FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• Bavarian_Star_11
    87 posts Park Captain
    edited July 18
    Yo guys, I know this isn't the boots thread, but do any of you think EA and Nike worked out the issue they had about boots or not? I already posted in the FIFA 20 Boots thread but it's kinda dead at the moment
  • Peanut2000
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hoping we’ll get a career mode trailer
  • ManzGOTIT
    2321 posts Fans' Favourite
    That trailer was nice to see a few new things but if you told me that was a FIFA 19 trailer I would’ve believed you
  • Renatos
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »
    That trailer was nice to see a few new things but if you told me that was a FIFA 19 trailer I would’ve believed you

Exactly looks like fifa 19 fifa 18 , grafic the same and robotic movement.
  • LuisGarcia
    376 posts Sunday League Hero
    Have to be honest. I'm not so impressed watching the gameplay trailer after Pes announcements. Think PES have beat fifa this year specially if they announce more brazilian partners with hopefully scans and stadiums. Also the gameplay and player model/body look very good this year. I still hope for a full bundesliga scan and not just 4-5 faces for each team and hope for a la liga rescan. That is the only way to convince me to buy both games
  • Albert_9
    24 posts Ball Boy
    The stadiums are **** in fifa.

Looking very unreal
  • Steph3998
    1511 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited July 18
    Kehrer has a starhead ;)
    b2586531e3cc94df58cb8521a615b3d2.png

But Marquinhos, Di Maria, Kurzawa and Lucas Moura are still outdated... :s:'(
  • Lorenzomadrileno
    44 posts Last Pick at the Park
    We have news of fifa thanks to pes anouncements. We already know what we won’t have in the game instead of being informed properly of decent features. Wtf is this? EA are not completely stupid. I assume they knew Pes moves for this year so They will be forces to make big moves in return. There is no other option. Still waiting for La Liga Rescan confirmation
  • Steph3998
    1511 posts Play-Off Hero
    So that Harry Kane picture that we saw about 3 weeks ago was fake... :s
  • Tom0307
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It's annoying that less and less trailers give us new starhead hints - they've got enough starheads in the game where they can show major teams with 5 or 6 good up to date scans and we don't really see the rest
  • Tom0307
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Also that free kick thing is in FIFA as far back as at least FIFA 2003, they just removed it so they could add it again later
  • OptimusFawkes
    186 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited July 18
    Lets not get ahead of ourselves here. I always see on social media PES is gonna be better at this and that. and this is the year PES passes FIFA. NOPE.

Until they get their Premier League (and other english lower divisions), La Liga, Bundesliga and Serie A (the league name, not teams) licenses sorted, which is a lot - theres like 100 teams they need to get licenses before I can seriously think about turning to PES.

For Ligue 1/2, Eredivisie, RPL, Campeonato, and Liga NOS fans, go for it. But unless they get their big 5 leagues sorted, they can keep pumping out faces, but their face scans will never be enough

- I will say this. The amount of talent that comes out of Netherlands, Portugal, Brazil, and of course Ligue 1 has been staggering. Ndombele, Joao Felix, FDJ, vdB, Neres, Ziyech, etc etc - these are the guys we want scanned for our career mode. They have all of them pretty much covered. But team > player
  • Bavarian_Star_11
    87 posts Park Captain
    The graphics are probably at their limit on current generation consoles, even Sony's executives have said that. Once the PlayStation 5 and the new Xbox (forgive me I forget the name) come out and the engines that they run change graphics will start to improve again.

I'm not just speculating that's just what Sony and Microsofts executives have said this. I do understand the frustration, and PES does kill EA when it comes to stadium presentations, so they definitely have to step up, free DLC and More Scans need to be a part of this FIFA honestly
  • OptimusFawkes
    edited July 18
    I have a question - Arsenal are an official partner of PES. Does that mean we won't see any new faces for Arsenal in FIFA 20?

I watched the Bayern vs Arsenal game yesterday, and a lot of youngsters caught my eye.

Reiss Nelson, Tyreece John-Jules, Matteo Guendouzi are 3 incredible prospects. Nketiah ain't bad either. But not just them, Torreira needs one, as well as Emile Smith-Rowe.

Man Utd did well last year with Gomes, Chong, Pereira, Bohui, Fosu-Mensah (scanned couple years ago), Henderson and Tuanzebe. Point is most of their promising prospects are scanned, and Arsenal need that treatment badlyyyy
  • ManzGOTIT
    I have a question - Arsenal are an official partner of PES. Does that mean we won't see any new faces for Arsenal in FIFA 20?

I watched the Bayern vs Arsenal game yesterday, and a lot of youngsters caught my eye.

Reiss Nelson, Tyreece John-Jules, Matteo Guendouzi are 3 incredible prospects. Nketiah ain't bad either. But not just them, Torreira needs one, as well as Emile Smith-Rowe.

Man Utd did well last year with Gomes, Chong, Pereira, Bohui, Fosu-Mensah (scanned couple years ago), Henderson and Tuanzebe. Point is most of their promising prospects are scanned, and Arsenal need that treatment badlyyyy
    I’m sure those arsenal players will have their faces. Nelson and Rowe should too due to their involvement with the Bundesliga. If not then... EA
  • TeamExtreme17
    2584 posts Fans' Favourite
    As if EA added sweat bands to Dele to make it look like hes wearing an undershirt with cut out holes rather than just add that type of undershirt :D FFS!!

There is Undershirt and Undershirt With Collar so why not add.. Undershirt Long? :|
  • Greigh
    6 posts Ball Boy
    Havertz @ bayarena in trailer, 1:03
  • JakeRoden
    65 posts Park Captain
    Steph3998 wrote: »

Nah some of the clips are old, Aguero appears with both his old scan and his new one in the trailer.

• ManzGOTIT
    JakeRoden wrote: »
    Steph3998 wrote: »

Nah some of the clips are old, Aguero appears with both his old scan and his new one in the trailer.

Where did you see his old face?
  • Nutekandor
    59 posts Park Captain
    Regarding starheads ea releases again a complete lackluster with FIFA 20
  • Bonkertons
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    This Juve thing has hit me hard. That, combined with the lack of faces and lack of love put towards career mode has actually made me consider making the switch for the first time since I started playing FIFA.

Can anyone familiar with PES give me a rundown of their Career Mode?

Do they have a similar training system to improve young player ratings? Does it feel as repetitive as FIFA's CM? Do they do different things like cut-scenes for big signings and championships? I saw they have a much more detailed manager creation feature which is nice. One thing I like about FIFA CM is the Transfer List that actually show you each player model when highlighted. Can you customize players including tattoos?

Thanks guys - and I apologize if this isn't an appropriate place to discuss this. Just that this whole thing has bummed me out.
  • Peanut2000
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    As if EA added sweat bands to Dele to make it look like hes wearing an undershirt with cut out holes rather than just add that type of undershirt :D FFS!!

There is Undershirt and Undershirt With Collar so why not add.. Undershirt Long? :|

Dunno if you’ve heard but EA are lazy
  • OptimusFawkes
    I'm gonna super pissed if Frenkie de Jong and Joao Felix aren't scanned. Probably the 2 of the most exciting young players in football.

I'm glad they did Vinicius Jr, but man would it be massive, massive L for EA to not scan those 2. Same goes for Ndombele
  • Renatos
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    They left all the faces to show us for career mode, and they will call a change.
    Last year EA_Corey tweeted la liga scan and stadium is a career mod changer so probably the same this year, Bundesliga scan and stadiums
  • Bonkertons
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I'm gonna super pissed if Frenkie de Jong and Joao Felix aren't scanned. Probably the 2 of the most exciting young players in football.

I'm glad they did Vinicius Jr, but man would it be massive, massive L for EA to not scan those 2. Same goes for Ndombele

I'm still not too familiar with how this works, but you don't need to be scanned to get a real face, right? You'd assume that the huge summer transfers would at least get some kind of custom. But yeah, I have a list in my head of guys who NEED to have real faces next year and those 3 are all on it.

Aside from the guys mentioned, my ultimate wish list would be:

Ligue1:
    Pepe
    Aouar
    Mendy
    ASM
    Lecomte
    Strootman
    Cyprien
    Denayer

Bundes:
    Pavard
    Havertz
    Bailey
    Witsel
    Dahoud
    Burki
    Akanji
    Philipp
    Pavlenka
    Rashika

SerieA:
    Pellegrini
    Bonaventura
    Romagnoli
    Calabria
    Cutrone
    Skriniar
    de Vrij
    Manolas
    Cristanta
    Cancelo
    Bentancur
    Lafont

Prem:
    Fred
    Fabinho
    F Anderson
    Jorginho
    Bernard
    Diop
    Leno

LaLiga:
    Promes
    Malcom
    Semedo
    Arthur
    Militao
    Jovic
    Vrsaljko
    Arias
    J Firpo

Other:
    Giuliano (SAU)
    B Fernandes (L NOS)
    Brahimi (L NOS)
    Tagliafico (ERE)
    van de Beek (ERE)
    Ruben Dias (L NOS)
    W Barrios (SAF)

...that's probably way too many to be reasonable I'm guessing.
  • Skorpio_King
    5308 posts Big Money Move
    Bonkertons wrote: »

I'm still not too familiar with how this works, but you don't need to be scanned to get a real face, right? You'd assume that the huge summer transfers would at least get some kind of custom. But yeah, I have a list in my head of guys who NEED to have real faces next year and those 3 are all on it.

Aside from the guys mentioned, my ultimate wish list would be:

Ligue1:
    Pepe
    Aouar
    Mendy
    ASM
    Lecomte
    Strootman
    Cyprien
    Denayer

Bundes:
    Pavard
    Havertz
    Bailey
    Witsel
    Dahoud
    Burki
    Akanji
    Philipp
    Pavlenka
    Rashika

SerieA:
    Pellegrini
    Bonaventura
    Romagnoli
    Calabria
    Cutrone
    Skriniar
    de Vrij
    Manolas
    Cristanta
    Cancelo
    Bentancur
    Lafont

Prem:
    Fred
    Fabinho
    F Anderson
    Jorginho
    Bernard
    Diop
    Leno

LaLiga:
    Promes
    Malcom
    Semedo
    Arthur
    Militao
    Jovic
    Vrsaljko
    Arias
    J Firpo

Other:
    Giuliano (SAU)
    B Fernandes (L NOS)
    Brahimi (L NOS)
    Tagliafico (ERE)
    van de Beek (ERE)
    Ruben Dias (L NOS)
    W Barrios (SAF)

...that's probably way too many to be reasonable I'm guessing.

Promes is not la liga
  • Futbol22
    848 posts Semi-Pro
    edited July 18
    Delaney and Schulz are both scanned. Akanji looks generic or maybe it’s Zagadou...

Does Gundogan look new? Hair looks different, but hard to tell.

• Guys someone has launched a petition to find an agreement between Konami and EA to have Juventus on both games, I know that these petitions usually do not serve any purpose but trying it costs nothing. https://www.change.org/p/ea-games-juventus-su-fifa-20