FIFA 20 Starhead Thread

Comments

• Steph3998
    1487 posts Play-Off Hero
    It's a real shame that Marcin Bulka has never been scanned while he was playing for Chelsea :'(
  • Azzabazza
    271 posts Sunday League Hero
    So will EA finally reveal the Bundesliga scan/treatment this week? (Amount of Bundesliga stadia. + starheads) At Gamescom?
  • Disgruntledas
    483 posts Sunday League Hero
    Azzabazza wrote: »
    So will EA finally reveal the Bundesliga scan/treatment this week? (Amount of Bundesliga stadia. + starheads) At Gamescom?

You would assume so, seems like the most optimum time, otherwise i couldn’t see when else..
  • Azzabazza
    271 posts Sunday League Hero

You would assume so, seems like the most optimum time, otherwise i couldn’t see when else..

True. Now that the Buli scan almost looks confirmed in a way (new starheads + BayArena in FIFA 20 gameplay video - Look at the stadia where Havertz scores). Gotta be this week (maybe today) for official confirmation.
  • TeamExtreme17
    2256 posts Fans' Favourite

True. Now that the Buli scan almost looks confirmed in a way (new starheads + BayArena in FIFA 20 gameplay video - Look at the stadia where Havertz scores). Gotta be this week (maybe today) for official confirmation.

Gamescom starts tonight at 7pm UK time and EA Sports are present.
  • Nutekandor
    53 posts Park Captain
    So Serie A league license is not exclusive to anyone
  • Quiffed
    88 posts Park Captain
    When this week will EA be on for Fifa at Gamescom?
  • Tom0307
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Nutekandor wrote: »
    So Serie A league license is not exclusive to anyone

Good, licensing shouldn’t be the deciding factor between PES and FIFA.

And yet, it is the world that EA have created for us
  • Dortmunder89
    93 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    but the Bundesliga announcement when?
  • OldMateCampbell
    294 posts Sunday League Hero
    but the Bundesliga announcement when?

Gamescom starts on Tuesday for media, so I imagine we would get Bundesliga news around that time too
  • Dortmunder89
    93 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    is there any trailer today?
  • EA_Rtas
    1156 posts EA Moderator
    Alright I've removed a couple posts from in here, leave it out with the "liar/parasite" comments, there's no need for it.
  • Disgruntledas
    According to Geoff Keighley Fifa 20 is featured on opening night which is in about 8-9 hours I think, so possible news then..
  • Disgruntledas
    edited August 19
    EA_Rtas wrote: »
    Alright I've removed a couple posts from in here, leave it out with the "liar/parasite" comments, there's no need for it.

Are we a bunch of free loaders and **** hats too? Hahah
  • pamody
    62 posts Park Captain
    Well I hope Messi leave Barcelona this year for city to next year get scanned, that’s the only way to have him with a decent face 👏👏👏
  • Peanut2000
    512 posts An Exciting Prospect
    pamody wrote: »
    Well I hope Messi leave Barcelona this year for city to next year get scanned, that’s the only way to have him with a decent face 👏👏👏

In what lifetime will that ever ever happen
  • PabloEscobar
    209 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    wish EA updated Every single player Who still have OLd face in game 😔😔😔 like Ozil Tielemans , higuain And many more 😔😔😔
  • Tom0307
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Really hoping the Bundesliga scan doesn't look terrible - we know they did it Winter 17/18 but hopefully they've been back since then. Otherwise plenty of the new faces are going to look outdated straight away
  • KireBy
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    pamody wrote: »

you're really optimistic
  • OldMateCampbell
    294 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just realised that we will see some form of FIFA 20 news today, seeing as FIFA 20 will be included in the 2-hour Gamescom conference today. Surely we will see Bundesliga news then?
  • Just realised that we will see some form of FIFA 20 news today, seeing as FIFA 20 will be included in the 2-hour Gamescom conference today. Surely we will see Bundesliga news then?

I think so, best moment for it. Would be nice to have the confirmation.

I also hope we will get a list of starheads like the first year of the Premier League deal. Unfortunately they never continued with that, really liked the clarity with providing us a list.
  • KireBy
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yeah, apparently news are today - confirmed

P.S. Yes, for me it's reliable source
  • Götze#19
    279 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 19
    Tom0307 wrote: »
    Really hoping the Bundesliga scan doesn't look terrible - we know they did it Winter 17/18 but hopefully they've been back since then. Otherwise plenty of the new faces are going to look outdated straight away
    At least players like Cuisance, Neushaus, Nübel etc. should be scanned.
    KireBy wrote: »
    Yeah, apparently news are today - confirmed

P.S. Yes, for me it's reliable source

https://mobile.twitter.com/gamer_matheusx/status/1163401775094870016
    Same answer when asked it it's bundesliga news. As i've heard, there will be bundesliga and something else??? But i hope we get buli today.
    Post edited by Götze#19 on
  • kmdoom
    162 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What an absolute farce this entire development cycle has been. I love the way a previous poster phrased it as holding this ever so valuable in game asset hostage

they left not even a sliver of room for debate that they deliberately held back scans an entire year simply because they could, and now the time has come for them to release these god awful player likenesses and still nothing on the 19th of august 2019, but with promises from people who are likely being paid by EA that some news will come on opening night of buLi, If not the first presentation at Gamescom, and surely on the second day if we’ve still no news tomorrow.

What happens when gamescom comes and goes with no bundesliga announcement? I reckon I will just spam the thread with endless images of new scans from the beta until the thread gets locked as there would be no reason to carry on at that point.
  • Howler19
    504 posts An Exciting Prospect
    kmdoom wrote: »
    What an absolute farce this entire development cycle has been. I love the way a previous poster phrased it as holding this ever so valuable in game asset hostage

they left not even a sliver of room for debate that they deliberately held back scans an entire year simply because they could, and now the time has come for them to release these god awful player likenesses and still nothing on the 19th of august 2019, but with promises from people who are likely being paid by EA that some news will come on opening night of buLi, If not the first presentation at Gamescom, and surely on the second day if we’ve still no news tomorrow.

What happens when gamescom comes and goes with no bundesliga announcement? I reckon I will just spam the thread with endless images of new scans from the beta until the thread gets locked as there would be no reason to carry on at that point.

There is no doubt that the Bundesliga announcement is coming. I don't care if it doesn't come tonight because it's obvious that it's coming. The problem is that it really is not enough.
  • tiago_moura98
    47 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited August 19
    kmdoom wrote: »

What happens when gamescom comes and goes with no bundesliga announcement? I reckon I will just spam the thread with endless images of new scans from the beta until the thread gets locked as there would be no reason to carry on at that poin.

Why would you do that? Don't ruin the only platform where the "starhead supporters" can discuss. Even if you don't like what you see on FIFA 20, this is a big way to show feedback for EA. You can show your disagreement, but don't take down our "voices" man
  • ShaunWHu
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I’m hoping Reiss Nelson got scanned with hoffenheim been waiting for that scan for time
  • kmdoom
    162 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Howler19 wrote: »
    There is no doubt that the Bundesliga announcement is coming. I don't care if it doesn't come tonight because it's obvious that it's coming. The problem is that it really is not enough.

Make no mistake about it, bundesliga scan is the deciding factor of whether I’ll be buying this year or not. So if EA give them a proper shout with 12-15 new faces per team then fair play and i withdraw my comments. But at this point its obvious that they are hiding something they know we will be dissatisfied with come release. their execution of this means everything and until now it has been unbelievably, catastrophically bad. Horrible in every aspect

Why would you do that? Don't ruin the only platform where the "starhead supporters" can discuss. Even if you don't like what you see on FIFA 20, this is a big way to show feedback for EA. You can show your disagreement, but don't take down our "voices" man

I am not the one who wants to take your voice man, it’s ea. Last year they locked this thread for a few days at least (if not more) because of the beta. Why have we been made to pretend that it does not exist every year? In any event it’s possible that we have seen everything FIFA 20 has to offer in the star head department and no further discussion can be had on the topic in a meaningful way
  • Ashy
    9551 posts League Winner
    Konate and Upamacano better get a scan or else