FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• Bogdangc
    5 posts Ball Boy
    According to Romanian sports newspaper ProSport.ro, we may have Liga 1 in the next FIFA title.

The possible addition of the league in FIFA 20 has been confirmed by LPF, the governing body that runs Liga 1, and by its vicepresident Robert Pongracz which said:

“We’ve been trying to add our league in the videogame for 5 years now but EA Sports has always delayed our requests. Following our last meeting with the EA representatives I can say that there are very big chances for Liga 1 to feature in the game. We will know their final decision by mid august and we really hope that it will be a positive one as we’ve been working very hard for this to happen.”

If the league gets added it will feature all the 14 clubs that take part in the 2019/20 season and we will be able to play with clubs like CFR Cluj, FCSB, Universitatea Craiova or Viitorul Constanta managed by the Romanian football legend, Gheorghe Hagi.

After the loss of the Juventus license, EA Sports must invest in new licenses and Liga 1 looks like a great addition for Career Mode and Ultimate Team.
    Maybe some new starheads?
    Ianis hagi was scaned this year in Constanta Romania
  • HarryKein
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Romanian League Is nice
  • Alemas_2012
    15680 posts World Class
    No Juventus.
    But hey, Romanian League!
    I mean, good for Romanians... but it doesn't make up for not having Juve. :D
  • Tom0307
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bogdangc wrote: »
    According to Romanian sports newspaper ProSport.ro, we may have Liga 1 in the next FIFA title.

The possible addition of the league in FIFA 20 has been confirmed by LPF, the governing body that runs Liga 1, and by its vicepresident Robert Pongracz which said:

“We’ve been trying to add our league in the videogame for 5 years now but EA Sports has always delayed our requests. Following our last meeting with the EA representatives I can say that there are very big chances for Liga 1 to feature in the game. We will know their final decision by mid august and we really hope that it will be a positive one as we’ve been working very hard for this to happen.”

If the league gets added it will feature all the 14 clubs that take part in the 2019/20 season and we will be able to play with clubs like CFR Cluj, FCSB, Universitatea Craiova or Viitorul Constanta managed by the Romanian football legend, Gheorghe Hagi.

After the loss of the Juventus license, EA Sports must invest in new licenses and Liga 1 looks like a great addition for Career Mode and Ultimate Team.
    Maybe some new starheads?
    Ianis hagi was scaned this year in Constanta Romania

"EA Sports has always delayed our requests" - course they have, why would they want another league in the game... It's only 14 teams to make as well, they'll be full of generics so it's not that hard
  • Lorenzomadrileno
    44 posts Last Pick at the Park
    No Juventus.
    But hey, Romanian League!
    I mean, good for Romanians... but it doesn't make up for not having Juve. :D

I’m really thinking of what could make it up for that huge fail. La Liga rescan, Bundesliga licence and players scanned, Premier League resecan, good customs for all 84+ players at least and massive changes in career mode could make me forget the Juve thing.
  • Pwalie86
    1336 posts Professional
    Still waiting for news this week and possible gameplay as they said mid-July.

Delia Smith: Where are you EA?....Where are you?
  • Jeyj38
    1277 posts Professional
    edited July 17
    Pwalie86 wrote: »
    Still waiting for news this week and possible gameplay as they said mid-July.

Delia Smith: Where are you EA?....Where are you?

They're probably making up something so they dont look that ridiculous. Bad news is they have nothing but incompetency to show up.
  • Quiffed
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Joelinton to Newcastle? Sad that second bundesliga striker in one day (presumably with new starhead) will be leaving Germany for premier league. Bundesliga license (bar Bayern) will come out without the players I wanted to play with!
  • Bouboe112
    420 posts Sunday League Hero

Ffs they cant even keep simple deadlines. I swear to god that in any other business people will get fired for all the mistakes ea have done this year. They are so incompetent in some regards i sometimes ask myself how they manage to survive
  • Pwalie86
    1336 posts Professional

Probably going to reveal all the July info at once so it looks a lot more. They'll most likely wait until everyone's calmed down (slightly) and then hit us with a new colour menu for career and pro clubs. :D
  • wetcase
    186 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited July 17
    What exactly has changed? It's still the middle of July.

The first picture is taken from the "Pitch Notes", and has always been like that, if that's what you're talking about.
  • Renatos
    360 posts Sunday League Hero
    wetcase wrote: »
    What exactly has changed? It's still the middle of July.

The first picture is taken from the "Pitch Notes", and has always been like that, if that's what you're talking about.

He is talking for 2nd picture, read before you talk.
    It clearly says end of july
  • TeamExtreme17
    2513 posts Fans' Favourite
    Career Mode was always end of July..

Gameplay was mid-July which would be imminent..
  • Howler19
    607 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Bogdangc wrote: »
    Ea lost over 700 milion euro on stock market in one day after PES announced the Juve deal.

That is the best FIFA news I've ever heard and it gives me hope for future editions. Because EA will listen to that that's for sure. FIFA 20 is already ****** but maybe we will see some change in the future because of this.
  • wetcase
    186 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited July 17
    Renatos wrote: »
    And your point is?

Right now we're in the middle of July, so gameplay news should be out soon. Nothing has changed.
  • Pwalie86
    1336 posts Professional
    What confuses me is that they've shown us the gameplay changes coming when they announced Fifa in June so what's going to be different? Some snippets of gameplay like in Fifa 17 where they randomly released videos?

• Steph3998
    1506 posts Play-Off Hero
    FifaAFC wrote: »

This PES community guy or whatever is an idiot I swear
  • Shaanxz
    20636 posts Club Captain
    Jonás used to work for ea and with fifa iirc
  • Renatos
    wetcase wrote: »
    And your point is?

Right now we're in the middle of July, so gameplay news should be out soon. Nothing has changed.

Agree with you I thought they told us midd of July career mode and end of july pro clubs.
  • Renatos
    edited July 17
    Looks like Serie A is fully licensed too in Pes20, we going to go back to calcio A again
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited July 17
    Looks like Serie A is fully licensed too in Pes20, we going to go back to calcio A again

The ONLY thing missing from PES is a full league treatment IMO. Like when they had all 20 La Liga stadiums. The PL one in Fifa is MASSIVE for me, if PES gets it for Serie A, Eredivisie or League 1, im off and will finally have a reason to stay away from EA games.

10 years ive been doing this to myself.
  • TeamExtreme17
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    At this point with the Bayern and Juventus let downs I really don’t know what EA can do to turn it around. I’d like to think the Bundesliga treatment would make the difference from a starhead perspective, but it wont be fully authentic without the Allianz.

So many starheads are needed from European teams like Inter, Milan, Marseille, Lyon, Benfica, Ajax and PSG among many others.

Basically a continuing cycle of unfufillment around fifa.

And all the top players from all those teams ALREADY have faces in PES..

Big big month for Fifa, could be the end for me.
  • HarryKein
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect
    At least the stadium of the final of Champions League should be in the game...
  • Futbol22
    829 posts Semi-Pro
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    At this point with the Bayern and Juventus let downs I really don’t know what EA can do to turn it around. I’d like to think the Bundesliga treatment would make the difference from a starhead perspective, but it wont be fully authentic without the Allianz.

So many starheads are needed from European teams like Inter, Milan, Marseille, Lyon, Benfica, Ajax and PSG among many others.

Basically a continuing cycle of unfufillment around fifa.

And all the top players from all those teams ALREADY have faces in PES..

Big big month for Fifa, could be the end for me.

Yeah, it’s at the point that we’ve been asking/communication for years about these issues/lack of starheads and STILL we’re not getting anywhere...
  • airpreezy
    963 posts Semi-Pro
    Source?
    Thought EA did a deal with them last year