
  • pamody
    64 posts Park Captain
    Amazing job, Messi have a 4 year face, lets make Liverpool a partner!! Yeah so cool allison van djik and Firmino still have the same face, lets scan city!! Bernardo Silva dont deserve lets continue with that homeless beard guy face, when i see Bernardo custom konami face i dont have any words as i said earlier i saw ea sports guys on estádio da luz taking photos of some players but guess what... no Benfica faces for fifa 20.
    This company still joking with you and you clap.
    Volta football right?? Great news at the end of 3 matches just the kids continue to play that, as we wanted or not konami tries to bring us simulated football and ea sports a arcade football
  • Renatos

Kinda strange just those 2 players, and none of the 100 others weve mentioned, lol..

Witsel starhead later confirmed a Dortmund scan, so does Kluivert imply an Ajax or Roma scan? As both were rumoured..

De Vrij has just baffled me, but then again we got a random Icardi so maybe they scanned Inter and never got round to adding them, so maybe they do have held back Inter scans even though they dont hold scans back.. That might explain Cancelo too?

Cancelo has been scaned with Juventus same as Spinazola which he plays at Roma now, kean,bernardeschi matuidi they all have been scaned at Juventus, but why the hell Bentacur is not scaned or he did but they left him out same as they left rugani Alex sandro previous Fifa
  • Where can I find the bundesliga list of scanned player? And do you think la Liga is a re scan?
  • HarryKein
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect

De Vrij before 2018/19 was in Rome
  • KireBy
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect

Lazio, which hasn't been scanned except Savic who has a custom
  • LuisGarcia
    359 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 11
    I think de vrij, zapata and icqrdi are good customs like bernardo silva. Not scans
  • Renatos

He played for lazio mate
  • Renatos
    edited August 11
    LuisGarcia wrote: »
    I think de vrij, zapata and icqrdi are good customs like bernardo silva. Not scans

Agree same as milinkovic savic, I think Icardi was scaned when he was in argentina cover star
  • R_4hope
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Lukaku withoth beard is not lukaku
  • vk45
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Is there a confirmed faces list?
    Any Russian players rumored to get faces in FIFA20?

Won't be getting the game for the first time since FIFA 2000, but I guess I'll have it due to Origin subscription anyway
  • R_4hope
    vk45 wrote: »
    Is there a confirmed faces list?
    Any Russian players rumored to get faces in FIFA20?

Won't be getting the game for the first time since FIFA 2000, but I guess I'll have it due to Origin subscription anyway

None mate
  • Nickbon
    91 posts Park Captain
    Imho Icardi was scanned with Inter (what was it, 2016?) when they added Perisic, D'Ambrosio, Handanovic and more, but his was held back since he already had a (ugly) custom, then they added him randomly this year because **** logic as always
  • TeamExtreme17
    Renatos wrote: »

He played for lazio mate

Lazio is in Rome..
  • Iqbalev
    18 posts Ball Boy
    De Gea and Walker, etc. have updated faces, but now they are outdated again :D
  • R_4hope
    Inter have for the last year an agreement with Pes... so the players dont have scan but are custom made by computer
  • Soundlessxd
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Retweet this, let’s make an effort to make them to fix this..
    Sorry for OT
  • In my opinion I would much prefer a old scan face rather then generic faces. @EA_Andy I suggest that you reach out to some of the modders in the community to add custom faces. Back in the day games like FIFA 15 and 16 was the last time we where able to mod the game and now we can't. The game is totally closed off to modders. I play career mode and I don't use players that don't have real faces. If you can't scan all the player faces at least add custom faces. All the top player transfers and highly rated players should have real faces.