FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

  • Where's is our Twitter guy @Pezzatti ? We miss your news/info, we want you back!!
  • CR1986
    132 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 11
    I really don’t understand how so many European, American and other Governments don’t forbid Loot Boxes especially since it’s the same as allowing children to enter a casino. Many people think that there is a big chance that EA might pay lots of money to governments in order to get away with it. This kind of corruption exists whether you believe it or not
  • pipopazzo33
    175 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 11
    @Albert_9 I’m speechless it amazes me that they have more starheads for players smh Montero with the googles is so legit and they all have their tattoos neck and arms I’m shattered right now smh

    I ve never seen neck tattoos in PES. And arm tattoos arent too many. Not a critique of PES. Just tellin you to not get too hyped. Im talkin what Konami gives you. NOT mods
  • pipopazzo33
    175 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    kmdoom wrote: »
    Sources saying the November update has been pushed back to 11th December and will be comprised of 2 new scans for a pair of academy lads from SC paderborn, and a Mubarak wakaso rescan .

    Nothing further until FIFA 21

    Thats where you re wrong. The update will remove faces and revert to previous state. Like Sterling. Imagine Diego Costa being reverted to previous scan. Hope EA dont take this seriously
  • pipopazzo33
    175 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    CR1986 wrote: »
    I really don’t understand how so many European, American and other Governments don’t forbid Loot Boxes especially since it’s the same as allowing children to enter a casino. Many people think that there is a big chance that EA might pay lots of money to governments in order to get away with it. This kind of corruption exists whether you believe it or not

    Its way easier. A judge makes the call. And EA arent the only ones... so happy gaming or NOT
  • tiago_moura98
    59 posts Park Captain
    Where's is our Twitter guy @Pezzatti ? We miss your news/info, we want you back!!

    You really don't...

    Didn't understand what you mean, but he was the one who leaked full Bundesliga in 2018... Clearly you don't know who is Pezzatti
  • Julian
    15 posts Ball Boy
    Where's is our Twitter guy @Pezzatti ? We miss your news/info, we want you back!!

    You really don't...

    Didn't understand what you mean, but he was the one who leaked full Bundesliga in 2018... Clearly you don't know who is Pezzatti

    He got arrested for posession of pornographic material including children i read somewhere.
  • BlackMortem868
    125 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Julian wrote: »
    Where's is our Twitter guy @Pezzatti ? We miss your news/info, we want you back!!

    You really don't...

    Didn't understand what you mean, but he was the one who leaked full Bundesliga in 2018... Clearly you don't know who is Pezzatti

    He got arrested for posession of pornographic material including children i read somewhere.

    Wait what??????
  • Futbol22
    829 posts Semi-Pro
    Where's is our Twitter guy @Pezzatti ? We miss your news/info, we want you back!!

    You really don't...

    Didn't understand what you mean, but he was the one who leaked full Bundesliga in 2018... Clearly you don't know who is Pezzatti

    That’s just plain wrong. @dngryl found the Bundesliga starheads in the database. He deserves all the credit!

    That guy you speak of just copied the information as usual....
  • tommy_p_5
    476 posts Sunday League Hero
    Paul McShane has joined Rochdale; no doubt he'll be another one added without his scan.
  • Howler19
    608 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited October 11
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    Where's is our Twitter guy @Pezzatti ? We miss your news/info, we want you back!!

    You really don't...

    Didn't understand what you mean, but he was the one who leaked full Bundesliga in 2018... Clearly you don't know who is Pezzatti

    That’s just plain wrong. @dngryl found the Bundesliga starheads in the database. He deserves all the credit!

    That guy you speak of just copied the information as usual....

    Yep, that is indeed the way it happened. There's a lot of twitter and youtube guys getting followers, views and credit when all they do is just tell people what they read in this thread. Pezzati was one of those but he's far from the only one. Not that it matters much, but a lot of people seem to have that the wrong way around.
  • Futbol22
    829 posts Semi-Pro
    edited October 11
    Howler19 wrote: »
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    Where's is our Twitter guy @Pezzatti ? We miss your news/info, we want you back!!

    You really don't...

    Didn't understand what you mean, but he was the one who leaked full Bundesliga in 2018... Clearly you don't know who is Pezzatti

    That’s just plain wrong. @dngryl found the Bundesliga starheads in the database. He deserves all the credit!

    That guy you speak of just copied the information as usual....

    Yep, that is indeed the way it happened. There's a lot of twitter and youtube guys getting followers, views and credit when all they do is just tell people what they read in this thread. Pezzati was one of those but he's far from the only one. Not that it matters much, but a lot of people seem to have that the wrong way around.

    I just like to see credit where it’s due.

    @dngryl deserves legendary status🤩
  • Rusty2times
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @dngryl **** legend bruv
  • tiago_moura98
    59 posts Park Captain
    edited October 12
    Sorry guys for the off topic, i searched and he (Pezzatti) was really arrested for that reason mention above. That's really scary and really disgusting to know. He should be there a lot of years!!
    Post edited by tiago_moura98 on
  • miggyman
    104 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    When’s the exact date for the November update?

    I have a feeling since there's no Career Mode update yet and they only care about FUT... it would be around November 1, 2020
  • Szoko
    48 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited October 13
    Renatos wrote: »
    I dont know about you guys but for the first time I feel like I don't want to play this game, so many glitch in career mode just unbelievable how can they sell a game like that, **** company

    same feeling here....i only played a few friendly games and a bit volta. Premier League, La Liga and Bundesliga are very cool, MLS is a nice addition but the rest??? After 4-5 games i dont know which teams i should use because there is no authenticity. I cant start career mode because of the lack of glitches and have to wait till the november update to get the full scanned leagues...

    i played a game in la liga: Atletico vs. Betis 2:1 ... 20 starheads were on the pitch, goals by Felix (2) and Iglesias...the only ones without a scan.... that was such a killer for my feelings
  • ChrisW1991
    1095 posts Professional
    Renatos wrote: »
    I dont know about you guys but for the first time I feel like I don't want to play this game, so many glitch in career mode just unbelievable how can they sell a game like that, **** company

    Same mate, I'm selling my Fifa I'm done with this company.. So hyped for career mode when they announced the 'improvements' but as usual it's the same BS.. Still not updated it, pro clubs is still untouched and Volta is boring, it's like they've done all they can to force us all into Ultimate Team, my last year with the PS4 and I won't be wasting it on another EA title lol let's hope for the rest of you who keep it that they fix this game fast
  • Peanut2000
    642 posts An Exciting Prospect
    How long do we have to wait to play career mode!?!? Sort the patch out
  • Celt
    50 posts Park Captain
    Albert_9 wrote: »

    Interesting video about young stars players faces in pes 2020 :smile:

    Wow they already have Odegaard, I don't even think we will get him scanned this year in Fifa. And he's 81 rated, they even get the ratings right.
  • BGAlum
    1269 posts Professional
    Celt wrote: »
    Albert_9 wrote: »

    Interesting video about young stars players faces in pes 2020 :smile:

    Wow they already have Odegaard, I don't even think we will get him scanned this year in Fifa. And he's 81 rated, they even get the ratings right.
    And even when that company messes up, they acknowledge it relatively quick compared to others. Cough cough EA...
  • kmdoom
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I still haven’t bought the game yet, the talk of career mode bugs has scared me away for now

    What are the major issues with CM? I am mainly wondering if the top players not starting glitch has been fixed, and if you are still able to use custom rosters as that has always been my workaround for the annoying aspects of the transfer system
  • Futbol22
    829 posts Semi-Pro
    edited October 14
    kmdoom wrote: »
    I still haven’t bought the game yet, the talk of career mode bugs has scared me away for now

    What are the major issues with CM? I am mainly wondering if the top players not starting glitch has been fixed, and if you are still able to use custom rosters as that has always been my workaround for the annoying aspects of the transfer system

    .
  • mcelco
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    4 weeks after release, no information about boot, Faces, Nothing adjustment in carrer mode. Congratulations on your damn treatment.🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
  • TeamExtreme17
    2513 posts Fans' Favourite
    Seeing as EA still havent fixed Career Mode, nor gave us any starhead news and still left players such as Bruno Fernandes, De Jong etc generic..

    Which International team has the most starheads for an International CM? England? Portugal? Portugal kinda puts me off as they dont have their stadium..
  • tommy_p_5
    476 posts Sunday League Hero
    Medran signed for Chicago Fire and Vorm re-signed for Spurs, prepare for another two lost faces.

    Big players in the Premier League, Bundesliga and LaLiga are generic despite the leagues being scanned. They no longer seem to make custom players. Plus they've scanned clubs like Racing Club, PSG and Atletico (among others) and we've seen they've created players like Felix, yet there's no communication about when they may be added. Multi-billion pound company, and they don't even know how to utilize their assets (or they know people will buy the game anyway).

    I didn't buy 19 because the career mode hadn't changed one bit, I haven't bought 20 because they've apparently ruined the game trying to change career mode :D .
  • Sammy26
    6 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 15
    Dear @EA_Andy, please answer these questions.
    Who decides which faces will be added to the game and which will not?
    and why change faces to sterling and Hazard if there are such terrible faces as: Lucas Moura, Tielemans, Matic (Manchester), Mina (Everton), David Luiz (Arsenal), Willian (Chelsea), Bernardo Silva (Man. City), Jimenez (Wolverhampton )
    almost all of them are not scans

    It seems that these people are not interested in football at all
  • Happo
    50 posts Park Captain
    Any one know what minor updates mean in the visual section of the title update?? Thanks
Sign In or Register to comment.