FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• Allsports92
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited August 2019
    Please someone please give me hope Lyon , benfica will be scanned :( I’ve waited so much time , Lyon have been partners of ea and they refuse to scan them when they have a fifa location in the city of Lyon Someone explain this to me , is there any rumors that Lyon have actually been scanned ?? :(
  • Soundlessxd
    109 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    i think la liga was re-scanned, doumbia joined Girona on August 2018, and he has a scanned face in fifa 2020🤔
  • Soundlessxd
    109 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    A lot of new faces yes, but i can't get over them not doing Ndombele, Frenkie de Jong, Pepe, Arthur, Nelson and Greenwood.

Like what are they doing? They update Fred, De Gea, Shaw, Lukaku, Dalot, and last year did Chong/Gomes, but not even a custom for Greenwood? Like did they just say nah F**k it, we did 5 faces, our job is done.

And for Tottenham, they did Skipp and Parrott. And updated like 5 existing faces, but couldn't do a custom for their record signing? Ndombele and Pepe were like the 2 best players in Ligue 1 last year, but nope, lets just ignore that league entirely

And freakin Luis Suarez got an update. But nothing for FDJ or Arthur, arguably the two best young CMs in Europe?

I'm complainig because these are some of the best young players in the world, and they scanned/customized some of their teammates, so why not just do theirs???? Guendouzi/Torreira/Mavropanos/Chambers got one, but where's Reiss Nelson????? FFFSSSSS so frustrating

Just wait for the full game, a lot of faces are not included in beta.
  • OptimusFawkes
    264 posts Sunday League Hero
    A lot of new faces yes, but i can't get over them not doing Ndombele, Frenkie de Jong, Pepe, Arthur, Nelson and Greenwood.

Like what are they doing? They update Fred, De Gea, Shaw, Lukaku, Dalot, and last year did Chong/Gomes, but not even a custom for Greenwood? Like did they just say nah F**k it, we did 5 faces, our job is done.

And for Tottenham, they did Skipp and Parrott. And updated like 5 existing faces, but couldn't do a custom for their record signing? Ndombele and Pepe were like the 2 best players in Ligue 1 last year, but nope, lets just ignore that league entirely

And freakin Luis Suarez got an update. But nothing for FDJ or Arthur, arguably the two best young CMs in Europe?

I'm complainig because these are some of the best young players in the world, and they scanned/customized some of their teammates, so why not just do theirs???? Guendouzi/Torreira/Mavropanos/Chambers got one, but where's Reiss Nelson????? FFFSSSSS so frustrating

Just wait for the full game, a lot of faces are not included in beta.

By a lot of faces, its the Bundesliga leak. I guarantee you thats the big thing coming up. But none of those 5-6 players I mentioned. And the Atletico scans.

If its not in the beta, I doubt it'll be in the game. There's literally no reason why they would withhold these guys. They just didn't do them for some idiotic reason.

But yeah, its a new year, more transparency with the EA managers, so maybe there'll be some nice surprises
  • PabloEscobar
    298 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 2019
    Almost every year beta is mostly all faces except November update 😮😮😮 hope did year is different with Atletico Madrid and bundesliga coming .. 🙄🙄🙄
  • TeamExtreme17
    3583 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 2019
    This is EA's problem! Good work, but not good enough.. If you cant scan Ajax at least give their top players (De Jong, Van De Beek, Neres) custom faces.. Leaving them generic just because you dont scan the whole team is absolutely not acceptable!! Especially in this day n age of PS4 Pro, 4K and HDR.. Its worse when ALL these top players (Fernandes, Felix, Pepe, Ndombele etc) all have great starheads in the last PES nevermind the new Fifa!!!!!

DLC is a MUST too!!

And frustration comes from poor lack of communication.. You did great on this with new modes / features so why not starheads too? You say you read/listen to this thread.. So communicate with us!?

Still dont even know if you can edit generic faces or not either...
  • Bouboe112
    507 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Can someone start like a petition or something to change the system of how they add gamefaces ?! They must do them much more often troughout the year and if they cant scan players they must give customs.

Someone please make a petition and let anyone on here, reddit, youtube and wherever sign it !
  • wetcase
    238 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 2019
    68547551_10157573948259759_4733218680777736192_n.png?_nc_cat=109&_nc_oc=AQkLPy2mjOMKZ3ISx0NxpVBJX1ukrhZcMfR5vTw6DgQVEF0wczLOgPx3CSmO0vwSYu8&_nc_ht=scontent-arn2-1.xx&oh=ef553410410fe3bf63b9967660557526&oe=5DCF5B1F

João Félix is now on the cover of the official FUT community on Facebook.
  • ChrisW1991
    1254 posts Professional
    wetcase wrote: »
    68547551_10157573948259759_4733218680777736192_n.png?_nc_cat=109&_nc_oc=AQkLPy2mjOMKZ3ISx0NxpVBJX1ukrhZcMfR5vTw6DgQVEF0wczLOgPx3CSmO0vwSYu8&_nc_ht=scontent-arn2-1.xx&oh=ef553410410fe3bf63b9967660557526&oe=5DCF5B1F

João Félix is now on the cover of the official FUT community on Facebook.

Hopefully it means his scan will be on at launch instead of November
  • Ashy
    12536 posts Has That Special Something
    Really want these Atletico new scans, Bundesliga scans, and promoted PL club scans before release
  • MarkFromNorwich
    3124 posts National Call-Up
    Personally really excited for FIFA 20 with so many new scans. I haven't been able to use players like Aguero and Alexis Sanchez for years.
  • Bouboe112
    507 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Personally really excited for FIFA 20 with so many new scans. I haven't been able to use players like Aguero and Alexis Sanchez for years.

Wtf ?? Those players were fine before this new scan they got. They all looked like themselves. Players like manolas, arthur, frenkie de jong, ndombele, van de beek, militao, f.mendy etc are the ones that are unplayable because of generic, ugly faces that doesnt look like themselves whatsoever.

We need to get our priorities straight and alligned as a community so ea must do what we want
  • Disgruntledas
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    EA whatever you do pleaseeeeeee give Neal Maupay a scan this season don’t make me wait an entire fifa cycle 😠
  • Disgruntledas
    Bouboe112 wrote: »

Wtf ?? Those players were fine before this new scan they got. They all looked like themselves. Players like manolas, arthur, frenkie de jong, ndombele, van de beek, militao, f.mendy etc are the ones that are unplayable because of generic, ugly faces that doesnt look like themselves whatsoever.

We need to get our priorities straight and alligned as a community so ea must do what we want

Speak for yourself. Old scans are just as bad as generics for me.

Depends how old though. 2 year old hazard probably didn’t need an update 7 year old Aguero definitely did.. everything is relative if it’s 3/4 years old probably due an update
  • R_4hope
    52 posts Park Captain
    I cant understand that there is de vrij and no Skriniar or Lautaro for Internazionale ? Someone know if there are other scan for Inter and other about Serie A
  • Disgruntledas
    R_4hope wrote: »
    I cant understand that there is de vrij and no Skriniar or Lautaro for Internazionale ? Someone know if there are other scan for Inter and other about Serie A

Duvan Zapata
  • ManzGOTIT
    2624 posts Fans' Favourite
    R_4hope wrote: »

I can’t see any explanation for De Vrij. So random
  • Iqbalev
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Is Ole Solskjaer have a real face?
  • Bouboe112 wrote: »

Speak for yourself. Old scans are just as bad as generics for me.

Couldn’t agree more, the one that was one of the worst was Theo Walcott, the lads 30 and he still had his starhead from when he was 19/20!! He’s been updated like many others and looks good now.
  • PDJEY
    1127 posts Professional
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »
    I’m not saying anything but most faces here... you won’t see them in 20.... in a good way

Lukaku has the EXACT same starhead as in that trailer from 5 years ago!! :D

Lukaku is scanned, just go on youtube
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    So it seems like no new Lacazette, Koscielny, Giroud, David Luiz, Lemar, Griezmann (possibly Hernandez), Zouma, Ndombele, Kane, Lucas, Son, Rose, Sissoko (havent noticed much quality change), Lloris, van Dijk, Origi, Wijnaldum, TAA, Robertson, Alisson, Mané, Firmino, Gabriel Jesus, Fekir, Moussa Dembele, Depay (any Lyon player).

Those are all respectable players that would deserve an update and that I would use at some point. Not so great job ! ...
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    PDJEY wrote: »
    I’m not saying anything but most faces here... you won’t see them in 20.... in a good way

When was he scanned with no beard lol?
  • Alaily
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    RDP from udinese deserves a custom
  • PDJEY
    1127 posts Professional
    Jeyj38 wrote: »

I prefer a no beard scanned face than the travesty of a custom face we had for the last 6 years.
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    Jeyj38 wrote: »

I prefer a no beard scanned face than the travesty of a custom face we had for the last 6 years.

Thats for sure. But as he hasnt appeared without a beard in ages (I guess), I doubt it actually is a scan...
  • Ashy
    12536 posts Has That Special Something
    Would be great if you could edit a generic players face, I can understand why star heads or customs are ineditable but I think I could create a better face than Pepe generic
  • ChrisW1991
    1254 posts Professional
    Ashy wrote: »
    Would be great if you could edit a generic players face, I can understand why star heads or customs are ineditable but I think I could create a better face than Pepe generic

Agree mate, would make it so much better when having generics in your squad