FIFA 20 Starhead Thread

Comments

• Steph3998
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero
    I really wish Ander Herrera and Marquinhos gets updated before in the final version of the game... they have updated so many players in the PL and it's a real shame that they decided to left out Herrera :'(
  • Nickbon
    89 posts Park Captain
    Pezzatti wrote: »
    Hey dudes. I cant talk about BETA faces... so i will talk about a better thing. Stay tunned, next week we will have lot of new faces to discuss. First , because of Gamescom Trailer... and another annoucement that we all are wating and i can confirm is coming soon.

So is there gonna be one thing more other than Bundes? Wow can't wait
  • BigJaseNo1
    139 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Can EA do more for the scans so not just certain players but realistically can they can from league 2 to scan all their faces and then work the way up.. would be amazing to get a kid from league 2 58 rating with the rating system in use now for 20 to progress them to 80+ playing the best league? I know everyone goes on about gameplay etc but to make it more “realistic” the scans have gotta be in and the stadiums too!
  • saturator
    90 posts Park Captain
    edited August 16
    Hey dudes. I cant talk about BETA faces... so i will talk about a better thing. Stay tunned, next week we will have lot of new faces to discuss. First , because of Gamescom Trailer... and another annoucement that we all are wating and i can confirm is coming soon.

Thanks for the news.
    I Hope Marseille, Lyon and PSG will be updated too.
    There is a news on EA Brazil in one hour, it's for libertadores licence?
  • tiago_moura98
    50 posts Park Captain
    Nickbon wrote: »

So is there gonna be one thing more other than Bundes? Wow can't wait

It's Copa Libertadores license.
  • Pezzatti
    72 posts Park Captain
    Screenshot-20190816-144943.png

Guess who's the new partner of EA! @Pezzatti lembras-te do mambonr5 do twitter que te passava informação sobre a liga portuguesa? Sou eu. Vê só!!! 😀🙏

Thanks again !
  • pamody
    64 posts Park Captain
    Messi scan no??
  • Harienun
    141 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited August 16
    If they can update Suarez, why can't they update Messi? What a freaking outdated face for the maestro!
  • pamody
    64 posts Park Captain
    No more comments about Messi fifa “face” its good for 2014 horrible for 2020, maybe we will have to wait till he make a move to mls to get scanned?? “Ea sports - Messi it’s not in the game” 😂
  • Rete
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hey dudes. I cant talk about BETA faces... so i will talk about a better thing. Stay tunned, next week we will have lot of new faces to discuss. First , because of Gamescom Trailer... and another annoucement that we all are waiting and i can confirm is coming soon.

If you don’t mind me asking, how do you know?
  • KireBy
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Rete wrote: »
    Hey dudes. I cant talk about BETA faces... so i will talk about a better thing. Stay tunned, next week we will have lot of new faces to discuss. First , because of Gamescom Trailer... and another annoucement that we all are waiting and i can confirm is coming soon.

He is working for brazilian magazine about FIFA, iirc, so these guys know info earlier than us
  • Rete
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    KireBy wrote: »
    Rete wrote: »

He is working for brazilian magazine about FIFA, iirc, so these guys know info earlier than us

Great, thanks.
  • Renatos
    331 posts Sunday League Hero
    He knows as much as we know to be honest
  • Ajaxamsterdam
    325 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ndombele does have a placeholder atm.
  • Ashy
    9729 posts League Winner

On the beta?
  • Ajaxamsterdam
    325 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ashy wrote: »

On the beta?

Dont know... 🤪
  • Allsports92
    147 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Wait ..... does ndombele have a placeholder ?? What about mendy from Madrid ?? Just trying to figure out if lyon might of been scanned
  • Jeyj38
    1244 posts Professional
    edited August 17
    Wait ..... does ndombele have a placeholder ?? What about mendy from Madrid ?? Just trying to figure out if lyon might of been scanned

Ndombele would be a dream as a Lyon fan. We can only hope... also wish for Tousart Aouar Dembélé Dubois, updated Lopes Depay Traore and former glory Fekir and Lacazette. Im scared there is a lot of disappointment waiting for me...

I cant even imagine seeing my favorite players ever receiving the nice scanning treatment tbh...

I was also hoping for an updated Giroud and Griezmann. Things arent going this way so far...
  • KireBy
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Jeyj38 wrote: »

Ndombele would be a dream as a Lyon fan. We can only hope... also wish for Tousart Aouar Dembélé Dubois, updated Lopes Depay Traore and former glory Fekir and Lacazette. Im scared there is a lot of disappointment waiting for me...

I cant even imagine seeing my favorite players ever receiving the nice scanning treatment tbh...

I was also hoping for an updated Giroud and Griezmann. Things arent going this way so far...

I don't wait Frenkie and others anymore, if that placeholders means something, faces would be in the game already.
  • Harienun
    141 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Oh my god! U gave damn great amount of hope for me. If Lucas, Ndombele, Rose and Gazzaniga are updated im partying.

Cz as a Spurs fan i expeced a lot last season. Since we didn't buy a single player from the transfer window i expected the players who came on previous year will be updated, but still they didn't update Lucas, Llorente.
  • Daviddt86
    62 posts Park Captain
    Is redmond updated?
  • Kenny_C
    60 posts Park Captain
    Is there any chance Saint-Maximain would have a face in FIFA 20 Even in the November update?

• Ashy
    9729 posts League Winner
    I dont believe all this placeholder talk, its probably fake news or a glitch
  • Pwalie86
    1334 posts Professional
    Kenny_C wrote: »
    Is there any chance Saint-Maximain would have a face in FIFA 20 Even in the November update?

I'm sure Newcastle will be relegated by then lol.
  • Steph3998
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero
    tommy_p_5 wrote: »
    Really hope I'm wrong, but I think people may be getting a bit ahead of themselves with all the placeholder talk. Most of the 'placeholder' images I've seen are of team line-up graphics which could possibly just be a bug.

The problem is that people are building themselves up for a potential fall, expecting something that may not even exist...this is EA after all.

I was thinking the same, it's just a team line-up graphic bug imo :/
  • tiago_moura98
    50 posts Park Captain
    Steph3998 wrote: »
    tommy_p_5 wrote: »
    Really hope I'm wrong, but I think people may be getting a bit ahead of themselves with all the placeholder talk. Most of the 'placeholder' images I've seen are of team line-up graphics which could possibly just be a bug.

The problem is that people are building themselves up for a potential fall, expecting something that may not even exist...this is EA after all.

I was thinking the same, it's just a team line-up graphic bug imo :/

De Jong and Chiesa have a placeholder in game. The others i don't really know
  • Futbol22
    788 posts Semi-Pro
    Hope Nübel gets a starhead with the Bundesliga treatment.

Travesty if not as he’s Schalkes #1 keeper.

Let’s hope EA add more than the usual 6-8 scans per squad considering most of the scans are going on two years old.
  • Renatos
    331 posts Sunday League Hero
    All this placeholder will have real face in full game release 100%
    How? Why? We will talk again when the game is released on September.
    It is not a glitch or a fake news but for sure they will have faces