FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• Peanut2000
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Psvlover wrote: »
    @EA_Andy

Well there hasn’t been any ‘face news’ jet and we’re already complaining. This includes me. However I got a feeling that maybe we should cut EA some slack. Don’t get me wrong, I’m still very much waiting for lots of new faces.

Let’s just try to put ourselves in their shoes. They did some great things: getting the premier league scanned every year, getting Primera and Bundesliga scanned and one of my favorites the WC DLC. Thinking about what we should’ve gotten without those, is giving me nightmares.

Of course there are also a lot of terrible things: only getting halve of the scanned leagues. Having to wait a very long time before being able to play with the WC DLC players, not releasing the Bundesliga scans, and lots more…
    So I know we all have other priorities (I believe my priority is easy to guess haha) this makes it almost impossible to do the right thing for EA.

This made me think of a kid who’s getting bad grades. We’re getting mad at him wouldn’t do any good. Helping him and supporting him however good give him the confident to get a nice score for his next test (FIFA 20). And getting a good grade now, would hopefully get a good grade for his finals (FIFA 21 on PS5).

The fact that we would give them the benefit of the doubt, doesn’t mean that we would be satisfied with whatever they would throw at us. Getting a good grade means that the kid has to work/study hard to earn it. So…. @EA_Andy tell the faces department a big test is coming September 27…

The best top rated players in the World and top high potential rated players should ALL have custom or scanned faces. They do in PES so we expect the same in Fifa.. End of.

Generic faces for such high profile players should NOT exist anymore. Leave generic faces for Accrington Stanley.

Accrington Stanley who are they
  • Quiffed
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    We know that once bundesliga is confirmed, they’ll be a leak somewhere that shows ligue 1 or Serie A got scanned a year ago too and the cycle begins again haha
  • Ress_EZ_in_the_dark
    129 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited July 10
    Bonkertons wrote: »
    lol I'm guilty there. I'm from NY and was pretty excited about the NYCFC scan last year. Unfortunately though, playing with any team that can't ever compete in the Champions League gets pretty boring pretty fast.
    Hello there from Malaysia! Nice to know that I'm not the only one who care about the MLS scans. I have always been a big fan of USMNT (sorry that you lost in the Gold Cup) and am always on the look for my subs or reserves from MLS in CM. Now I have Paul Arriola in my team. He has been phenomenal and his starhead looks great! However I can't agree with EA on his body.
  • Disgruntledas
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Quiffed wrote: »
    We know that once bundesliga is confirmed, they’ll be a leak somewhere that shows ligue 1 or Serie A got scanned a year ago too and the cycle begins again haha

I can see it now from Corey “wE dOnT hOlD bAcK fAcEs fOr FuTuRe TiTlEs, iF tHeY aRe ScAnNeD wE ImPlEmEnT ThEm”.

Like we literally have seen the Bundesliga leaks why deny them haha, **** people who work at EA are dumb.
  • Ress_EZ_in_the_dark
    Bonkertons wrote: »
    It's hard to explain. I got into it a couple of years ago and pretty much just got hooked on opening packs. The idea of packing a rare card became pretty addictive. Spent a few more bucks on FIFA Points than I'd like to admit before ultimately quitting - mostly because of the money spent but also partly because of the stress of Weekend League.

After moving back to CM though I started to enjoy the game a lot more.
    I really can't picture myself being a FUT player doing all the stuff you said. It's a good thing not giving a chance to myself to know more about FUT. Ha! Moreover, it involves money which to me is out of the question. But I guess that's the future of gaming that I will never understand. Ok, this is not a FUT thread so we better leave it at that. Sorry for the detour! Anyways, you should stick to CM from now on. To me, it's the closest thing of managing our fave football clubs and see how we do as the season progresses. Though I must admit EA have to do more with CM and customs/scanned faces is one of them!
  • Ress_EZ_in_the_dark
    Psvlover wrote: »
    Okay, I didn’t know people are coming here this long! This makes it even worse that so many (top) players are left generic or outdated. If Pes can get this done, so can Fifa!

To be hounest, I don’t know when I started to care about starheads. However I remember that at this point I wanted my players in the game to look like their reallife counterpart. At this time I didn’t know those were called ‘starheads’. <b>I also thought I was stupid and the only one to care about this</b>. Ooh how wrong have I been. 😂🙈

About this list... let’s hope we’re getting (most of) them for Fifa 20!
    I feel you man! I too felt the same back in the day when I first knew about starheads (which was like 2 years ago. Ha!). Now, I hope EA will feel the same for not meeting our needs.....
  • comet213
    2340 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited July 11
    Scanning also has absurd flaws.
    When a team is scanned, only some players are scanned, not all players.
    And Some scanned face is different with player's reallife appearance.

Son Heung min is good example.
    He was scanned when he was in Hamburg.
    But His starhead was different with him. He was wearing hair band in FIFA. But He has never been wear hair band when play match in reallife. Face was also slightly different.

And He came to Premier League that scanned every years.
    But He was not scanned for almost 3 years.
    And His starhead was finally updated in FIFA 19. But hair style is different, Face is fatter than reallife.
    His starhead is smilar with Korean announcer than Son.
    Post edited by comet213 on
  • Ress_EZ_in_the_dark
    comet213 wrote: »
    Scanning also has absurd flaws.
    When a team is scanned, only some players are scanned, not all players.
    And Some scanned face is different with player's reallife appearance.

Son Heung min is good example.
    He was scanned when he was in Hamburg.
    But His starhead was different with him. He was wearing hair band in FIFA. But He has never been wear hair band when play match in reallife. Face was also slightly different.

And He came to Premier League that scanned every years.
    But He was not scanned for almost 3 years.
    And His starhead was finally updated in FIFA 19. But hair style is different, Face is fatter than reallife.
    His starhead is smilar with Korean announcer than Son.
    Agree on the fat part. One of them is Ziyech. How hard is it to make him as in real life. But no, what we got is a fat Ziyech!
  • Tom0307
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bit OT but if they're losing the United license outside the Premier League to PES then United probably won't have the club font for club competitions. Arsenal and Liverpool didn't have theirs in FIFA 19 so I expect Liverpool will this year at the expense of United
  • Renatos
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bayern is officially platinum Partner with PES, I don't know what it means but Barcelona is premium partner so probably Bayern is not exclusive to pes only like Manchester United
  • Shaanxz
    20737 posts Club Captain
    Konami paying easily more than double what ea pay. Probably one the reasons why the Barcelona deal is a tier lower now
  • ManzGOTIT
    2321 posts Fans' Favourite
    BREAKING NEWS. BAYERN MUNICH CONFIRMED AS A PES PARTNER
  • TeamExtreme17
    2584 posts Fans' Favourite
  • Bavarian_Star_11
    87 posts Park Captain

Doesn't say exclusive anywhere so that's good I suppose
  • Nutekandor
    59 posts Park Captain
    Still puts EA to shame regarding treatment
  • ManzGOTIT
    edited July 11
    Great sign and promising that 'exclusive' isn't mentioned, good that EA snapped up the BULI license as quick as it did otherwise would've been a Barca situation
    And also this explains why EA chucked in the updated Bayern faces in Spring rather than waiting till FIFA 20

Glad that they did, but looking at the treatment Bayern got with PES... simply wonderful
  • Bavarian_Star_11
    87 posts Park Captain
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »
    Great sign and promising that 'exclusive' isn't mentioned, good that EA snapped up the BULI license as quick as it did otherwise would've been a Barca situation
    And also this explains why EA chucked in the updated Bayern faces in Spring rather than waiting till FIFA 20

Glad that they did, but looking at the treatment Bayern got with PES... simply wonderful

Agreed, I think the Bundesliga license was the saving grace, so I'm incredibly thankful for that. The presentation looks good but the PES gameplay still doesn't look good. Just happy it isn't exclusive.
  • comet213
    2340 posts Fans' Favourite
    Now Juventus is remaining. Serie A is not a strong partner like PL and Bundesliga.
    How about think?
  • TeamExtreme17
    Now Juventus is remaining. Serie A is not a strong partner like PL and Bundesliga.
    How about think?

That's the one i have been worried about and maybe why they have left it until last?
  • ManzGOTIT
    How about think?

That's the one i have been worried about and maybe why they have left it until last?

Would be a fat L if it happens to be exclusive to PES, I'd be pissed
  • ManzGOTIT
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »

Agreed, I think the Bundesliga license was the saving grace, so I'm incredibly thankful for that. The presentation looks good but the PES gameplay still doesn't look good. Just happy it isn't exclusive.

Gameplay is ok, realistic but I don't have fun... pros and cons everywhere

I still won't buy PES, my days ended with them as soon as they lost the UEFA license and the loss of Liverpool pretty much confirms my interest in buying PES again... unless they do something crazy like a PL license etc.
  • Nutekandor
    59 posts Park Captain
    Isn't Serie A tied to FIFA?
  • FifaAFC
    55 posts Park Captain

Here it says that the stadium isn't in Fifa.. Way to go EA... Don't know if it's 100 percent confirmed, but if it is than I do think I am going to PES this year for a change
  • nyx88
    1418 posts Professional
    FifaAFC wrote: »

Here it says that the stadium isn't in Fifa.. Way to go EA... Don't know if it's 100 percent confirmed, but if it is than I do think I am going to PES this year for a change

The Allianz Arena images and footage shows wich amateurs are working for EA. In three years of being partnered with
    Bayern that (AA in Fifa 19) is the best they could produce?

EA and their community guys should be ashamed... The thing with the bayern faces... "we don't hold back stuff".... it was a straight lie.
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited July 11
    FifaAFC wrote: »

I seen an article that said Old Trafford wasn't in Fifa too, buy Corey confirmed it is.
    Nutekandor wrote: »
    Isn't Serie A tied to FIFA?

Correct, but they don't have full league treatment. So there is nothing stopping PES partnering with Juventus.
  • TeamExtreme17
    I love how Konami show off their good work to get you excited and EA stay silent and secretive **** us all off..
  • ManzGOTIT
    I love how Konami show off their good work to get you excited and EA stay silent and secretive **** us all off..

It's very tedious
  • Alemas_2012
    15879 posts World Class
    RIP Juventus.
  • Azzabazza
    298 posts Sunday League Hero
    Please, please don't tell me that the Allianz Arena is exclusive to PES. If not, then the Bundesliga treatment has saved them. If it is exclusive, then....
  • TeamExtreme17
    Here is the list we gave EA last year (Minus the players who got scanned via partnered teams):
    Biglia
    Witsel
    Kjaer
    Dragovic
    Dolberg
    Manolas
    Strootman
    Veltman
    de Vrij
    Cillessen
    Krychowiak *
    Semedo