FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• Craig_B98 wrote: »
    Seen some images circulating around on other sites, as an Everton fan I'm happy with who I've seen. MLS seems to have a few new additions to. Cant wait to see more

Have you seen Walcott’s?
  • Disgruntledas
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited August 2019
    Man city look strong again this season
  • Craig_B98
    44 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Peanut2000 wrote: »
    Craig_B98 wrote: »
    Seen some images circulating around on other sites, as an Everton fan I'm happy with who I've seen. MLS seems to have a few new additions to. Cant wait to see more

Have you seen Walcott’s?

It’s one of the best imo 👌🏻
  • FootyGamer
    67 posts Park Captain
    Hmm. Seen some improvements, textures and neck veins look great in some of the updates (cough cough hector belle...). Even customs look better than they have in the past but my god Barca faces are just so stale (Only LS got updated)
  • Craig_B98 wrote: »
    Craig_B98 wrote: »

Have you seen Walcott’s?

It’s one of the best imo 👌🏻

Where do I see it 😩😩

• kmdoom
    170 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Top scans for guendozi , Yarmolenko , Smalling and Fred , Koke , Maddison ... very good updates for bellerin, iwobi , pjanic/matuidi, Mahrez ... a good year for career mode i tell you what
  • kmdoom
    170 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Guys you can search the FIFA20faces hashtag on youtube to see all the new faces...

Well not all of them ... if you see any beta content you are asked to report the offending user to the proper channels and direct your gaze elsewhere :D
  • ClaudioCaniggia
    6 posts Ball Boy
    edited August 2019
    https://youtu. be/y_JKvLsgyT0
    https://youtu. be/RX03ePh4JNU
    https://youtu. be/OFgFLWwZp_g
    Is this legal?
  • Verdi42
    260 posts Sunday League Hero
    Iqbalev wrote: »
    Hey guys, what does import face means?

As far as I've seen you can select any face of any player and use him as a manager. I've asked on different fora allready if we can also select managers, but haven't got a reply yet.
  • henryclay1844
    961 posts Professional
    This thread is the same every year. Even with big changes and new things to come, (including expanding face editing tool) still almost exclusively complaints. Do you even enjoy playing this game or the other football games?
  • Daviddt86
    104 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    A lot of updated faces. New ones of premier league but that isn’t a surprise.
    The promoted teams of la Liga
    Faces of other Liga teams also
    Update faces in la Liga too

The one of De Vrij is A
  • Walcott looks mint!
  • Shggag
    41 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Anybody know If Walcott has had an update?

😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

Give me a clue where I can see it 😂😂

Let's just say Walcott is a handsome man now
  • JakeRoden
    74 posts Park Captain
    This thread is the same every year. Even with big changes and new things to come, (including expanding face editing tool) still almost exclusively complaints. Do you even enjoy playing this game or the other football games?

We’ve put up with so much crap over the years, you think it’s acceptable for Manchester United players to have the same face for 4 years+ it’s an absolute joke.

I am positive having seen quite a good amount of updates from the beta.
  • Walcott looks mint!
  • https://youtu. be/y_JKvLsgyT0
    https://youtu. be/RX03ePh4JNU
    https://youtu. be/OFgFLWwZp_g
    Is this legal?

?????
  • MOES98
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Arthur and De Jong, should get a custom. Some of the biggest talents in the game. Same goes for Puiq and Alena.
  • Shggag wrote: »
    Anybody know If Walcott has had an update?

😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

Give me a clue where I can see it 😂😂

Let's just say Walcott is a handsome man now
    I’ve seen it mate looks class
  • RollsReus
    1458 posts Professional
    Ander Herrera has gone that many years without being scanned he is close to breaking David Beckham's record, hahaha..
    I'll raise you. Mesut Ozil.
  • cheggy
    15 posts Ball Boy
    Disappointed in the sheer lack of Newcastle faces, one player scanned from what I have seen and it's a youth goalkeeper who has just went on loan to Blyth Spartans? Shocking from EA and don't think I'll be buying this year unless something changes :neutral:
  • ChrisW1991
    1116 posts Professional
    cheggy wrote: »
    Disappointed in the sheer lack of Newcastle faces, one player scanned from what I have seen and it's a youth goalkeeper who has just went on loan to Blyth Spartans? Shocking from EA and don't think I'll be buying this year unless something changes :neutral:

A few more than one haha but yeah no where near enough new scans
  • Allsports92
    189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Can someone who has the beta do me a biggggg favor please , just let me know if there is a third kit with Lyon , it doesn’t matter if it’s the old kits , what I’ve come to find out is if it shows three kits with that third white kit That means in fifa 20 there will be a third kit for the team , if it only shows two kits in total That means there will be 2 kits , can someone do me that favor please
  • gurnz_7272
    I really don't understand the logic? Why do random players recieve updates (Walcott) and then others like Josh King, Nathan Ake & Billing remain the same? Are they just randomly selected to get these updates? Also very fustrating when a player like Arnautović has needed an update for years then as soon as he moves clubs he gets one? Why can't they just update everyone every year? It would make the game feel so fresh. I'd happily pay extra for these faces.
  • Lorenzomadrileno
    Smart mofos they got me again. Even if Juve became Piemonte Calcio i’ll buy that game once more hehe good work with faces. Good for us career mode lovers. And this is only the beta. Joao Felix and many others being added in the final release
  • Nickbon
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Anyway maybe it is a little too forward but i really hope they don't lose this trend they set in the last two years. I mean basically we already knew about Bundesliga scan one year ago at this time, but i really hope they can manage to do the same for FIFA21 with Serie A or even just Ligue 1, with updates for PL, La Liga and Bundes.
    Seems weird to say but I'm impressed by this year's work, I wish it won't be the exception but the way they keep caring about this title
  • TeamExtreme17
    2843 posts Fans' Favourite
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »
    I’m not saying anything but most faces here... you won’t see them in 20.... in a good way

Lukaku has the EXACT same starhead as in that trailer from 5 years ago!! :D
  • Steph3998
    1526 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited August 2019
    So devs updated every PL players except Ander Herrera and Idrissa Gueye...
    AppropriateHonestAdder-size_restricted.gif

Nah apart from that I'm very happy with all these new starheads, but I'm still hoping for more ;)
  • Ashy
    10619 posts Has That Special Something
    Herrera and Gueye don't play in the PL anymore who cares

• Craig_B98
    The beta is obviously not the final game so will be a few more scans to come
  • TeamExtreme17
    2843 posts Fans' Favourite
    Steph3998 wrote: »
    So devs updated every PL players except Ander Herrera and Idrissa Gueye...
    AppropriateHonestAdder-size_restricted.gif

Nah apart from that I'm very happy with all these new starheads, but I'm still hoping for more ;)

I wonder if they HAVE updated Herrera and Lukaku but not added them as they have left the PL and arent as important now..

Baffled over Greenwood though! Especially as EA lost the Man Utd license but bragged it wouldnt effect anything as they have the PL deal which covers Utd.. Hoping he will be in by release!!