FIFA 20 Starhead Thread

Comments

• Götze#19
    279 posts Sunday League Hero
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    I just saw some new Bundesliga faces including that of Florian Müller who only made 2 appearances in Mainz's first team in 17/18, exactly like Nübel. Does anyone think Nübel got a scan along with most of Schalke? I seriously hope so, one of the most talented goalkeepers in world football.

Nübel definitely was scanned, but not added...

EA’s starhead selection has to be the most random thing. Not including Akanji, Weigl, Nübel, Konate and others is beyond ridiculous.

EA please add Nübel, Akanji, Weigl and Konate.

Wird-Schalke-wohl-nicht-verlassen-Alexander-Nuebel.jpg

7d940-15665939462412-800.jpg

Ibrahima-Konate.jpg
    If they add Nübel, Cuisance, Richter, Weigl, Konate i can say that i'm happy with bundesliga scan
  • Ashy
    9542 posts League Winner
    Tbf Konate only burst onto the season 9 months ago around when Upamecano got injured, he wouldn't be high up on the list back when they scanned the players
  • Renatos
    311 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 25
  • Renatos
    i was thinking about pezzatti's post :
    Pezzatti wrote: »
    Hey dudes. I cant talk about BETA faces... so i will talk about a better thing. Stay tunned, next week we will have lot of new faces to discuss. First , because of Gamescom Trailer... and another annoucement that we all are waiting and i can confirm is coming soon.

gamescom trailer=bundesliga scans, we are waiting for another announcement, or am i just simply reading it wrong :p

He meant for Bundesliga, that guy I respect for putting the news but as I mentioned before he don't know nothing more than us
  • nao619
    11 posts Ball Boy
    edited August 25
    Another Joelinton image..

cItoim9.jpg
  • Ashy
    9542 posts League Winner
    He's in

Now someone find out if Nelson is scanned
  • Peanut2000
    512 posts An Exciting Prospect
    We sure that’s a scan?
  • TeamExtreme17
    2254 posts Fans' Favourite
    Peanut2000 wrote: »
    We sure that’s a scan?

Unless they've added 3D beards..
  • Ashy
    9542 posts League Winner
    Scan or custom but I dont think they would make a custom for him and not Pepe or De Jong. Definitely not generic
  • Disgruntledas
    483 posts Sunday League Hero
    We sure that’s a scan?

It’s definitely a scan, just poor quality picture, EA are far to lazy to give us customs let alone high quality customs
  • styles_fc
    181 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ashy wrote: »
    Out of the top 25 highest paid transfers this summer 8 of the 25 will not have a real face in Fifa 20 that's 1/3 assuming Felix is scanned

1. Pepe
    2. De Jong
    3. Ndombele
    4. Eder Militao
    5. Mendy
    6. Rodrygo
    7. Joelinton
    8. Malcom

Tbf Rodrygo has a decent generic that i saw in one of the Gamescom videos.
    I would put Van De Beek and Piatek higher overall on the list (understand your list was in regards to 'transfers' though) :)

Also I wouldn't say Malcom is a high priority anymore (now that he's in Russia).
  • Disgruntledas
    483 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’d say priority is players over 80 overall without a scan, doesn’t matter the league, if they’re above 80 and still generic, it seems pointless having random Germans, Spanish and English players without faces if the best don’t have faces..

And I love signing randoms with scans but it’s **** when I can’t sign anyone from Serie A (or other leagues) because 80 overall players are generic
  • SweetJesus101
    1324 posts Professional
    They announced this new "cursor" of Penaltys and Free kicks as a new thing right? yeah, more like a re enter in 20 and moved from fifa 2005 :D good job
  • tomasluisis
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Did Gonçalo Paciênca get scanned
  • kmdoom
    162 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    We sure that’s a scan?

They did, and that’s a generic face . November
  • kmdoom
    162 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Wow if EA do not do joao felix by release,
  • Soundlessxd
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited August 26
    kmdoom wrote: »
    We sure that’s a scan?

How is that a generic face? Wtf
  • Kaiduss
    737 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Did Gonçalo Paciênca get scanned

No, he is generic.
  • Futbol22
    767 posts Semi-Pro
    We sure that’s a scan?

How is that a generic face? Wtf

Lol, how is that a generic face..?
  • Renatos
    edited August 26
    We sure that’s a scan?

If you think Joelinton is generic, mate you dont know the difference between scan,costum or generic.
    He has been scaned at hoffenheim in Bundesliga
    - Ray Nelson is generic
  • therich29
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Anyone seen any Solskjaer scans yet?
  • Renatos
    I dont know how to post the picture from my phone it doesn't let me, pls can someone post the picture of joelinton from our guy in instagram , the latest picture, that d head who is saying he is generic he can see it
  • nao619
    11 posts Ball Boy
    Renatos wrote: »
    I dont know how to post the picture from my phone it doesn't let me, pls can someone post the picture of joelinton from our guy in instagram , the latest picture, that d head who is saying he is generic he can see it

What’s the Insta link and I’ll do it?
  • HTAFC
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Y'all are fighting and talking **** about each other because of a picture of a footballer in a video game. Chill
  • Patsche
    12 posts Ball Boy

I hope the link works. Celebrating the goals you can see the Scans of Leibold (former Nuremberg player) & Wood (perhaps scanned 17/18 at Hamburger SV).
  • MarkFromNorwich
    2981 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yeah that Joelinton looks generic to me. The hair is similar and the beard too, but the face itself doesn't look great. Maybe I'm wrong though, pretty low res image.
  • Götze#19
    279 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 26
    Need i remind you that we had the same debate in same thread 2 years ago over Renato Sanches's face. Always remember, when you see non generic face (classical fade as an example, which isn't on generic ea's option, at least not good looking) or even facial hair, it's 99.99% that it's scanned. Other 0.01% is for custom. Debate closed. Joelinton is scanned.
  • Allsports92
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hahahahahahah everyone on here debating if joelington is scanned , hahahaha he is easily scanned I’ve seen different pics different angles No debate
  • Ashy
    9542 posts League Winner
    So is it confirmed no scan of Konate, Nkunku, Laimer, Haidara, Wolf, Cunha and Mvogo? RB Leipzig players
  • Renatos
    Ashy wrote: »
    So is it confirmed no scan of Konate, Nkunku, Laimer, Haidara, Wolf, Cunha and Mvogo? RB Leipzig players

It is not confirmed yet as they might be in final version, and maybe they haven't been checked all by the game changers but as far as we have seen they are generic right now