FIFA 20 Starhead Thread

Comments

• Allsports92
    147 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Harienun wrote: »
    Appreciate what the dev has done for the Career mode. Manager editor is awesome. Also Bundesliga full league scan is great although we knew it before. Body models have improved is also abgood sign. Thank you for that devs.

Yet i wont be buying the game if you don't update the important faces in PL, Barcelona, Ajax, Lyon, PSV, Napoli and other Champions leagie clubs. We should get DLCs throughout the year with face updates. I successfully omitted Fifa 19. I didn't buy it last year because lack of faces. This year I will buy if they make a difference. I know one guy omitting is never an issue for a mamoth of a company like EA, yet just told it cz im gonna do it. Cheers. Lookin forward to the launch.

Preach my brother
    Harienun wrote: »
    Appreciate what the dev has done for the Career mode. Manager editor is awesome. Also Bundesliga full league scan is great although we knew it before. Body models have improved is also abgood sign. Thank you for that devs.

Yet i wont be buying the game if you don't update the important faces in PL, Barcelona, Ajax, Lyon, PSV, Napoli and other Champions leagie clubs. We should get DLCs throughout the year with face updates. I successfully omitted Fifa 19. I didn't buy it last year because lack of faces. This year I will buy if they make a difference. I know one guy omitting is never an issue for a mamoth of a company like EA, yet just told it cz im gonna do it. Cheers. Lookin forward to the launch.

:(
  • Howler19
    554 posts An Exciting Prospect
    EA will not add every face for every player in the matter of just one release. This thread is in fact a perfect example of the fact that if we get more, we will just want more. For months we have known about a lot of new faces from the Bundesliga as well as new faces in England and Spain. So now we want something NEW. Perhaps EA should not have let us know about the Bundesliga to make it a surprise, but then we would just complain about them not informing the community.

I am thrilled about the new faces from Germany and cannot wait until the release. Of course there are room for improvement, and I will definitely argue that every player with a rating above 80, and every player with a potential above 84 (give or take), should be issued a game face, either scan or custom. And why not involve the modders, who would happily assist with this?

Tierney, Pepe, Ndombele etc. probably won't get a face yet. As it has been in previous releases, the newly transferred Premier League players will have a face in the next release, just as Fred and Jorginho from last year. So have some patience. It's worse with the players from France and Italy, where there is absolutely no prospect of getting faces to the best players around. Romagnoli, Skriniar etc. are all generic. THAT should be adressed and given some attention.
    I am also thrilled about the Bundesliga treatment and definitely thankful for that. But that ain't stopping me from wanting more. I think we deserve more especially considering that PES are ways ahead starhead-wise. I'm sorry but I'm not going to stop wanting the likes of Wilson, Vida and others (I can't even remember my wishlist now). Yeah, they're nobodies compared to de Jong and Felix but who bloody cares. I want my wishlist to be in the game and I want that damn Greenwood in the game. Yes, he's not that important but to hell with importance. EA have every reason to get the job done but they didn't. I'm pissed that it seems like we are the ones who are at fault for wanting more when the fact that EA are the real culprits for all this.

Hey man, I want more too. In fact, my whole point is that every time we get something, we want, then we'll just want more. And that is natural, I guess. So EA will never be able to keep us happy, unless they issue a starhead to every single player in the game, and then someone would probably still complain about the lack of updates for the likes of Messi or Ronaldo. Like someone has recently complained about Van Dijk's face, for instance. I just don't understand their priorities.

You mention Greenwood. I am a Man Utd supporter, so you could possibly imagine my disappointment, when I realized he would not have a real face. It almost destroyed my dreams for this year's career mode. But I also happen to have the courtesy not to shout it out loud, as other leagues and top, top players have been neglected so badly, while I will probably just have to wait until November or at least until next year, before Greenwood gets one. We should want more. We should expect more. But keep it real, folks.

It's been said before but I'll say it again: Anything short of full league treatments for the big four leagues is not good enough. That's the absolute minimum of what EA should be doing. So when they decide to go from 2/4 of those leagues to 3/4 I'll be happy to say it's a step forward but it's still not enough for the largest football video game in the world.
  • Steffolovitch
    129 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Howler19 wrote: »
    EA will not add every face for every player in the matter of just one release. This thread is in fact a perfect example of the fact that if we get more, we will just want more. For months we have known about a lot of new faces from the Bundesliga as well as new faces in England and Spain. So now we want something NEW. Perhaps EA should not have let us know about the Bundesliga to make it a surprise, but then we would just complain about them not informing the community.

I am thrilled about the new faces from Germany and cannot wait until the release. Of course there are room for improvement, and I will definitely argue that every player with a rating above 80, and every player with a potential above 84 (give or take), should be issued a game face, either scan or custom. And why not involve the modders, who would happily assist with this?

Tierney, Pepe, Ndombele etc. probably won't get a face yet. As it has been in previous releases, the newly transferred Premier League players will have a face in the next release, just as Fred and Jorginho from last year. So have some patience. It's worse with the players from France and Italy, where there is absolutely no prospect of getting faces to the best players around. Romagnoli, Skriniar etc. are all generic. THAT should be adressed and given some attention.
    I am also thrilled about the Bundesliga treatment and definitely thankful for that. But that ain't stopping me from wanting more. I think we deserve more especially considering that PES are ways ahead starhead-wise. I'm sorry but I'm not going to stop wanting the likes of Wilson, Vida and others (I can't even remember my wishlist now). Yeah, they're nobodies compared to de Jong and Felix but who bloody cares. I want my wishlist to be in the game and I want that damn Greenwood in the game. Yes, he's not that important but to hell with importance. EA have every reason to get the job done but they didn't. I'm pissed that it seems like we are the ones who are at fault for wanting more when the fact that EA are the real culprits for all this.

Hey man, I want more too. In fact, my whole point is that every time we get something, we want, then we'll just want more. And that is natural, I guess. So EA will never be able to keep us happy, unless they issue a starhead to every single player in the game, and then someone would probably still complain about the lack of updates for the likes of Messi or Ronaldo. Like someone has recently complained about Van Dijk's face, for instance. I just don't understand their priorities.

You mention Greenwood. I am a Man Utd supporter, so you could possibly imagine my disappointment, when I realized he would not have a real face. It almost destroyed my dreams for this year's career mode. But I also happen to have the courtesy not to shout it out loud, as other leagues and top, top players have been neglected so badly, while I will probably just have to wait until November or at least until next year, before Greenwood gets one. We should want more. We should expect more. But keep it real, folks.

It's been said before but I'll say it again: Anything short of full league treatments for the big four leagues is not good enough. That's the absolute minimum of what EA should be doing. So when they decide to go from 2/4 of those leagues to 3/4 I'll be happy to say it's a step forward but it's still not enough for the largest football video game in the world.

This is exactly what I mean. This year's Bundesliga addition is ONE STEP towards what you are wishing for. Like La Liga last year and the Prem before that. Prior to that there was no such thing as a full league scan, and Rome wasn't built in one day. As I recall the Prem was added for FIFA 15. In 16, 17 and 18 there was no league additions, only women's teams, The Journey etc. Finally it seems they have got their priorities right with treatments to La Liga and the Bundesliga, and then we still sit here and complain. I think we should also allow ourselves to be a little excited. I know I will.
  • MOES98
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bouboe112 wrote: »
    Frenkie de jong and jao felix look like generic potatoes in the full game guys. Gg. Ive just seen pictures of them send to me by someone on ea acces with the full game. Great job guys. Biggest talents in world football looking like this http://imgur.com/a/zoQiLpL

My dissapointment is immeasurable and my fifa days are ruined

disgrace
  • De Jong in first FUT team of the week and will probably get loads of special cards again this year, can't understand why they don't just make a custom for him. He currently looks nothing like himself with that dreadful generic...
  • I hope they add more faces than last year in this November update.
    It was a step in the right the direction though because two years ago there were even less I think.
  • Renatos
    331 posts Sunday League Hero
    Wutanklang wrote: »
    I hope they add more faces than last year in this November update.
    It was a step in the right the direction though because two years ago there were even less I think.

They not gonna add nothing apart of premier league promotion teams, last year we got Bayern because they lost the licence and they added them quickly, this year don't think so , fifa 21 , it will be new playstation new engine and they will include some faces like look what we did, they are the best when it comes to advertise, look at career mode they haven't done nothing, they changed 5% and people got mad wow
  • Steffolovitch
    Renatos wrote: »

This is exactly what I mean. This year's Bundesliga addition is ONE STEP towards what you are wishing for. Like La Liga last year and the Prem before that. Prior to that there was no such thing as a full league scan, and Rome wasn't built in one day. As I recall the Prem was added for FIFA 15. In 16, 17 and 18 there was no league additions, only women's teams, The Journey etc. Finally it seems they have got their priorities right with treatments to La Liga and the Bundesliga, and then we still sit here and complain. I think we should also allow ourselves to be a little excited. I know I will.

I agree with that is a good addition but we are in 2019 in 3 month 2020 and year after year the biggest talent outside this leagues ( premier league, la liga last year and Bundesliga this year) they are generic, I mean look at Ac Roma, Ac Milan, Inter, Napoli, Benfica, Porto, Ajax, PSV, their team looks **** in terms of starhead, even their biggest stars they look generic, I mean how do you expect a Serie A fan being exited about half Bundesliga scan?

I don't. If you read my posts you'll notice that I mostly call out those who cry for new Messi or Van Dijk scans, or scans to Tierney and Pepe, for instance, when top players like Skriniar and Romagnoli are left generic year after year. I just don't get it.

This year's Bundesliga treatment is one more step in the right direction, but it's a valid point that Serie A have once again been left in the dark, now also without a true name and strip for their best team. THAT should be adressed, and players like De Jong, Arthur etc, who have 84/85 OVR and 89/90 potentials and really should have their gamefaces, that's also a place with plenty of room for improvement.
  • Renatos wrote: »
    I hope they add more faces than last year in this November update.

They not gonna add nothing apart of premier league promotion teams, last year we got Bayern because they lost the licence and they added them quickly, this year don't think so , fifa 21 , it will be new playstation new engine and they will include some faces like look what we did, they are the best when it comes to advertise, look at career mode they haven't done nothing, they changed 5% and people got mad wow

There were more faces added.
    For example, Normann and Balogun from Brighton and I think 5-10 more players.
    This year they should add the Atlético and PSG scans in addition
    to the promoted PL teams.
    Could be a few Bundesliga players too, but knowing it's EA they will add them next year, the same way they did with the left overs from La Liga.
  • Nickbon
    89 posts Park Captain
    Watching CL I'm wondering, who do we know for sure was present at the recent Atletico Madrid scan? I'd like to know what I can expect
  • Howler19
    Nickbon wrote: »
    Watching CL I'm wondering, who do we know for sure was present at the recent Atletico Madrid scan? I'd like to know what I can expect

Felix, Felipe, Herrera, Lodi, Saponjic, Llorente, Hermoso, Trippier
  • Pwalie86
    1334 posts Professional
    Won't be a new engine, as Frostbite is here to stay. As amazing Fifa 21 will look on PS5 it won't make any difference on how EA scan players, unless they drastically change their methods.

Give Frostbite a chance. The hair tech demo they released intended for next-gen a few months ago show it's clearly a capable engine.
  • Daviddt86
    62 posts Park Captain
    So no new faces besides the beta and the ones from gamescom?
  • Wutanklang
    17 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 18
    Daviddt86 wrote: »

About 30 faces we haven't seen yet confirmed too, through sofifa database.
  • Steph3998
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero
    I really hope Idrissa Gana Gueye gets updated among other PSG players, so underrated, such a good midfielder :o
  • OptimusFawkes
    152 posts Has Potential To Be Special

do we know any of these 30 players?
  • OptimusFawkes
    152 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 18
    Also why in the hell does Ibrahima Konate not have a scanned face? Literally the entire RB Leipzig team got either scanned last year or this year, but somehow EA missed out on their best CB (yes, its him, not Upamecano).

Exactly the same problem with Dortmund and Weigl/Akanji. Like honestly they have no shame at all
  • Howler19

This is what I've seen today...

Database leaks confirmed:
    Max Meyer, Crystal Palace
    Vladimir Darida, Hertha
    Kevin Akpoguma, Hoffenheim
    Dennis Geiger, Hoffenheim
    Philipp Bargfrede, W Bremen
    Kyriakos Papadopoulos, Hamburg
    Valentino Lazaro, Inter
    Iver Fossum, Aalborg
    Sandro Wagner, Tianjin Teda
    Tatsuya Ito, Sint-Truiden

News we didn't know about:
    Will Bruin, Seattle
    Alin Tosca, Gaziantep
    Matias Nahuel, Tenerife
    Alvaro Vazquez, Gijon
    Carlos Mané, Rio Ave
    Takashi Usami, Gamba Osaka
    Walace, Udinese
    Sasa Lukic, Torino
    Albin Ekdal, Sampdoria
    Fabian Bredlow, Stuttgart
    Michael Esser, Hannover
    Marvin Friedrich, Union Berlin
    Manuel Gulde, Freiburg
    Lucas Höler, Freiburg
    Robin Koch, Freiburg
    Alexander Hack, Mainz
    Jean Zimmer, Düsseldorf
    Erik Thommy, Düsseldorf
    Kevin Stöger, Düsseldorf
    Alfredo Morales, Düsseldorf
    Marco Richter. Augsburg
    Noah Bazee, Augsburg
    Didier Ndong, Dijon
    Max Sanders, Wimbledon
    Matt O'Riley, Fulham
    Kevin Danso, Southampton
    Jake Vokins, Southampton
    Aaron Connolly, Brighton
    Tosin Kehinde, Randers
    Indy Boonen, Oostende
    Philippe Sandler, Anderlecht
  • Futbol22
    788 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 18
    Also why in the hell does Ibrahima Konate not have a scanned face? Literally the entire RB Leipzig team got either scanned last year or this year, but somehow EA missed out on their best CB (yes, its him, not Upamecano).

Exactly the same problem with Dortmund and Weigl/Akanji. Like honestly they have no shame at all

Ha. That’s exactly what I said. How could they leave Konate, Weigl and Akanji out....

It makes even less sense that they added Mukiele and Zagadou over them or Dahoud for that matter.

It will be a disgrace if they leave them out till Fifa 21. Weigl has been top request since 2015-16
  • Also why in the hell does Ibrahima Konate not have a scanned face? Literally the entire RB Leipzig team got either scanned last year or this year, but somehow EA missed out on their best CB (yes, its him, not Upamecano).

This is a bad take - not about Konate not being scanned; I agree it's just **** and perhaps he'll be in the Nov update - but Upa is the best CB on that team, at times he was unstoppable in defence last season. I agree they need to deliver on ALL of the Bundesliga's best young talents. Konate, Brekalo, Haidara, N'Dika, Matondo all missing
  • Ress_EZ_in_the_dark
    99 posts Park Captain
    edited September 19

To a degree, yes, we get something although I'm still being cautious about Fifa 20 will do another Fifa 19 regarding lost starheads. To me, EA are the ones who should set their priorities straight. They should add the bundesliga treatment in earlier releases, not in Fifa 20. Should they have done that, maybe they could focus on Serie A or Ligue 1 treatment for this release (although this could be the result of the licenses issues). And regarding Greenwood, I want him not because I'm a Man Utd fan (which I'm not) . It's because he's a young player with great potentials. Chances are I might want to buy him for my CM which is the reason why I want these non-prioritized players in the first place coz there's no way my CM line-up will consist of only star players. Furthermore, EA are also the ones who should keep it real coz if they ignore players like Felix, de Jong, Fernandes, Diaz, Skriniar and others from getting faces, they are being unreal. I mean, we as the community are being realistic for wanting more since we care about our beloved game so much. It's only natural human instinct to not feeling satisfied with stuff in life. I for one am badly want Cutrone in my CM squad and although I didn't say it out loud, I'm not going to tell others to set their priorities straight between Van Dijk update and the above-mentioned players. To me, Van Dijk update is as important as, say a Felix treatment and I'm sure aware that some of the rising talents are even without faces. From time to time a few of us will bring up players like Haaland who, if I'm not mistaken scored most of the goals in the CL game yesterday or that dude from PSV who scored 5 goals recently if I remember correctly. This is normal and EA should be a few steps ahead in recognizing these players and eventually scan/custom them as fast as possible, regardless of priority.

Sorry for the long post. Not trying to be an a**hole but yeah, I sure sound like one.
    Post edited by Ress_EZ_in_the_dark on
  • We need changes in the implementation of player faces in the game throughout the season.

We need the same treatment as PES, which take their fans seriously and listen to their opinions and publish data packs with new updates / new faces / new shoes / etc. 5/6 times a year.

I would like to buy a new game (FIFA 20), but if there are no new faces, shoes and updates (introduced cyclically), this game will not make sense and will die 2 months after the Release
    Exactly! If only I can vote for you to be the head of player faces department at EA! Now it's not the time to be left behind EA, even if it means that you have to cut and paste Konami's SOP!
  • Steffolovitch
    edited September 19

To a degree, yes, we get something although I'm still being cautious about Fifa 20 will do another Fifa 19 regarding lost starheads. To me, EA are the ones who should set their priorities straight. They should add the bundesliga treatment in earlier releases, not in Fifa 20. Should they have done that, maybe they could focus on Serie A or Ligue 1 treatment for this release (although this could be the result of the licenses issues). And regarding Greenwood, I want him not because I'm a Man Utd fan (which I'm not) . It's because he's a young player with great potentials. Chances are I might want to buy him for my CM which is the reason why I want these non-prioritized players in the first place coz there's no way my CM line-up will consist of only star players. Furthermore, EA are also the ones who should keep it real coz if they ignore players like Felix, de Jong, Fernandes, Diaz, Skriniar and others from getting faces, they are being unreal. I mean, we as the community are being realistic for wanting more since we care about our beloved game so much. It's only natural human instinct to not feeling satisfied with stuff in life. I for one am badly want Cutrone in my CM squad and although I didn't say it out loud, I'm not going to tell others to set their priorities straight between Van Dijk update and the above-mentioned players. To me, Van Dijk update is as important as, say a Felix treatment and I'm sure aware that some of the rising talents are even without faces. From time to time a few of us will bring up players like Haaland who, if I'm not mistaken scored most of the goals in the CL game yesterday or that dude from PSV who scored 5 goals recently if I remember correctly. This is normal and EA should be a few steps ahead in recognizing these players and eventually scan/custom them as fast as possible, regardless of priority.

Sorry for the long post. Not trying to be an a**hole but yeah, I sure sound like one.

No you don't. You make a valid point and argue in a friendly tone. I like that, keep it up mate :)

I can't follow that a Van Dijk update could be just as important as a Félix treatment. But you are right, it's not my business what other peoples priorities are. And perhaps I shouldn't go into this kind of debate and just mind my own business.

I'm on your side regarding youth players. I'm also a career mode guy and want as many high potential youngsters with real faces as possible and don't just assemble star players in my squads. That's also why I don't really care about faces for +30 year old players. I think EA would do themselves a big favour to scan the young high potential players, as these players would probably be in the game for the next 10-15 years, requiring only a few updates along the way. I remember them scanning a very young Daniel Sturridge in Manchester City back in the day, and young Gareth Bale as a young Spurs left back and a young Lewandowski appeared with a custom in Lech Poznan in Poland. If something similar happened today, that would be awesome! Haaland is an example of a player, who could get such a treatment, and his teammate Szoboszlai as well. Tonali in Brescia, more than a few Lyon-players and so on.

Anyway there are plenty of players to give a treatment, and perhaps that is why I react, when someone argues for updates to players, who already have decent and lifelike appearances.
    Post edited by Steffolovitch on
  • Daviddt86
    62 posts Park Captain

Vladimir Darida, Hertha
    Valentino Lazaro, Inter
    Iver Fossum, Aalborg

Will Bruin, Seattle
    Alin Tosca, Gaziantep
    Matias Nahuel, Tenerife
    Alvaro Vazquez, Gijon
    Carlos Mané, Rio Ave
    Walace, Udinese
    Sasa Lukic, Torino
    Albin Ekdal, Sampdoria
    Michael Esser, Hannover
    Manuel Gulde, Freiburg
    Lucas Höler, Freiburg
    Robin Koch, Freiburg
    Alexander Hack, Mainz
    Jean Zimmer, Düsseldorf
    Erik Thommy, Düsseldorf
    Kevin Stöger, Düsseldorf
    Marco Richter. Augsburg
    Noah Bazee, Augsburg
    Didier Ndong, Dijon
    Max Sanders, Wimbledon
    Matt O'Riley, Fulham
    Kevin Danso, Southampton
    Jake Vokins, Southampton
    Aaron Connolly, Brighton
    Tosin Kehinde, Randers
    Indy Boonen, Oostende

Ndong from Sunderland scan?
    Boonen from man u? Old scan because he was alteady with Oostende last year.
    Ryan Kent scan is also A strange one.
  • mickjacobjr
    1151 posts Professional

Vladimir Darida, Hertha
    Valentino Lazaro, Inter
    Iver Fossum, Aalborg

Will Bruin, Seattle
    Alin Tosca, Gaziantep
    Matias Nahuel, Tenerife
    Alvaro Vazquez, Gijon
    Carlos Mané, Rio Ave
    Walace, Udinese
    Sasa Lukic, Torino
    Albin Ekdal, Sampdoria
    Michael Esser, Hannover
    Manuel Gulde, Freiburg
    Lucas Höler, Freiburg
    Robin Koch, Freiburg
    Alexander Hack, Mainz
    Jean Zimmer, Düsseldorf
    Erik Thommy, Düsseldorf
    Kevin Stöger, Düsseldorf
    Marco Richter. Augsburg
    Noah Bazee, Augsburg
    Didier Ndong, Dijon
    Max Sanders, Wimbledon
    Matt O'Riley, Fulham
    Kevin Danso, Southampton
    Jake Vokins, Southampton
    Aaron Connolly, Brighton
    Tosin Kehinde, Randers
    Indy Boonen, Oostende

Ndong from Sunderland scan?
    Boonen from man u? Old scan because he was alteady with Oostende last year.
    Ryan Kent scan is also A strange one.

Ndong was scanned at Watford on loan
  • No you don't. You make a valid point and argue in a friendly tone. I like that, keep it up mate :)

I can't follow that a Van Dijk update could be just as important as a Félix treatment. But you are right, it's not my business what other peoples priorities are. And perhaps I shouldn't go into this kind of debate and just mind my own business.

I'm on your side regarding youth players. I'm also a career mode guy and want as many high potential youngsters with real faces as possible and don't just assemble star players in my squads. That's also why I don't really care about faces for +30 year old players. I think EA would do themselves a big favour to scan the young high potential players, as these players would probably be in the game for the next 10-15 years, requiring only a few updates along the way. I remember them scanning a very young Daniel Sturridge in Manchester City back in the day, and young Gareth Bale as a young Spurs left back and a young Lewandowski appeared with a custom in Lech Poznan in Poland. If something similar happened today, that would be awesome! Haaland is an example of a player, who could get such a treatment, and his teammate Szoboszlai as well. Tonali in Brescia, more than a few Lyon-players and so on.

Anyway there are plenty of players to give a treatment, and perhaps that is why I react, when someone argues for updates to players, who already have decent and lifelike appearances.
    Haha! Thanks for the kind words. Actually, I wasn't that friendly in our engagement which is why I feel like an a**hole. You and I and all of us have opinions therefore it's not wrong to voice them out. Our differences of views make this thread so alive.

Yeah man. Just like you, I'm all for youths. Ok, maybe not youths but talented young players who are not as big as Felix, de Jong, etc. Of course I want them too but there's so much more that I prefer when it comes to the likes of Greenwood, Wilson and that Bournemouth kid (they're the only ones I can think of right now and the fact that I mostly watch PL doesn't help either). I'm too tired to tell EA that they should do this and that but they must get things going regarding faces, be it scans, customs, updates, what else did I miss? I mean they can't let themselves fall behind Konami in every release, can they?

Believe it or not, I'm excited for Fifa 20. Deep down inside, whether it's true (or maybe blind) belief or I'm just lying to myself, I'm being optimistic that there are more to it than just the Bundesliga treatment. Maybe EA will make us eat our own words. Even so, I would really like them to know that there will be no end to our crave for faces. They should know better coz they are at the frontline of world's most beloved sport.
  • Duvan Zapata is the biggest mystery scan.
  • D. Nice
    99 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Still enough time to update firmino, mane, and alisson and include akanji and weigl. I mean seriously, akanji is a starter and has so many good stats in game its ridiculous to leave him out.

And ea talking about "not holding back scans", just remember denayer was scanned at sunderland years ago and payet at west ham. You could clearly see them in the videos. But still not in the game... @EA_Andy @EA_Cian

I also find it funny how aston villa showed no player faces when promoting their third kid in fifa on instagram.