• KireBy
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Peanut2000 wrote: »
    KireBy wrote: »
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/9732440/chelsea-keeper-kepa-fifa-20-champions-league-juventus/amp

So someone has created Kepa as manager and somehow got his starhead when they’ve done create a manager? Is this a thing for fifa 20 where you can use starheads when creating a manager? Game changer if you can

Career player mode -> choose a player -> retire from football -> become a manager

You can do that?

Yes, check twitter

So just to clarify... I could start a player career mode with...let’s say David luiz..retire straight away...and become a manger??

If this is true why the **** can’t you pick real life managers when taking over a club!!! I don’t mean all managers throughout every league I just mean the scanned managers!

Exactly.
    btw, what do you think, how many people will start their career with Kepa as a manager? :p
  • TeamExtreme17
    2420 posts Fans' Favourite
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/9732440/chelsea-keeper-kepa-fifa-20-champions-league-juventus/amp

So someone has created Kepa as manager and somehow got his starhead when they’ve done create a manager? Is this a thing for fifa 20 where you can use starheads when creating a manager? Game changer if you can

Career player mode -> choose a player -> retire from football -> become a manager

You can do that?

Yes, check twitter

So just to clarify... I could start a player career mode with...let’s say David luiz..retire straight away...and become a manger??

If this is true why the **** can’t you pick real life managers when taking over a club!!! I don’t mean all managers throughout every league I just mean the scanned managers!

Exactly.
    btw, what do you think, how many people will start their career with Kepa as a manager? :p

I might do one with Wayne Rooney.
  • tiago_moura98
    50 posts Park Captain
    edited August 16
    Screenshot-20190816-144943.png

Guess who's the new partner of EA! @Pezzatti lembras-te do mambonr5 do twitter que te passava informação sobre a liga portuguesa? Sou eu. Vê só!!! 😀🙏
  • TeamExtreme17
    2420 posts Fans' Favourite

Guess who's the new partner of EA! @Pezzatti lembras-te do mambonr5 do twitter que te passava informação sobre a liga portuguesa? Sou eu. Vê só!!! 😀🙏

These partnerships mean F.A mate.
  • ManzGOTIT
    2254 posts Fans' Favourite

• tiago_moura98
    50 posts Park Captain

I hope means scans and the stadiums, but surely it won't be on FIFA 20...
  • HarryKein
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect

It means that PES won't have the stadium. That's the only reason to EA to do partnership. Obviously we will have Porto stadium, but in FIFA 25, with the scan of 2020.
  • WilliamCeder
    68 posts Park Captain
    Generics will be much better 😏
  • Nickbon
    91 posts Park Captain

Roma got a partnership last year and the only scanned face is Spinazzola just because he was scanned at Juve so here's how much a partner is worth
  • Blackdeath91
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    when do we know exactly if paqueta piatek kessie chiesa und de jong will have a real face?
  • Rete
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Nickbon wrote: »

Roma got a partnership last year and the only scanned face is Spinazzola just because he was scanned at Juve so here's how much a partner is worth

Was so hoping for a few Roma players, even if they weren’t starheads
  • Renatos
    338 posts Sunday League Hero
    Rete wrote: »
    Nickbon wrote: »

Was so hoping for a few Roma players, even if they weren’t starheads

Kluivert got face too
  • ManzGOTIT
    2254 posts Fans' Favourite
    Using real players and retiring them is a cool loophole exploited.

Which current player are you guys looking to make as manager? Rooney was a good shout
  • Steph3998
    1499 posts Play-Off Hero
    Disappointing not to see Bundesliga's announcement today :/
  • tommy_p_5
    473 posts Sunday League Hero
    Steph3998 wrote: »

There's still time. Haven't a few of their announcements been at 6pm UK time? Bayern v Hertha kick off at 7:30pm, so it would fit reasonably nicely...
  • Tsarov
    3659 posts National Call-Up
    tommy_p_5 wrote: »
    Steph3998 wrote: »

There's still time. Haven't a few of their announcements been at 6pm UK time? Bayern v Hertha kick off at 7:30pm, so it would fit reasonably nicely...

Yes. 43 minutes till the potential announcement.

If it happens today.
  • Nickbon
    91 posts Park Captain
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »

Which current player are you guys looking to make as manager? Rooney was a good shout

Yooo De Rossi returning to coach Roma for sure
  • Pwalie86
    1336 posts Professional
    edited August 16
    Bad time to announce most of the Bundesliga stadiums today when the first game, Bayern 'Generic stadium' Munich are at home. :D
  • Happo
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited August 16
    Just hear to leave my weekly plea to ea to have saint maximin face implemented into the game, plus would also like someone to give me hope that’s it’s in, thanks
  • Peanut2000
    593 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Happo wrote: »
    Just hear to leave my weekly plea to ea to have saint maximin face implemented into the game, plus would also like someone to give me hope that’s it’s in, thanks

He needs to be in the game! He’s got such a distinctive look that he can’t be generic

• Any chance they’ll rescan VVD being a cover star at all? His scan looks a little... idk...
  • Allsports92
    147 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    How could ea market the Lyon stadium, be ea partners , have an office in Lyon and not have new scans ?? :(
  • Renatos
    338 posts Sunday League Hero
    Any chance they’ll rescan VVD being a cover star at all? His scan looks a little... idk...

I think he look very good , Dont know what is gonna change on him if they scan him apart of tattoos.
    Last year they had Ronaldo as a cover star and they didn't update him, they left him with fifa 18 face
  • kmdoom
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Zlatan, or charlie Adam 😂

• Peanut2000
    kmdoom wrote: »

Zlatan, or charlie Adam 😂

I think this is a great feature. Or is it a bug?

• Is there news coming today?
  • Azzabazza
    282 posts Sunday League Hero
    Dlima0284 wrote: »
    Is there news coming today?

Probably not. If so, then EA would've announced it earlier. My guess is either tomorrow OR next week.
  • kmdoom
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    What teams and players is everyone looking forward to from the Bundesliga?

Great starheads for career mode to come!

Updated bentaleb, zagadou, witsel, burki, John brooks, rekik, konaté/upamecano, jedvaj, elvedi , plea, pavard ... please EA let it be so!!

• Peanut2000
    Pezzatti wrote: »
    Hey dudes. I cant talk about BETA faces... so i will talk about a better thing. Stay tunned, next week we will have lot of new faces to discuss. First , because of Gamescom Trailer... and another annoucement that we all are wating and i can confirm is coming soon.

Bundesliga?