FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• Ress_EZ_in_the_dark
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just a list like they did in Fifa 15 would be welcome.
    Yeah, that would suffice I guess. But who knows, maybe EA want to hype it up! I would welcome that regardless!
  • TeamExtreme17
    2532 posts Fans' Favourite
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    EA should go after Inter and AC Milan as partners. I think we can all agree there would be many great starheads for each team. Skriniar, De Vrij, Romagnoli etc.

I think both have deals with PES? AC Milan have for certain..
  • Renatos
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited July 15
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    EA should go after Inter and AC Milan as partners. I think we can all agree there would be many great starheads for each team. Skriniar, De Vrij, Romagnoli etc.

I think both have deals with PES? AC Milan have for certain..

Yes Milan has a deal, but I couldn't find anything about Pes in Inter Milan and Napoli website, was the Napoli partner too in Pes 19?
    Everton might join Arsenal which means another generic before the game even started 🤦‍♂️
  • Ajaxamsterdam
    343 posts Sunday League Hero
    FIFA is so dead... Impressed about the development of Konami's PES 2020. It's mid-july and we haven't got any news... @EA_Andy are you aware of the bad mood FIFA is in?
  • tomasluisis
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Anyone got that clip where it showed the teams with about four players in fifa 20( the ones that revealed Henderson new face) but the Frankfurt one?
  • tommy_p_5
    478 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited July 15
    Anyone got that clip where it showed the teams with about four players in fifa 20( the ones that revealed Henderson new face) but the Frankfurt one?
  • Disgruntledas
    513 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I’m extremely worried about career mode this season, I’ve seen multiple rumours on twitter and reddit that say there are no new features coming, just fixing bugs and making existing features better. Which if that’s the case why tf would anyone who buys the game for career mode bother this year?
  • TeamExtreme17
    I’m extremely worried about career mode this season, I’ve seen multiple rumours on twitter and reddit that say there are no new features coming, just fixing bugs and making existing features better. Which if that’s the case why tf would anyone who buys the game for career mode bother this year?

That is actually what's needed most though, it needs fixing first and if that's what they've done to prepare to vastly improving it for Fifa 21 on PS5 that would make me just as happy as spending a lot of time to add new features on top of broken crap. Time will tell, should find out in 2 weeks..
  • Disgruntledas

That is actually what's needed most though, it needs fixing first and if that's what they've done to prepare to vastly improving it for Fifa 21 on PS5 that would make me just as happy as spending a lot of time to add new features on top of broken crap. Time will tell, should find out in 2 weeks..

Fundamentally it all needs to change, what they have now is dry, boring, repetitive crap that gets boring after a week. Like seriously go over to FM and steal some stuff, change the **** UI, bring back random player overalls where it depends on how well they play on not a set value they can never go higher then, it makes it interesting and everyone’s career is individual and interesting then..
  • TeamExtreme17

Fundamentally it all needs to change, what they have now is dry, boring, repetitive crap that gets boring after a week. Like seriously go over to FM and steal some stuff, change the **** UI, bring back random player overalls where it depends on how well they play on not a set value they can never go higher then, it makes it interesting and everyone’s career is individual and interesting then..

Yeah they should of never removed features, but Simon Humber said they did this as Managers aren't in charge of things like "Ticket Prices" etc so wanted to keep it realistic. And there hasnt been anyone to work solely on Career Mode like he did since he sadly passed away. This is what we need, a dev member to work solely on Career Mode just like they have a "Team" that work on Ultimate Team and the "Team" that worked on The Journey for 3 years..
  • Disgruntledas

Yeah they should of never removed features, but Simon Humber said they did this as Managers aren't in charge of things like "Ticket Prices" etc so wanted to keep it realistic. And there hasnt been anyone to work solely on Career Mode like he did since he sadly passed away. This is what we need, a dev member to work solely on Career Mode just like they have a "Team" that work on Ultimate Team and the "Team" that worked on The Journey for 3 years..

And if they do remove a feature it needs to be replaced with something new, every year we offer multiple doable suggestions that are clearly ignored.. yeah it’s stupid they don’t have a small team working on it, I guess it’s why EA is literally falling apart, upper management sucks.
  • Tom0307
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I won't be buying the game until a Black Friday sale, there's not much point playing before the November update because you know loads of starheads are coming, and it's not like PES or Madden where the faces update in the background of your save. If they add faces in FIFA, your save file is immediately out of date.
  • airpreezy
    963 posts Semi-Pro
    Albert_9 wrote: »
    Whats up with the players and starheads then? Ronaldo, Dybala etc? Are they default players now in Fifa20?
  • mickjacobjr
    1192 posts Professional
    airpreezy wrote: »
    Whats up with the players and starheads then? Ronaldo, Dybala etc? Are they default players now in Fifa20?

They will be in juventus will have a fake name and Kit
  • Jeyj38
    1290 posts Professional
    edited July 16

Lol would be the end of Fifa for me. Congrats to Konami for 3D body scanning both CR7 and Messi. Best players are now at PES.

EA wasted every licenses they got. They only bought some to prevent others to get them and basically did nothing with them.

This is gonna be year 0.
  • Albert_9
    24 posts Ball Boy

Not, player will.be real, but kits and stadium fake
  • Tom0307
    edited July 16
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=uaEtbIZNJP4

Juve official partners

(EDIT: The other posts hadnt showed up when I went to post)
  • Tom0307
    (Of PES)
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited July 16
    Champions League with no Nou Camp, Allianz Arena or Allianz Stadium..

I told you guys, La Liga with no Nou Camp, Bundesliga with no Allianz Arena and Serie A (which was due to be Fifa 21's full treatment) with no Allianz Stadium..

Kudos EA..
  • Jeyj38
    1290 posts Professional
    edited July 16
    EA deserves that. They lost the essence of the game when they start only caring about FUT and the Premier League license. It's about simulating the reality of football and they forgot that. Juventus kits and stadiums exclusive on PES and Allianz Arena are such a big loss and instead of give us some news, they are doing nothing. I give up on this game

I think there is literally nothing they can do to make up for it for Fifa 20. Now this is embarassing.
    I feel for you EA Sports haha. Konami hit them back way harder.
  • Tom0307
    EA deserves that. They lost the essence of the game when they start only caring about FUT and the Premier League license. It's about simulating the reality of football and they forgot that. Juventus kits and stadiums exclusive on PES and Allianz Arena are such a big loss and instead of give us some news, they are doing nothing. I give up on this game

Well that and they were the ones that started the exclusive license sh*t in the first place across loads of sports, it was a way of getting rid of their competition rather than making a better game. That's why PES has never had the amount of licences FIFA has had, and arguably PES would be way bigger than FIFA now if they had a level playing field of licences, see NBA 2K and NBA Live for how EA are so far behind when the competition has a fair chance. PES just seem to care more about the product and their licences, look how they actually use the licence and scan the tunnels etc etc.
  • Jeyj38
    1290 posts Professional
    AHAHAHAHAHAHA Champions League license without the Nou Camp, Allianz Arena or Allianz stadium..... and not only that, a completely generic Juventus name, crest etc. This is extremely embarrassing for EA.

I genuinely cannot believe how bad they've messed this up, I've had every single FIFA since 06. This is the first time I'm GENUINELY considered PES over FIFA. Licensing and realism are my favourite things in a football game, and not having the Nou Camp sucked, but now neither Bayern or Juve stadiums in the game, and probably Juve having to be called "Turin Bianconeri" with generic kits etc in FIFA 20....... it definitely ruins a lot of the realism, especially considering they're three of the biggest clubs to ever play the game.

If EA hasnt scanned Juve, I will have no doubt left by September.
  • Alemas_2012
    15702 posts World Class
    Goddamnit. :disappointed:
  • tiago_moura98
    59 posts Park Captain
    edited July 16
    EA will need option files soon or dare i say it..

CREATION CENTRE!!!!!!

If they said "we prefer to do our things in our house", I think that mode will never be on the game, sadly.
  • Tom0307
    Tom0307 wrote: »

Well that and they were the ones that started the exclusive license sh*t in the first place across loads of sports, it was a way of getting rid of their competition rather than making a better game. That's why PES has never had the amount of licences FIFA has had, and arguably PES would be way bigger than FIFA now if they had a level playing field of licences, see NBA 2K and NBA Live for how EA are so far behind when the competition has a fair chance. PES just seem to care more about the product and their licences, look how they actually use the licence and scan the tunnels etc etc.

Also look at the European licences, PES had the Europa League music, they had a different anthem in the final (as they use opera singers in real life) and FIFA 19 on launch had the wrong Champions League anthem. Literally the defining moment of a Champions League match and they couldn't be bothered to make sure it was accurate.

We're all here because we want to enjoy FIFA and want it to be a great product but they really just don't care unless you're paying them extra money in FUT.
  • Jeyj38
    1290 posts Professional
    EA will need option files soon or dare i say it..

CREATION CENTRE!!!!!!

What they need is a bigger slap on the face. That sounds like bad news for them but as long as you buy the game they wont ever care.