FIFA 20 Starhead Thread

Comments

• ShooterzQ
    62 posts Park Captain
    Nicolas Pepe needs scan but EA always f things up😕
  • Who knows what updates EA have in store, like the Zaha and Lingard ones last year there could be more 🤷‍♂️
  • HTAFC
    145 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Who knows what updates EA have in store, like the Zaha and Lingard ones last year there could be more 🤷‍♂️

Yeah but the we have to restart our CMs in order to use them. This company is a joke
  • To be honest, I’m realllly trying to keep my expectations down, but it will REALLY be a spit in all our faces if Felix doesn’t have a starhead.. after they hyped him on that FuT mode rating thingy..
  • Allsports92
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Félix will have starhead this year The question is when ?? November update ? A week after release A random roster update It can happen anytime really I just hope it’s quick So we can start our career modes
  • If only they would just let us know....
  • Ashy
    9586 posts League Winner
    He is one of the poster boys surely it's in for early access release on the 19th or at the very latest 27th for full release any later would be disgusting from EA they've scanned him weeks ago
  • HTAFC
    145 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ashy wrote: »
    He is one of the poster boys surely it's in for early access release on the 19th or at the very latest 27th for full release any later would be disgusting from EA they've scanned him weeks ago

Yes it would. That's why i am expecting it to come in November. It's EA, when there is a chance to make a d**k move, they will do it
  • BlackMortem868
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Ashy wrote: »

It should be ready by release, I really don't see a reason why since they scanned him so long ago...the process can't be that long, I really wanna believe that EA got their **** together this year.
  • Allsports92
    If only they would just let us know....

Yessssss exactly How hard is it to just let us damn know
  • Allsports92
    edited September 11
    https://mobile.twitter.com/FIFAALLSTARS/status/1167404302043885568 I’m mad at this tweet right now They scanned nothing I don’t believe anyone in twitter no more
  • Also will be interesting to see if the likes of Belfodil and Bittencourt are updated as they were shown being scanned in the trailer. I wont hold my breath.
  • Renatos
    319 posts Sunday League Hero
    I hope we gote this Atletico players and PSG players by 27 September, but I think they will be included later on like they did with bayern, they are not able to make at last 25 important faces around the world, lazy company, I am not buying the game if this ones are the only faces we got without big future stars like F De Jong and Felix , i will wait till November or maybe in Christmas or maybe skip it
  • Jeyj38
    1216 posts Professional
    https://mobile.twitter.com/FIFAALLSTARS/status/1167404302043885568 I’m mad at this tweet right now They scanned nothing I don’t believe anyone in twitter no more

Yeah if we ever get those scans in fifa 20 EA has just no clue how to promote its own game lol.
  • Renatos
    319 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 11
    Just look at their cover star, Vinicius looks so bad like costum, Hazard look so bad, his beard looks so messy( they use his scan 2 years ago) Van dijk is not updated, Felix is generic, Ronaldo last year wasn't updated at all, this shows how much they do care, useless they are, such a shame company
  • Craig_B98
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I really hope the PSG scans are in for release, De Jong and others would be great to but im not to hyped for them.

I probably wouldn’t mind them adding starheads throughout the year as long as I didn’t have to keep starting new careers. Why cant
  • ChrisW1991
    956 posts Professional
    JodyJags wrote: »
    Unreal if it’s true Joã Félix doesn’t have a Starhead after EA hyped him up all pre-season. I expect nothing less of course

He's been scanned, we've seen the proof but I wouldn't be surprised at all if it's not in the game until the November update
  • fekir_in_debuchy
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    so instead of making the football players of today look like themselves, EA went on and made more faces for icons....wow
  • Ashy
    9586 posts League Winner
    Tbh I wouldn't be as annoyed if the generic players auto updated in November but if you start a career mode on release which 90% of people will, you are missing out on big scans like Felix and so on
  • mickjacobjr
    1137 posts Professional

That had no creditable info ever in that tweet anyone that ever believed that tweet was silly
  • fekir_in_debuchy
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    AsWILMD.png

It's just sad to look at this, there are over 100+ players 80+ rated that are generic
  • MarkFromNorwich
    3031 posts National Call-Up
    550a2fad4687bcd88c1b25c9fba6e235.png

Bald Gattuso
  • Duil
    37 posts Last Pick at the Park

Rashica not has real face? Is serious EA??Martin Harnik yes and Rashica not? Very good as ever EA.. :(
  • styles_fc
    181 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Does anyone else find it weird that they update the likes of Tello and Januzaj but don't update a player who's literally the cover star (VVD). Or other players WITHOUT a face THAT THEY HAVE SCANS FOR?
  • Moose Factory
    3377 posts National Call-Up
    550a2fad4687bcd88c1b25c9fba6e235.png

Bald Gattuso

Please give us a bald Henrik Larsson @EA_Andy
  • BlackMortem868
    dngryl wrote: »
    FIFA11 ~ FIFA20 All Scan Face List

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LQkkngG3NsUbSz6HDLhjOfMztCxekTmk

FIFA20 is being added

Gotta update the psg section

These are the psg players and ex-psg players that were present at the scanning session a while ago:

Draxler
    Choupo Moting
    Mitchel Bakker
    Cavani
    Meunier
    Veratti
    Gana
    Mbappé
    Marquinhos
    Areola (loaned)
    Pablo Sarabia
    Paredes
    Thiago Silva
    Di Maria
    Neymar
    Innocent
    Herrera
    Jese (loaned)
    Bernat
    Kimpembe
    Zagre (sold with buy-back clause)
    Diallo
    Aouchiche
    Colin Dagba
    Kurzawa
    Mbe Soh
  • BlackMortem868
    styles_fc wrote: »
    Does anyone else find it weird that they update the likes of Tello and Januzaj but don't update a player who's literally the cover star (VVD). Or other players WITHOUT a face THAT THEY HAVE SCANS FOR?

I thought he was updated tbh, could've sworn I saw his arm tattoos peaking out of his sleeves in an official photo EA released a while ago.
  • BlackMortem868
    edited September 12
    styles_fc wrote: »

Image for reference
    https://fut18italia.it/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Van-Dijk-FIFA-20-screen-1024x576.jpg
  • Futbol22
    777 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 12

FIFA20 is being added

These are the psg players and ex-psg players that were present at the scanning session a while ago:

Draxler
    Choupo Moting
    Mitchel Bakker
    Cavani
    Meunier
    Veratti
    Gana
    Mbappé
    Marquinhos
    Areola (loaned)
    Pablo Sarabia
    Paredes
    Thiago Silva
    Di Maria
    Neymar
    Innocent
    Herrera
    Jese (loaned)
    Bernat
    Kimpembe
    Diallo
    Aouchiche
    Colin Dagba
    Kurzawa
    Mbe Soh

All the PSG players that are generic, outdated or customs need to have their starheads applied to Fifa 20. No excuses...

Draxler among others looks terrible.

psg_draxler_800x600-1484906645.jpg

EA please add them!
  • BlackMortem868
    Futbol22 wrote: »

FIFA20 is being added

Draxler
    Choupo Moting
    Mitchel Bakker
    Cavani
    Meunier
    Veratti
    Gana
    Mbappé
    Marquinhos
    Areola (loaned)
    Pablo Sarabia
    Paredes
    Thiago Silva
    Di Maria
    Neymar
    Innocent
    Herrera
    Jese (loaned)
    Bernat
    Kimpembe
    Diallo
    Aouchiche
    Colin Dagba
    Kurzawa
    Mbe Soh

All the PSG players that are generic, outdated or customs need to have their starheads applied to Fifa 20. No excuses...

Draxler among others looks terrible.

psg_draxler_800x600-1484906645.jpg

EA please add them!

Most likely we have to wait until November but fingers crossed for release 🤞

Also I hope they don't hold back any of the scans