FIFA 20 Starhead Thread

Comments

• Ashy
    9475 posts League Winner
    edited August 25
    Basically

I mean it's an awful bug but it doesn't have much attention which is why I dont think it will be fixed in 3 weeks, shocking EA didnt spot it over the year tbh

No idea on importing
  • MarkFromNorwich
    2932 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ashy wrote: »
    Basically

I mean it's an awful bug but it doesn't have much attention which is why I dont think it will be fixed in 3 weeks, shocking EA didnt spot it over the year tbh

No idea on importing

I think it'll be fixed for release or soon after, purely because the manager customisation was basically the biggest career mode feature this year, this glitch directly impacts that.
  • Rete
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Reckon Harry Wilson is due some FIFA 20 love too.
  • Peanut2000
    511 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Rete wrote: »
    Reckon Harry Wilson is due some FIFA 20 love too.

You’d think so after that.

• Ashy wrote: »
    Out of the top 25 highest paid transfers this summer 8 of the 25 will not have a real face in Fifa 20 that's 1/3 assuming Felix is scanned

1. Pepe
    2. De Jong
    3. Ndombele
    4. Eder Militao
    5. Mendy
    6. Rodrygo
    7. Joelinton
    8. Malcom

All of those for sure does not have a face? Not even custom?! 😳

• ArladArlad
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Basically

No idea on importing

Crikey! I guess if it's not fixed there will be some really miffed off players then, I usually don't do a journey man anyway but for those that do it they'll be disappointed.

When I played closed beta I couldn't get past S2 because of the +99OVL bug, that's arguably the biggest thing they need to fix.
  • Steffolovitch
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ArladArlad wrote: »
    Basically

No idea on importing

Crikey! I guess if it's not fixed there will be some really miffed off players then, I usually don't do a journey man anyway but for those that do it they'll be disappointed.

When I played closed beta I couldn't get past S2 because of the +99OVL bug, that's arguably the biggest thing they need to fix.

Yes, and I believe they already have fixed the "dynamic potential bug", at least that's what I've read.

Yeah, in the last 6 months I have really found love for the journeyman-approach to career mode. Earlier I was always getting bored 4-5 seasons into the game, playing with the same team, but now I am in my 8th season, playing with my 4th team along the way. I would really hate if my avatar suddenly changed to appear differently.
  • KireBy
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Idk where that man got the info about Vini tattoo not in the gameplay, but...

• FifaVN
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Vinicius have a scan face maybe?
  • KireBy
    Scan 100% You can differ scan and custom by face animation
  • Soundlessxd
    101 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    KireBy wrote: »

https://imgur.com/a/Up1nO9z
    Do you SEE any tattoo here? It s also from the Gamescom build
  • KireBy
    KireBy wrote: »

https://imgur.com/a/Up1nO9z
    Do you SEE any tattoo here? It s also from the Gamescom build

it's a pretty custom, not like Vini from my previous post. No need to rushing
  • WilliamCeder
    63 posts Park Captain
    Joelinton does have a face :)
  • Peanut2000

How you know?
  • HTAFC
    134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Peanut2000 wrote: »

How you know?

It's on instagram
  • Peanut2000
    HTAFC wrote: »
    Peanut2000 wrote: »

How you know?

It's on instagram

Got a link?

• I just saw some new Bundesliga faces including that of Florian Müller who only made 2 appearances in Mainz's first team in 17/18, exactly like Nübel. Does anyone think Nübel got a scan along with most of Schalke? I seriously hope so, one of the most talented goalkeepers in world football.
  • KireBy
    I just saw some new Bundesliga faces including that of Florian Müller who only made 2 appearances in Mainz's first team in 17/18, exactly like Nübel. Does anyone think Nübel got a scan along with most of Schalke? I seriously hope so, one of the most talented goalkeepers in world football.

Generic
  • Ashy
    9475 posts League Winner
    No pic no proof for Joelinton
  • WilliamCeder
    63 posts Park Captain
    No pic no proof for Joelinton

• Renatos
    305 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 25
    It is a picture, not good quality but he looks scaned, also about Vinicius junior the reason in some gamescom he looks costum and on some place we saw a scaned face better quality is because even in gamescom they have a different version, someone plays the older version and someone with updated versions, it happens before,
  • Renatos
    From now on we just have to wait for the full game and pray they have included more faces , seeing Pepe yesterday dribbling past Van Dijk he deserve a face
  • fekir_in_debuchy
    32 posts Last Pick at the Park
    so gamescom ended, where is the other announcement from EA that we are apparently expecting
  • Renatos
    so gamescom ended, where is the other announcement from EA that we are apparently expecting

What annoucement are you expecting?I think you just have to wait untill September early realese to know exactly what is in the game
  • Ads_86
    328 posts Sunday League Hero

Joelinton... Fingers crossed that's a scan ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
  • fekir_in_debuchy
    32 posts Last Pick at the Park
    i was thinking about pezzatti's post :
    Pezzatti wrote: »
    Hey dudes. I cant talk about BETA faces... so i will talk about a better thing. Stay tunned, next week we will have lot of new faces to discuss. First , because of Gamescom Trailer... and another annoucement that we all are waiting and i can confirm is coming soon.

gamescom trailer=bundesliga scans, we are waiting for another announcement, or am i just simply reading it wrong :p
  • Futbol22
    761 posts Semi-Pro
    Hey dudes. I cant talk about BETA faces... so i will talk about a better thing. Stay tunned, next week we will have lot of new faces to discuss. First , because of Gamescom Trailer... and another annoucement that we all are waiting and i can confirm is coming soon.

gamescom trailer=bundesliga scans, we are waiting for another announcement, or am i just simply reading it wrong :p

Nothing there..
  • KireBy
    Futbol22 wrote: »

Nothing there..

There are many rumours about Copa Liberatodores, Copa Sudamericana and Supercopa
  • Futbol22
    761 posts Semi-Pro
    edited August 25
    I just saw some new Bundesliga faces including that of Florian Müller who only made 2 appearances in Mainz's first team in 17/18, exactly like Nübel. Does anyone think Nübel got a scan along with most of Schalke? I seriously hope so, one of the most talented goalkeepers in world football.

Nübel definitely was scanned, but not added...

EA’s starhead selection has to be the most random thing. Not including Akanji, Weigl, Nübel, Konate and others is beyond ridiculous.

EA please add Nübel, Akanji, Weigl and Konate.

Wird-Schalke-wohl-nicht-verlassen-Alexander-Nuebel.jpg

7d940-15665939462412-800.jpg

Ibrahima-Konate.jpg
  • Futbol22
    761 posts Semi-Pro
    edited August 25

Upamecano looks great, but where is Ibrahima Konate..?