FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• ManzGOTIT
    2312 posts Fans' Favourite
    HarryKein wrote: »
    At least the stadium of the final of Champions League should be in the game...

Here's hoping, that stadium is very close to my heart

#WeWonItFiveTimes
  • Peanut2000
    667 posts An Exciting Prospect
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »

#WeWonItFiveTimes

6 you clown

• CaptainJack13
    642 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Peanut2000 wrote: »

#WeWonItFiveTimes

6 you clown

Nah the 6th was in Madrid, we won it for the 5th time in Istanbul 😉
  • Tom0307
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Renatos wrote: »
    Looks like Serie A is fully licensed too in Pes20, we going to go back to calcio A again

The ONLY thing missing from PES is a full league treatment IMO. Like when they had all 20 La Liga stadiums. The PL one in Fifa is MASSIVE for me, if PES gets it for Serie A, Eredivisie or League 1, im off and will finally have a reason to stay away from EA games.

10 years ive been doing this to myself.

If you chuck an option file on it at the beginning of the year then you've got all the kits anyway, just a shame about stadiums.

That being said, you can mod the PC version really easily and get the presentation package plus all the stadiums and premier league numbers. PC users really have no reason to stay on FIFA, just PS4 and XBOX have a decision to make this year. Be interested to see what other licenses they annouce.

And PES is out almost a month before FIFA.
  • Tom0307
    KentEagle wrote: »
    FIFA need to really come out all guns blazing here and show the loyal fans a message of intent.

Give us a Creation Centre and completely play PES at their own game.

I have been tempted by PES for a few years and really thinking of moving over this year once I understand how to import all licenses etc.

FIFA really need to match them and let the gameplay decide the winner.

There's guides online but it really couldn't be easier. Use PES World's option file, download onto a USB stick and import into the game, job done. There's a guy called Junior Mantis who unlocks the legends each year for use offline in whatever mode you want so you get a huge amount of legends with starheads in your squads to do with what you want
  • Albert_9
    24 posts Ball Boy
    FIFA need to really come out all guns blazing here and show the loyal fans a message of intent.

I have been tempted by PES for a few years and really thinking of moving over this year once I understand how to import all licenses etc.

Import licenses in pes is very easy with options file. Demo will have edit mode and you.can try this
  • KentEagle
    75 posts Park Captain
    Tom0307 wrote: »

There's guides online but it really couldn't be easier. Use PES World's option file, download onto a USB stick and import into the game, job done. There's a guy called Junior Mantis who unlocks the legends each year for use offline in whatever mode you want so you get a huge amount of legends with starheads in your squads to do with what you want

Thank you Tom0307 & Albert_9 - I will start doing my research into this I think.

Not very good with computers but looks like it must be straightforward
  • Tom0307

Thank you Tom0307 & Albert_9 - I will start doing my research into this I think.

https://www.pesworld.co.uk/ps4-downloads
    https://www.pesworld.co.uk/faqs

That's a particularly good one but there are many others. Junior Mantis is the guy who unlocks the legends for PS4, you can't do any of this on XBOX. Give me a message if you do come to do it and get stuck, happy to help.
  • Ads_86
    337 posts Sunday League Hero

https://www.pesworld.co.uk/ps4-downloads
    https://www.pesworld.co.uk/faqs

That's a particularly good one but there are many others. Junior Mantis is the guy who unlocks the legends for PS4, you can't do any of this on XBOX. Give me a message if you do come to do it and get stuck, happy to help.

Unlocking the legends for offline is amazing, me and my mates always use the legend teams when we play. Also their faces are brilliant, not customs like some icons but each one is quality
  • Alaily
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Quiffed wrote: »
    Guys the new feature for career mode was announced, did you see it?! Was huge news! Liverpool partnership means the new feature of a Fabinho real face and that’s never been seen before ever! Huge steps forward. Take my money...

This deserve all my 69.99 €

😂😂😂
  • mickjacobjr
    1202 posts Professional
    Jeyj38 wrote: »

Yep looks it think ea are in hiding Corey and Zaro haven’t been seen around the last week on twitter since Bayern and Juve news
  • Bavarian_Star_11
    87 posts Park Captain
    Jeyj38 wrote: »

Yep looks it think ea are in hiding Corey and Zaro haven’t been seen around the last week on twitter since Bayern and Juve news

They better come out with some HEAT lmao their stock is TANKING after all the news recently.
  • Peanut2000
    667 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Thought Kane was getting a new starhead? Nice touch with Ali’s undershirt going over his hands. Have we always been able to do that or is it new?
  • Patsche
    12 posts Ball Boy
    Thought Kane was getting a new starhead? Nice touch with Ali’s undershirt going over his hands. Have we always been able to do that or is it new?

I looked close .. This is undershirt with long arms and tapes around the hands.
  • Nutekandor
    59 posts Park Captain
    Who's that Dortmund player with the 28 lol
  • KentEagle
    75 posts Park Captain
    Looks as thought Callum Hudson-Odoi has a starhead now from the trailer.

Joao Felix is in it as well but cannot tell if he has a scan or custom at all
  • tiago_moura98
    60 posts Park Captain
    edited July 18
    It looks like the same generic face from FIFA 19....... https://m.imgur.com/gallery/Xvd73KH
  • tomasluisis
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Noticed in trailer:
    Generic on dortmund(think it’s Delaney)
    New Loftus-Cheek
    Possible gundogan update
    No stones update
    Fabinho clear scan
    Sterling update
    Walker update
    Berbatov type sleeves on alli
    CHO scan
    Back of Joao Felix head probably generic
  • Nutekandor
    59 posts Park Captain
    Regarding starheads ea releases again a complete lackluster with FIFA 20
  • KireBy
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    1:03 BayArena
  • Bavarian_Star_11
    87 posts Park Captain
    BayArena and Havertz heavily featured.......
  • tomasluisis
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Noticed in trailer:
    Generic on dortmund(think it’s Delaney)
    New Loftus-Cheek
    Possible gundogan update
    No stones update
    Fabinho clear scan
    Sterling update
    Walker update
    Berbatov type sleeves on alli
    CHO scan
    Back of Joao Felix head probably generic

https://imgur.com/gallery/cVVEkY7
  • WilliamCeder
    87 posts Park Captain
    Vertonghen scan
  • tiago_moura98
    60 posts Park Captain
    I'm really tired of this same old trailers every years from EA. This shows absolutely nothing. Dead game with the same content every year. We need changes and improvements.
  • ManzGOTIT
    2312 posts Fans' Favourite

#WeWonItFiveTimes

6 you clown

Nah the 6th was in Madrid, we won it for the 5th time in Istanbul 😉

This Mr Peanut I knew what I was saying ;)
  • saturator
    99 posts Has Potential To Be Special