FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• Renatos
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 2019
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    Serie A scanned???

Sprinkle here and there I believe but no and @Peanut2000 check vapex on twitter then check his second most recent post, than check someone who commented then look at someone they shared

One player in particular from Atalanta seems most strange. Wondering what Piatek will be like too

Piatek mostly generic as a whole Milan team, most of inter, most of roma,lazio,Napoli every single talent in Serie A is generic. WTF EA since day one on this thread we made a list which player we want to be scaned or at last to give costum, what's the point to buy a game who feel same as fifa 19 plus most of talents are generic same as fifa 19.
    SHAMEEE
  • FifaAFC
    56 posts Park Captain
    I do hope they add a lot players outside the premier league, bundesliga and LA Liga. But that hope is false....
  • Disgruntledas
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Serie A scanned???

Sprinkle here and there I believe but no and @Peanut2000 check vapex on twitter then check his second most recent post, than check someone who commented then look at someone they shared

One player in particular from Atalanta seems most strange. Wondering what Piatek will be like too

Yeah I saw him too, he’s the only one though so I have no idea, everyone else is generic from what I’ve 👀
  • Howler19
    690 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited August 2019
    Serie A scanned???

Yeah I saw him too, he’s the only one though so I have no idea, everyone else is generic from what I’ve 👀

There's a certain Inter player that has me wondering too... Great surprises, just wondering what it means.
  • Shggag
    41 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Guys, are we allowed to talk about the beta but not allowed to share pictures only or what is it. I'm confused
  • Shggag
    Howler19 wrote: »
    Serie A scanned???

There's a certain Inter player that has me wondering too... Great surprises, just wondering what it means.

Exactly, that was the thing I'm wondering about too
  • Howler19
    690 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Shggag wrote: »
    Guys, are we allowed to talk about the beta but not allowed to share pictures only or what is it. I'm confused

We're not allowed. That's why everyone is talking in riddles. It's kind of fun actually.
  • Disgruntledas
    I’d also recommend deleting posts too, Alastair arks up at everything about anything beta wise..
  • Ajaxamsterdam
    368 posts Sunday League Hero
    Serie A will be added in FIFA21 I think... Maybe Atalanta and Intee will have some faces this year, just like Leipzig in FIFA19
  • ManzGOTIT
    2368 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’m not saying anything but most faces here... you won’t see them in 20.... in a good way

• Nickbon
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited August 2019
    Some faces are strange, like Kluivert. It's like the customs are less plastic, but less similar to reality too, as if they were made with the game editor. Same for the scans, I can't point out what, but they look different. Not like this for sure but seems like there could've been a slight change in the engine
  • Shggag
    edited August 2019

We're not allowed. That's why everyone is talking in riddles. It's kind of fun actually.

He who shall not be named is a very odd choice to think about in starhead terms, but the sea of opportunities is big since fifa lost some partnerships, I believe they are compensating those losses and trying to prevent them from happening in the future
    Post edited by Shggag on
  • Disgruntledas

He who shall not be named is a very odd choice to think about in starhead terms, but the sea of opportunities is big since fifa lost some partnerships, I believe they are compensating those lose and trying to prevent them from happening in the future

But why him? In that side I can name someone a lot more deserving of a scan, rhymes with domez and at to the fact it’s that team, when where how???
  • comet213
    2340 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nickbon wrote: »
    Some faces are strange, like Kluivert. It's like the customs are less plastic, but less similar to reality too, as if they were made with the game editor. Same for the scans, I can't point out what, but they look different. Not like this for sure but seems like there could've been a slight change in the engine

If that faces are custom, It means Dev's skill has rised. Good news.
  • Iowbi looks class!
  • Altair14
    243 posts Sunday League Hero
    guys I thought one thing: could it be that the beta doesn't contain all the scans of the final version?
  • Ajaxamsterdam
    368 posts Sunday League Hero
    Altair14 wrote: »
    guys I thought one thing: could it be that the beta doesn't contain all the scans of the final version?

It is.
  • Disgruntledas
    Altair14 wrote: »

I think it’s pretty obvious not all faces are their, but removing already existing scans for a particular league is extremely over the top and unnecessary
  • JakeRoden
    74 posts Park Captain
    Nickbon wrote: »

I noticed this too, the faces look more like PES faces imo, but at least they look decent, I’ll take that over the dross we’ve had the last couple of years with loads of players not being updated
  • Dlima0284
    67 posts Park Captain
    I’m trying to think why would they hold back bundesliga scans?
  • ChrisW1991
    1116 posts Professional
    Dlima0284 wrote: »
    I’m trying to think why would they hold back bundesliga scans?

To announce them properly like the la liga announcement last year mate
  • The Henrichs haircut seems to be from Leverkusen... so they could have added him long time ago and is already outdated.
  • Dlima0284
    67 posts Park Captain
    edited August 2019
    First impression on the amount of new faces?
  • Szoko
    55 posts Park Captain
    hey guys check out Nonoloko on Twitter ... great faces from different leagues!
  • Azzabazza
    307 posts Sunday League Hero
    That Raul Ruidiaz scan! (As well as a few other MLS'ers) . Maybe a MLS CM soon or lets see the full amount of scans for Germany Bundesliga & France Ligue 1.
  • Anybody know If Walcott has had an update?
  • Disgruntledas
    Peanut2000 wrote: »
    Anybody know If Walcott has had an update?

😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏
  • Peanut2000 wrote: »
    Anybody know If Walcott has had an update?

😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

Give me a clue where I can see it 😂😂
  • Iqbalev
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Hey guys, what does import face means?
  • Craig_B98
    44 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Seen some images circulating around on other sites, as an Everton fan I'm happy with who I've seen. MLS seems to have a few new additions to. Cant wait to see more