FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• Bavarian_Star_11
    87 posts Park Captain
    nyx88 wrote: »
    FifaAFC wrote: »

Here it says that the stadium isn't in Fifa.. Way to go EA... Don't know if it's 100 percent confirmed, but if it is than I do think I am going to PES this year for a change

The Allianz Arena images and footage shows wich amateurs are working for EA. In three years of being partnered with
    Bayern that (AA in Fifa 19) is the best they could produce?

EA and their community guys should be ashamed... The thing with the bayern faces... "we don't hold back stuff".... it was a straight lie.

The full press release was on Bayerns website he didn't say anything about exclusive rights, and Konami hadn't either, they probably would have said exclusive if it was. Why keep that a secret?
  • TeamExtreme17
    2508 posts Fans' Favourite

Here it says that the stadium isn't in Fifa.. Way to go EA... Don't know if it's 100 percent confirmed, but if it is than I do think I am going to PES this year for a change

The Allianz Arena images and footage shows wich amateurs are working for EA. In three years of being partnered with

EA and their community guys should be ashamed... The thing with the bayern faces... "we don't hold back stuff".... it was a straight lie.

The full press release was on Bayerns website he didn't say anything about exclusive rights, and Konami hadn't either, they probably would have said exclusive if it was. Why keep that a secret?

But will EA update their Allianz Arena or just use photoshop again to sell Fifa 20 like they did for Fifa 19...
  • Bavarian_Star_11
    87 posts Park Captain

But will EA update their Allianz Arena or just use photoshop again to sell Fifa 20 like they did for Fifa 19...

Maybe they will actually release the updated version they had in the Champions League promotion at year? That trailer was in-game footage so it could be. I just think the most encouraging thing was that exclusive rights weren't mentioned. If anyone wants to see the full press release I can put it in here. But neither group said anything about exclusive rights. So my fingers are crossed that it's still in the game 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼
  • Albert_9
    24 posts Ball Boy

Allianz arena Is exclusive for pes 2020
  • Bavarian_Star_11
    87 posts Park Captain
    Albert_9 wrote: »

A single tear formed in my eye. No one talk to me I'm so sad.
  • Bavarian_Star_11
    87 posts Park Captain
    Guess that means the full Bundesliga scan is off :/ EA never fails to dissapoint @EA_Andy you guys suck.
  • TeamExtreme17
    If it was Exclusive im pretty sure Konami would of used that word in their announcement, but they didn't..

Will wait to hear what Corey says.
  • Azzabazza
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    Albert_9 wrote: »

Oh no. Just like FC Barcelona. (I'm a Barca fan, so I can feel how FC Bayern fans are feeling right now for FIFA 20). Guess it's gonna be AC Milan or LA Galaxy for CM.
  • Quiffed
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    When do we find out reviews from those people who played the game the other day?
  • Renatos
    360 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited July 11
    Ac milan already has Pes20 on their web which means Pes now have all the big teams, shame on you EA ( Barcelona,Manchester United, Arsenal,Juventus,Ac Milan,Inter Milan,Bayern Munich) all this teams are with Pes, how we suppose to play the carrer mode in future? With Nottingham Forest ?
  • Albert_9
    24 posts Ball Boy
    If it was Exclusive im pretty sure Konami would of used that word in their announcement, but they didn't..

This tweet is from lygard( brand manager pes) . Is really , is exclusive
  • Bavarian_Star_11
    87 posts Park Captain

Idk why Lygaard would say it if it wasn't man, now I just have to hope we do a Dortmund and cancel the contract after a year. I hate PES, Ruined my whole day.
  • Ashy
    9887 posts League Winner
    PES should just liquidate
  • TeamExtreme17

Idk why Lygaard would say it if it wasn't man, now I just have to hope we do a Dortmund and cancel the contract after a year. I hate PES, Ruined my whole day.

Yeah I don't see why he would say it but the official account haven't.. They mention no wording of Exclusivity in any of their posts.
    Ashy wrote: »

Or tell EA to stop throwing their weight and money around to buy Konami out of their licenses and good things they are doing!! EA brought this on themselves and its us Fifa gamers that are suffering!!
  • ManzGOTIT
    2261 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’m F’N PISSSED
  • Bavarian_Star_11
    87 posts Park Captain

Yeah I don't see why he would say it but the official account haven't.. They mention no wording of Exclusivity in any of their posts.

Or tell EA to stop throwing their weight and money around to buy Konami out of their licenses and good things they are doing!! EA brought this on themselves and its us Fifa gamers that are suffering!!

Hell I'm suffering rn, I'm just so upset, you're right it is weird that Lygaard said it but the official accounts don't. So maybe there is something but I don't have any real hope right now, so the full Bundesliga scan was just BS I guess.

One thing about Konami though, if EA wanted to they could buy Konami out and liquidate everything, which at the moment seems like a good idea to me lol. However I don't understand the move from my clubs perspective at all, with respect to sales and marketing, no one comes close to FIFA, Financially it makes zero sense, all you need to do is look at the followings on Twitter and everything, FIFA has 6.9 million, PES........450k........ It's not even a contest.
  • Ashy
    9887 posts League Winner
    Surely if EA buy a league licence they can get the right to each team, kit, stadium, manager, player faces
  • TeamExtreme17
    Surely if EA buy a league licence they can get the right to each team, kit, stadium, manager, player faces

PL yes but other leagues arent governed that way.
  • Alemas_2012
    15672 posts World Class
    Imagine having a CL licence but not have Bayern's or (most likely) Juve's stadiums.
    So, so poor. :neutral:
  • ManzGOTIT
    Juve stadium probably a goner too then FOR F%&KS SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Juve, Bayern and Barca with generic stadiums and outdated faces in 2019
    Everyone laugh and cry with me
  • Bavarian_Star_11
    87 posts Park Captain
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »

EA needs to wake the **** up, they have let some of the world's largest football teams slip from their grasp, it's sad and pathetic.
  • TeamExtreme17
    Is it Juventus? As remember last year we though we were going to lose San Siro, have they signed an exclusive deal with one of the Milan clubs which would eradicate San Siro in Fifa for BOTH Milan clubs? Imagine that..

PES getting exclusive Inter OR Milan deals would mean we wont be able to use San Siro for Inter OR Milan in Fifa!!
  • Bavarian_Star_11
    87 posts Park Captain
    Stadium

FC Bayern's home stadium Allianz Arena is known for it's unique design, and it's visual complexity has been faithfully reproduced in-game thanks to high quality 3D scanning technology, which includes the exterior's red and white colours that shine vibrantly before a match

I took this from Konamis official website, still no mention of exclusive rights? I'm confused.
  • Alemas_2012
    15672 posts World Class
    Is it Juventus? As remember last year we though we were going to lose San Siro, have they signed an exclusive deal with one of the Milan clubs which would eradicate San Siro in Fifa for BOTH Milan clubs? Imagine that..

PES getting exclusive Inter OR Milan deals would mean we wont be able to use San Siro for Inter OR Milan in Fifa!!

San Siro is different because it's not owned by either Milan club, it's owned by the local council, so negotiations on video game representation should go mainly through them...
    The Juventus Stadium, however, is 100% fully owned by Juventus, meaning that an exclusive deal with them would be way easier to achieve.
  • Renatos
    360 posts Sunday League Hero

Crazy isn't it. To be honest Juve has been treated like **** during the partnership they only been scaned once during all this years
  • Skorpio_King
    5159 posts Big Money Move
    Allianz Arena not in fifa 20 :( rip.

• Bavarian_Star_11
    87 posts Park Captain
    **** you @officialpes your game is rubbish. Taken major stadiums for what? Not like you’ll ever beat fifa. **** off

LMAOOOOOOO I feel this reply to his tweet.
  • ManzGOTIT
    **** you @officialpes your game is rubbish. Taken major stadiums for what? Not like you’ll ever beat fifa. **** off

He's spot on lmao

Why Bayern, no point at all with no Bundesliga
  • Bavarian_Star_11
    87 posts Park Captain

He's spot on lmao

Why Bayern, no point at all with no Bundesliga

I mean PES is essentially an empty game, they have to make up teams essentially, also what on earth is EA going to do if Munich wins the bid for the UCL, have a UCL final in a generic stadium?? Straight up disaster.

Also literally every competition that Bayern play in is SPONSORED BY EA, Swear to God our board is BRAINDEAD