FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• airpreezy
    979 posts Semi-Pro
    Harienun wrote: »
    The only positive change i think is the body models of the players are looking a bit improved. Thats the very only positive thing for me. Waiting for the CM news.

Noticed this aswell looks good

We will be so dissapointed by the CM news, I think only some little bug fixes but we’ll see
  • Harienun
    152 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    airpreezy wrote: »
    The only positive change i think is the body models of the players are looking a bit improved. Thats the very only positive thing for me. Waiting for the CM news.

We will be so dissapointed by the CM news, I think only some little bug fixes but we’ll see

The minimum expectation is that we are able to use a scanned real manager or his avatar for CM. Think if they can add the likeness of the managers they've previously scanned for previous titles From Mourinho to Ronald De Boer. That would be something good for me. Also expecting more new cut scenes cz seems like the competitor PES have done a splendid job on thier ML.
  • Peanut2000
    1013 posts Professional
    airpreezy wrote: »

The minimum expectation is that we are able to use a scanned real manager or his avatar for CM. Think if they can add the likeness of the managers they've previously scanned for previous titles From Mourinho to Ronald De Boer. That would be something good for me. Also expecting more new cut scenes cz seems like the competitor PES have done a splendid job on thier ML.

That should of been on fifa when the first starting putting real managers in the game so I’m not holding out hope this will appear on fifa 20 as it should of happens 3/4 years ago.
  • WilliamCeder
    91 posts Park Captain
    Tanguy ndombele better get scanned
  • Dekart
    15 posts Ball Boy
    Is there any chance EA add more Barcelona faces? Like Arthur, or update Rakitic hair
  • ManzGOTIT
    3286 posts National Call-Up
    Dekart wrote: »
    Is there any chance EA add more Barcelona faces? Like Arthur, or update Rakitic hair

They can. They have every right too as a custom and can do with the La liga license
  • fekir_in_debuchy
    245 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Not unless EA make customs for them, like they did to Dembele and Mina while he was at Barca for the FIFA 18 World Cup DLC, but i wouldn't hold my breath i were you, basically every single mainstay Barca player has a scan from FIFA 16 or before (obviously because of the PES deal) ,and all of the squad is basically outdated with tons of generics (previously mentioned Arthur, Semedo, Malcom, Denis Suarez, Alena, Todibo, Wague, Cillessen as well before he got swapped for Neto, hell there's even a possibility of Frenkie De Jong being generic knowing EA), so yeah..
  • fekir_in_debuchy
    245 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Oh and speaking about Valencia, if that is Jason on the video, he played for Levante, he never played for Getafe.
    I also 'wonder' why didn't they promote Cillessen as a new signing like they did for Gomez 🤔🤣😂
  • Disgruntledas
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Oh and speaking about Valencia, if that is Jason on the video, he played for Levante, he never played for Getafe.
    I also 'wonder' why didn't they promote Cillessen as a new signing like they did for Gomez 🤔🤣😂

Because Cillessen is 1000% generic 😭😭
  • TeamExtreme17
    5427 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 2019

Or a custom if Lyon havent been scanned, EA's logic is scan a whole team or leave the whole team generic, even if there is a star player in that team.

ManzGOTIT wrote: »

They can. They have every right too as a custom and can do with the La liga license

Barcelona were already exclusive partners with PES before EA got the La Liga license, so EA can not scan Barcelona regardless of having a La Liga deal, but the FifPro license absolutely does let them add custom faces for their generic players like Arthur and update player hairstyles like Rakitic.

Man Utd are different as EA already had the PL deal before PES got the Man Utd deal (which isnt exclusive anyway, and EA already having the PL deal is probably why PES didnt make it exclusive or they very well could of just like Juventus), so there is absolutely nothing stopping EA scanning (re-scanning) Man Utd as the PL deal covers this. So there is absolutely no excuse for De Gea, Lukaku, Smalling etc not to be re-scanned / updated and for Fred, Dalot, Greenwood etc to have scans..

P.S. Juventus are the same as Barca, they are exclusive to PES so EA can not scan them. But there is absolutely nothing preventing EA giving custom faces to Cancelo, Kean etc.. This is the MINIMUM they owe their Juventus fans who play Fifa!!
    Post edited by TeamExtreme17 on
  • Dekart
    15 posts Ball Boy
    I have very big hope to new custom faces for barcelona players, this is ons of the best club in the world and deserve to have good looking players
  • Kaiduss
    818 posts Semi-Pro
    I have very big hope to new custom faces for barcelona players, this is ons of the best club in the world and deserve to have good looking players

Get PES then. Barcelona will not be updated in FIFA 20 due to their Konami deal. I think Frenkie De Jong might get a custom face but that's about it.
  • Bouboe112
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Kaiduss wrote: »

Get PES then. Barcelona will not be updated in FIFA 20 due to their Konami deal. I think Frenkie De Jong might get a custom face but that's about it.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. This makes me so mad
  • HarryKein
    532 posts An Exciting Prospect

Well, EA can do custom faces, they're Just sooooo lazy. I Remember on FIFA 17 (or 18) they made Just FOUR custom faces, 4 faces outside the premier
  • Dekart
    15 posts Ball Boy

Bro i play PES and Fifa but i wanna have good faces in these two games, EA can make custom faces for Barcelona players. Konami make very good custom faces, 90% faces in PES are custom and look very good.
  • Bonkertons
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park

I'll actually be happy with that. I can live with (somewhat)outdated faces as long as it's not a generic face. Frenkie is the big one for me. Whether or not he has a real/custom face will determine whether or not I use Barca with one of my CM save slots.
  • Ads_86
    370 posts Sunday League Hero

If he wasn't scanned at Lyon then he will be scanned in Feb next year ready for FIFA 21. Shame that they don't scan new arrivals to the league when they do the promoted teams and have then in with the Nov update.
  • MOES98
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bonkertons wrote: »

I'll actually be happy with that. I can live with (somewhat)outdated faces as long as it's not a generic face. Frenkie is the big one for me. Whether or not he has a real/custom face will determine whether or not I use Barca with one of my CM save slots.

Arthur as well.
  • https://youtu.be/-GyIuEQpb4I

So Nice Video about Confirmed Face Scans!
  • So Nice Video about Confirmed Face Scans!

• This one also great about England Scanned Players, Managers etc

• TeamExtreme17
    edited July 2019
    WayneDiab wrote: »
    So Nice Video about Confirmed Face Scans!

An official list from EA would be nice. Could this be sorted please @EA_Andy seeing as you are well aware how popular this subject is. The one they did in Fifa 15 was very well received and would enable us to narrow down our list of which players who are still generic and will need custom faces..
  • Peanut2000
    1013 posts Professional
    This one also great about England Scanned Players, Managers etc

Don’t understand the point of the managers unless you can pick to use one in career mode 🙄
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited July 2019
    Peanut2000 wrote: »

Don’t understand the point of the managers unless you can pick to use one in career mode 🙄

It's really nice seeing them on the touchline in-game and in cut-scenes, but you are right. This Career Mode feature should of been implemented the same year they added licensed managers to the game in the first place..
  • Peanut2000 wrote: »

I would like to play as Jose Mourinho and others! I hope they will make it this year!
  • Dekart
    15 posts Ball Boy
    Probably they scan all budensliga teams this year
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited July 2019
    How long did it take EA to update Kyle Walker? About 7 years? Well hes now outdated again already :D
  • Disgruntledas
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It’s pretty pathetic, when we finally will have a scan for Jack Grealish (god forbid he transfers 😰) that we have to wait till November, like honestly these November scans need to change to be from big players throughout Europe rather than just 7-8 players from the promoted teams.