FIFA 20 Starhead Thread

Comments

• Futbol22 wrote: »
    dngryl wrote: »
    FIFA11 ~ FIFA20 All Scan Face List

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LQkkngG3NsUbSz6HDLhjOfMztCxekTmk

FIFA20 is being added

Gotta update the psg section

These are the psg players and ex-psg players that were present at the scanning session a while ago:

Draxler
    Choupo Moting
    Mitchel Bakker
    Cavani
    Meunier
    Veratti
    Gana
    Mbappé
    Marquinhos
    Areola (loaned)
    Pablo Sarabia
    Paredes
    Thiago Silva
    Di Maria
    Neymar
    Innocent
    Herrera
    Jese (loaned)
    Bernat
    Kimpembe
    Zagre (sold with buy-back clause)
    Diallo
    Aouchiche
    Colin Dagba
    Kurzawa
    Mbe Soh

All the PSG players that are generic, outdated or customs need to have their starheads applied to Fifa 20. No excuses...

Draxler among others looks terrible.

psg_draxler_800x600-1484906645.jpg

EA please add them!

Most likely we have to wait until November but fingers crossed for release 🤞

Also I hope they don't hold back any of the scans

That’s the worry! As we all know with EA scans don’t necessarily translate to starheads.

Hopefully they deliver on them though. Think players without starheads like Paredes, Mouting etc. will get them, but not sure about the ones needing updated like Draxler, Silva, Herrera...
  • Kaiduss
    738 posts An Exciting Prospect
    HTAFC wrote: »
    Who knows what updates EA have in store, like the Zaha and Lingard ones last year there could be more 🤷‍♂️

Yeah but the we have to restart our CMs in order to use them. This company is a joke

Not true. You don't have to restart your career mode for face updates. It only has to be done if a player face changes from generic to specific.
  • Jeyj38
    1216 posts Professional
    Kaiduss wrote: »
    HTAFC wrote: »
    Who knows what updates EA have in store, like the Zaha and Lingard ones last year there could be more 🤷‍♂️

Yeah but the we have to restart our CMs in order to use them. This company is a joke

Not true. You don't have to restart your career mode for face updates. It only has to be done if a player face changes from generic to specific.

Such as Joao Felix
  • HarryKein
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect
    https://mobile.twitter.com/FIFAALLSTARS/status/1167404302043885568 I’m mad at this tweet right now They scanned nothing I don’t believe anyone in twitter no more

Last year they Scanned in September the new promote spanish teams and they put them in the game Just in FIFA 20. They Just did the scanning sessions but they put the players in the game when they want. (Think that a spanish players of the team above post a story on Instagram where he said that It would have been a scan for FIFA 19...)
  • Kaiduss
    738 posts An Exciting Prospect
    There is nothing that suggests we will see the Atletico and PSG faces in FIFA 20. Those were most likely scans for FIFA 21. I think Felix will be added sooner (maybe even for the release) but we will have to wait for the rest.
    Disgusted about the amount of new Bundesliga faces. Do they seriously think that we will believe only 7 players were present for the scanning session of Mainz? They are not even trying to conceal the fact they are holding scans back. And they scanned the teams two years ago so by the time we get those scans they will be 3 years old. Just spitting in our faces. Next year each team will get 4-5 additional scans but the league won't be anywhere near as playable as Premier League because there will be no rescan and all winter 2019 and summer 2019 signings will be generic.
  • Jeyj38
    1216 posts Professional
    edited September 12
    There is nothing that suggests we will see the Atletico and PSG faces in FIFA 20. Those were most likely scans for FIFA 21. I think Felix will be added sooner (maybe even for the release) but we will have to wait for the rest.
    Disgusted about the amount of new Bundesliga faces. Do they seriously think that we will believe only 7 players were present for the scanning session of Mainz? They are not even trying to conceal the fact they are holding scans back. And they scanned the teams two years ago so by the time we get those scans they will be 3 years old. Just spitting in our faces. Next year each team will get 4-5 additional scans but the league won't be anywhere near as playable as Premier League because there will be no rescan and all winter 2019 and summer 2019 signings will be generic.

Definitely not buying the game on release day... or at all.
    Its basically Fifa 19 with a fifa street mode for kids and not enough face additions to be happy with.
  • KentEagle
    57 posts Park Captain

They will surely release Felix faster than the others. Imagine the volume of hate towards EA if he is released in FIFA 21, it would be a farce !

November will bring the scans of Sheff Utd, Norwich and Villa which is usually around 30-40 scans ? I think last November we got 50+ in the update ?

There are a lot of scans to be excited about but some teams are still a few short to complete a full squad which is frustrating.

I was looking to play with Chelsea in my first CM but Tomori and James don't have scan and Michy looks outdated and awful. I like to play CM in a realistic manor as it can be a little more fun, but as Chelsea have a ban I wasn't going to sign anyone, but I don't want to use generics.
  • Tom0307
    147 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    KentEagle wrote: »

They will surely release Felix faster than the others. Imagine the volume of hate towards EA if he is released in FIFA 21, it would be a farce !

November will bring the scans of Sheff Utd, Norwich and Villa which is usually around 30-40 scans ? I think last November we got 50+ in the update ?

There are a lot of scans to be excited about but some teams are still a few short to complete a full squad which is frustrating.

I was looking to play with Chelsea in my first CM but Tomori and James don't have scan and Michy looks outdated and awful. I like to play CM in a realistic manor as it can be a little more fun, but as Chelsea have a ban I wasn't going to sign anyone, but I don't want to use generics.

More and more nowadays players call them out and articles come out taking the p*** so heopfully if Felix is the same we'll get a bit of hype surrounding how he currently looks should it stay the same.
  • Any update news about Tierney and Pepe, guys?
  • Are they scanned?
  • ShooterzQ wrote: »
    Nicolas Pepe needs scan but EA always f things up😕

Yes. Really hope he got scanned, Tierney too
  • Nickbon
    77 posts Park Captain
    Disgusted about the amount of new Bundesliga faces. Do they seriously think that we will believe only 7 players were present for the scanning session of Mainz? They are not even trying to conceal the fact they are holding scans back

Lmao like last year. Remember I wanted to start a CM with Betis and the amount of scans was laughable, to say the worst Tello still had his face from early Barcelona days. I dropped it as soon i realised it, now thanks EA, probably 1 year after the LaLiga being added to the game I'll be able to do that. They're not holding scans guys don't be silly
  • mickjacobjr
    1137 posts Professional
    Any update news about Tierney and Pepe, guys?

They won’t be scanned till fifa 21
  • Fifa is like a metaphor for real football, I could sit an moan about Wednesday being mid table several years in a row, I can decry Juve BM, and all the billionaire clubs winning everything while too many poor clubs go out of business or barely survive and generally being very negative; or I can find positive and see the joy the sport can still bring. If you can't find a reason to enjoy football or FIFA, do you self a favor and find new passions. You still have no idea about the real cost in manpower or resources in adding these scans or setting them up, EA may indeed be lazy and incompetent but they may also being a typical frugal billion dollar business doing things as efficiently as they see necessary. They are making huge profits and outselling PES by vast vast numbers. They are first and foremost a capitalist businesses, one so brazen that it lies about marketing gambling. What do you really expect them to do at this point?
  • Disgruntledas
    486 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 12
    Fifa is like a metaphor for real football, I could sit an moan about Wednesday being mid table several years in a row, I can decry Juve BM, and all the billionaire clubs winning everything while too many poor clubs go out of business or barely survive and generally being very negative; or I can find positive and see the joy the sport can still bring. If you can't find a reason to enjoy football or FIFA, do you self a favor and find new passions. You still have no idea about the real cost in manpower or resources in adding these scans or setting them up, EA may indeed be lazy and incompetent but they may also being a typical frugal billion dollar business doing things as efficiently as they see necessary. They are making huge profits and outselling PES by vast vast numbers. They are first and foremost a capitalist businesses, one so brazen that it lies about marketing gambling. What do you really expect them to do at this point?

I dunno be less cuckholds?
  • ShaunWHu
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I’ve noticed Adrian has lost his face from the demo
  • Allsports92
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 12
    Fifa is like a metaphor for real football, I could sit an moan about Wednesday being mid table several years in a row, I can decry Juve BM, and all the billionaire clubs winning everything while too many poor clubs go out of business or barely survive and generally being very negative; or I can find positive and see the joy the sport can still bring. If you can't find a reason to enjoy football or FIFA, do you self a favor and find new passions. You still have no idea about the real cost in manpower or resources in adding these scans or setting them up, EA may indeed be lazy and incompetent but they may also being a typical frugal billion dollar business doing things as efficiently as they see necessary. They are making huge profits and outselling PES by vast vast numbers. They are first and foremost a capitalist businesses, one so brazen that it lies about marketing gambling. What do you really expect them to do at this point?

Spend money ??? Ummm you mean like us the buyers , we spend enough money to get what we want , who said anything about just scans ?? All they need is a damn picture to make things better then those trash **** generics you just defended * replying to big paragraph
  • RollsReus
    1431 posts Professional
    Got a feeling that Liverpool will have players updated come November now that they are partnered.
  • FifaVN
    101 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    can someone show all icon faces pls, i have seen some icons have new faces
  • PabloEscobar
    211 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 12
    All premier league got scanned Every Year like you see in the Psg video Where the All the players got scanned .. 🙃🙃 partner or not Ea got the premier league ... you think Ea scan team going to Liverpool to only scan kent And few others 🤪🤪 just that they are partner doesnt mean EA devs Will update those players 😅😅😅
  • Szoko
    42 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited September 12
    there are just 3 under 21 players in la liga with a starhead... all from Real Madrid

shame that EA doesnt rescan the whole league...
  • ant0ni1995
    73 posts Park Captain
    Szoko wrote: »
    there are just 3 under 21 players in la liga with a starhead... all from Real Madrid

Yeah, that's a real shame, last year they didn't rescan la liga for some reason (or at least they haven't use the scans yet (i highly doubt this tbh).
  • Quiffed
    89 posts Park Captain
    Szoko wrote: »

Good stat. Poor show indeed
  • efcrmcf
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    ShaunWHu wrote: »
    I’ve noticed Adrian has lost his face from the demo

It´s last season´s problem again!

They removed Adrian from data base (agoust 2th) when left West Ham. When they put him back because of Liverpool signing, they create Adrián from zero and left the face apart...

It happened +50 times last year. It´s a shame!

@EA_Andy Fix this. In previous fifas faces doesn´t disappear!
  • ChrisW1991
    956 posts Professional
    RollsReus wrote: »
    Got a feeling that Liverpool will have players updated come November now that they are partnered.

Mane and Gomez need an update ASAP
  • JakeRoden
    48 posts Park Captain
    edited September 12
    EA advertising Messi like there is nothing wrong, he’s the best player in the world ffs.

• Jeyj38
    1216 posts Professional
    JakeRoden wrote: »
    EA advertising Messi like there is nothing wrong, he’s the best player in the world ffs.

And nabil fekir lmao.
  • Disgruntledas
    486 posts Sunday League Hero

Spend money ??? Ummm you mean like us the buyers , we spend enough money to get what we want , who said anything about just scans ?? All they need is a damn picture to make things better then those trash **** generics you just defended * replying to big paragraph

I said for EA to be less cuckholds, but you seem like one too so 💁🏼‍♂️ Read the room bro, literally no one here defends EA lmfao and especially not me
  • CaptainJack13
    632 posts An Exciting Prospect
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »

All but about five players need an update. Obviously compared to a lot of teams the faces are decent but if you compare most of the Liverpool faces to partnered teams like Man City or Real Madrid, they are poor.
  • BlackMortem868
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »

All but about five players need an update. Obviously compared to a lot of teams the faces are decent but if you compare most of the Liverpool faces to partnered teams like Man City or Real Madrid, they are poor.

Man firmino especially needs a scan...**** is atrocious as far as scans go.