FIFA 20 Starhead Thread

Comments

• riccardobosio
    46 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Renatos wrote: »
    All this placeholder will have real face in full game release 100%
    How? Why? We will talk again when the game is released on September.
    It is not a glitch or a fake news but for sure they will have faces

The only placeholders are ndombele, chiesa and de jong.. the rest is just a graphic bug
  • Renatos
    338 posts Sunday League Hero

The only placeholders are ndombele, chiesa and de jong.. the rest is just a graphic bug

They are not just a graphic bug, it is so strange only the players we ask on this forum to get treated with a face they appear to have a glitch 🤔
    The question is why no the other player Instead?
  • HarryKein
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect

They are not just a graphic bug, it is so strange only the players we ask on this forum to get treated with a face they appear to have a glitch 🤔

'cause in that way you think their real faces will be in the game and you buy the game
  • Renatos
    edited August 18
    HarryKein wrote: »

'cause in that way you think their real faces will be in the game and you buy the game

They will not do that kind of **** because no matter who is in game they know 95% of people they will moan but still will buy it

Sorry but they make us addicted and we preorder a game before comes out to check first is it worth buying it or not. This is reality
  • HarryKein
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Why gameface in NBA but no in FIFA? E-A SPORTS always-do-bullshits-in-the-game
  • Disgruntledas
    501 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Anyone see what going on over at Apex legends, yikes $180 to unlock an axe, I don’t think EA will ever change their practices, I’ve only seen them progressively get worse
  • Ashy
    9774 posts League Winner
    De Jong Ndombele and Chiesa have the same face as in Fifa 19 no placeholder, the lineup placeholder glitch doesn't mean anything either
  • Renatos
    Ashy wrote: »
    De Jong Ndombele and Chiesa have the same face as in Fifa 19 no placeholder, the lineup placeholder glitch doesn't mean anything either

All three you mentioned they had placeholder in game. If Ea have removed doesn't mean they will not have faces.
    Last year with Rugani and some others like sancho, they had placeholder after they turn again the same generic before they got updated
  • Ashy
    9774 posts League Winner

All three you mentioned they had placeholder in game. If Ea have removed doesn't mean they will not have faces.
    Last year with Rugani and some others like sancho, they had placeholder after they turn again the same generic before they got updated

But they dont trust me I know, not sure where you seen they have
  • Renatos

In beta gameplay untill yesterday De yong has a placeholder ingame ,if they have change him today I don't know
  • BlackMortem868
    70 posts Park Captain
    edited August 18
    Guys so the volta mode has tattoos for character customization, does anyone know if that will be incorporated into the player career mode?
  • Rete
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Guys so the volta mode has tattoos for character customization, does anyone know if that will be incorporated into the player career mode?

Excellent point. Where did you see this?
  • WilliamCeder
    68 posts Park Captain
    edited August 18

Your the only one saying they dont, I dont believe this is something either but just saying their not
    Rete wrote: »

Everywhere
  • BlackMortem868
    70 posts Park Captain

Articles from various game websites also with visual in game confirmation.
  • TeamExtreme17
    2421 posts Fans' Favourite

Articles from various game websites also with visual in game confirmation.

Yes as EA said the new customization mode, Avatar, will be across ALL game modes..
  • Pwalie86
    1336 posts Professional
    So I can assign tattoos to my players in career mode?

Fifa doesn't look right where practically nobody is shown to have any tattoos.
  • Rete
    Pwalie86 wrote: »

Yeah, that’s what I wanted confirmation of. On you tube videos of ‘create a player’, I can’t see it.
  • BlackMortem868
    70 posts Park Captain

Yeah, that’s what I wanted confirmation of. On you tube videos of ‘create a player’, I can’t see it.

Same I think if it was there someone would of confirmed it by now.
  • WilliamCeder
    68 posts Park Captain

No one uploads videos about editing players on offline
  • Peanut2000
    595 posts An Exciting Prospect

People should do edit player videos
  • TeamExtreme17
    2421 posts Fans' Favourite
    Peanut2000 wrote: »

To me it looks like all the exact same options just with a new menu / layout..
  • WilliamCeder
    68 posts Park Captain

Your crazy then
  • Rete

Same, nothing there about tattoos
  • nyx88
    1418 posts Professional
    edited August 18
    Has somebody a link for a Livestream of tommorows gamescom opening show? Fifa 20 will be part of it and probably the Bundesliga treatment will be announced.

Edit: Found it.
  • OptimusFawkes
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited August 18
    So Philipp Ochs got a starhead, and he plays for Hoffenheim. I looked back at the Bundesliga database leaked list, and Ochs wasn't on the list.

So going by this, I'm expecting more than the 5-8 players each team got scanned from that database leak. Excellent news. Hopefully at least 5 or 6 more faces for each team are added to that list.

Also, how come Vrsaljko's starhead was released but Leno's isn't (both in the database leak)? Same with Douglas Luiz, and Axel Werner - both released, but others like Max Meyer don't have one
  • tommy_p_5
    473 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 18
    So Philipp Ochs got a starhead, and he plays for Hoffenheim. I looked back at the Bundesliga database leaked list, and Ochs wasn't on the list.

So going by this, I'm expecting more than the 5-8 players each team got scanned from that database leak. Excellent news. Hopefully at least 5 or 6 more faces for each team are added to that list.

Also, how come Vrsaljko's starhead was released but Leno's isn't (both in the database leak)? Same with Douglas Luiz, and Axel Werner - both released, but others like Max Meyer don't have one

It's understandable from a marketing point of view, they were probably just trying to keep the Bundesliga thing low key; last year the LaLiga faces all leaked from the beta, ruining EA's big reveal and stealing their thunder to some extent. A few have either slipped through the net or been used to test like Ochs, Jojic, Kamada etc., but I'm still excited to see what will come from the league (and it will come as a surprise to casual Fifa players), meaning EA were correct to withhold the scans from the beta in my opinion.
  • Futbol22
    795 posts Semi-Pro
    edited August 18

The starheads on the database file only represented the starheads in the system at that time. There is likely numerous others as evidenced by Elvedi, Ochs, etc.

Treat it the same as La Liga. Majority of the new starheads in la liga have come from the initial scanning sessions in 17/18 - they were just held back.

It is realistic to think EA captured around 15-20 players from each Bundesliga side.
  • Götze#19
    314 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 18
    With recent leak of Ochs being scanned, i think we could all agree on this:
    1) not only starting eleven (or even best players) were scanned, but also young prospects;
    2) BuLi scan was around august i would say, season 17/18, because Philipp Ochs was at Hoffenheim 30.06.2018-09.08.2018. (on the 1st date he got back from loan to Bochum which were in bundesliga2, so definitely not scanned there, and on 2nd date he was loaned to Aalborg, same thing); also, he went back to Hoffenheim from loan on 30.06.2019. which also means he wasn't scanned in last couple of months. Before Bochum Leihe, he was in Hoffenheim's team from 2015 until 05.01. and that leaves us with only 35 days in 2018, or beginning of 17/18 season (September through December) when he was probably scanned.

And also i would like to add that those Bayern updated faces gave us additional info. Their players aren't that type which changes hairstyles that often, but Kimmich's moustaches are telling us that he was rescanned at the beginning of this season. So in conclusion, there were imo 2 bundesliga scanning sessions, one at the end of 2018, and one at the beginning of 18/19 season.
  • nyx88
    1418 posts Professional
    Götze#19 wrote: »
    With recent leak of Ochs being scanned, i think we could all agree on this:
    1) not only starting eleven (or even best players) were scanned, but also young prospects;
    2) BuLi scan was around august i would say, season 17/18, because Philipp Ochs was at Hoffenheim 30.06.2018-09.08.2018. (on the 1st date he got back from loan to Bochum which were in bundesliga2, so definitely not scanned there, and on 2nd date he was loaned to Aalborg, same thing); also, he went back to Hoffenheim from loan on 30.06.2019. which also means he wasn't scanned in last couple of months. Before Bochum Leihe, he was in Hoffenheim's team from 2015 until 05.01. and that leaves us with only 35 days in 2018, or beginning of 17/18 season (September through December) when he was probably scanned.

And also i would like to add that those Bayern updated faces gave us additional info. Their players aren't that type which changes hairstyles that often, but Kimmich's moustaches are telling us that he was rescanned at the beginning of this season. So in conclusion, there were imo 2 bundesliga scanning sessions, one at the end of 2018, and one at the beginning of 18/19 season.

I think it was already confirmed that EA spent 6 weeks scanning Bundesliga Teams in winter 17/18. A guy from EA said that in a video wich was released by the New York FC. Ochs is from that time. Kamada from Frankfurt as well. Good that we have them scanned but by now they are quite outdated. That will be a problem... for example having a 17 years old Havertz instead of his 19 years old version.

I agree with you that there must have been a rescan in some extent already. Let's wait and see how outdated their newly added faces will be.
  • Kaiduss
    742 posts Semi-Pro
    I just hope that guys like Weghorst or Plea haven't missed out on the Bundesliga scan. Would love a list of new faces tomorrow, along with the Bundesliga announcement.