The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• ManzGOTIT
    2333 posts Fans' Favourite
    Guys someone has launched a petition to find an agreement between Konami and EA to have Juventus on both games, I know that these petitions usually do not serve any purpose but trying it costs nothing. https://www.change.org/p/ea-games-juventus-su-fifa-20

Pointless dude unfortunately
  • ManzGOTIT wrote: »
    Guys someone has launched a petition to find an agreement between Konami and EA to have Juventus on both games, I know that these petitions usually do not serve any purpose but trying it costs nothing. https://www.change.org/p/ea-games-juventus-su-fifa-20

Pointless dude unfortunately

Unfortunately I know but we can try
  • Bonkertons
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Bonkertons wrote: »
    I'm gonna super pissed if Frenkie de Jong and Joao Felix aren't scanned. Probably the 2 of the most exciting young players in football.

I'm glad they did Vinicius Jr, but man would it be massive, massive L for EA to not scan those 2. Same goes for Ndombele

I'm still not too familiar with how this works, but you don't need to be scanned to get a real face, right? You'd assume that the huge summer transfers would at least get some kind of custom. But yeah, I have a list in my head of guys who NEED to have real faces next year and those 3 are all on it.

Aside from the guys mentioned, my ultimate wish list would be:

Ligue1:
    Pepe
    Aouar
    Mendy
    ASM
    Lecomte
    Strootman
    Cyprien
    Denayer

Bundes:
    Pavard
    Havertz
    Bailey
    Witsel
    Dahoud
    Burki
    Akanji
    Philipp
    Pavlenka
    Rashika

SerieA:
    Pellegrini
    Bonaventura
    Romagnoli
    Calabria
    Cutrone
    Skriniar
    de Vrij
    Manolas
    Cristanta
    Cancelo
    Bentancur
    Lafont

Prem:
    Fred
    Fabinho
    F Anderson
    Jorginho
    Bernard
    Diop
    Leno

LaLiga:
    Promes
    Malcom
    Semedo
    Arthur
    Militao
    Jovic
    Vrsaljko
    Arias
    J Firpo

Other:
    Giuliano (SAU)
    B Fernandes (L NOS)
    Brahimi (L NOS)
    Tagliafico (ERE)
    van de Beek (ERE)
    Ruben Dias (L NOS)
    W Barrios (SAF)

...that's probably way too many to be reasonable I'm guessing.

Promes is not la liga

Didn't realize he moved. That changes everything.
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    Albert_9 wrote: »

Why they do not do the same thing so that PES have the premier, the.liga, the bundes, the mls, etc? This is ridiculous and EA is ridiculous.

Because people keep backing up EA for all these years of disappointment lol
  • Quiffed
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    As if EA added sweat bands to Dele to make it look like hes wearing an undershirt with cut out holes rather than just add that type of undershirt :D FFS!!

There is Undershirt and Undershirt With Collar so why not add.. Undershirt Long? :|

These sweat bands is probably the new feature EA are saying they are introducing to career mode
  • Alemas_2012
    16252 posts World Class
    Positioning career mode news between FUT and Volta...
    Is that really clever?
  • Renatos
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    I dont expect anything to be honest, i gave up on them
  • Disgruntledas
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Fancy words in a trailer showcasing features we’ve had for years, dynamic, clinical just buzzwords, more pointless crap that has no real impact, just like the in depth tactics which I still think were in it since FIFA 17.. And now to put the cherry on top they’re delaying career mode annoucements, honestly how hard is it to type some bs into your “deep dives” because honestly it’s just bs..
  • styles_fc
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Noticed in trailer:
    Generic on dortmund(think it’s Delaney)
    New Loftus-Cheek
    Possible gundogan update
    No stones update
    Fabinho clear scan
    Sterling update
    Walker update
    Berbatov type sleeves on alli
    CHO scan
    Back of Joao Felix head probably generic

Definitely a new RLC scan and it's not 100% for CHO but I think it's just clear enough to make him out as 'scanned'. Playing with Felix in my Atletico Career Mode at the moment and it looks exactly the same. We know EA by now.. if they've got a new starhead/custom for a player like that, they would show it (Vinicius is the best example).

Doesn't mean Felix won't get a custom before release though. But in my opinion, that's the exact same generic face as Fifa 19
  • Vincne1
    64 posts Park Captain
    I will switch to PES right away if option file is available for Xbox one for the starhead really matters to me
  • Disgruntledas
    Vincne1 wrote: »
    I will switch to PES right away if option file is available for Xbox one for the starhead really matters to me

Option file has never been available on Xbox
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    Kaiduss wrote: »
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    Delaney and Schulz are both scanned. Akanji looks generic or maybe it’s Zagadou...

Does Gundogan look new? Hair looks different, but hard to tell.

Saw Delaney too, defenitely scanned. Where have you seen Schulz? Could you provide a screenshot or at least a time stamp? Would be a nice confirmation of Hoffenheim scan (even though we pretty much knew that already as the whole Bundesliga got scanned). Generic Akanji/Zagadou is worrying, would like a screenshot as well if you don't mind as I haven't noticed that.

Gundogan does look new for sure. Makes sense as well since they seem to have updated everyone at City (we saw new Walker, new Ederson, new Sterling, Aguero and probably someone else I'm missing). Is Bilva different as well?

I can sign a petition to rename them to Rubentus but for now enjoy Piemonti Calcio. The team is bland, boring and full of generics anyway, wouldn't touch them with a bargepole, with kits and crest or without them. I'm super glad Konami is giving EA a taste of their own medicine. PES fans have to suffer missing licenses of like 50 or more top teams because of EA's possessive policy. It's about time Konami started inflicting some damage and destroying this sick, monopolised and unhealthy environment created by EA. Over the years Konami have proven to be the better, more user-friendly company. I mean look at what they just did. Posted amazing 360 views of every starhead from their newly acquired licensed teams. EA won't do that in a milion years, they'd rather upload a cancerous 69 second long video that shows nothing, is full of flashing images that probably cause epilepsy attacks around the world, makes us go frame by frame to spot the starheads and is full of their dumb catchphrases that even the most stupid masses stop falling for. The football game market needs healthy competition which was destroyed by EA's exclusive licensing and is now being further destroyed as Konami have their backs against the wall and are forced to fight back.

There are only EA fan boys left to stick by FIFA side next year.
  • FifaVN
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    my dream is Pes can kick fifa'**** all the way. I have been playing fifa since fifa 2000. But it doesnt change my hate for EA, the worse gaming company of all time. Konami treat their customers much better EA. Pes is getting licenses and make Fifa hurts so they can learn to appreciate their customers.
  • quangthai0918
    3 posts Ball Boy
    edited July 2019
    - We have Fake LongPass []+X. FakeShot O+X. Why no have Fake ShortPass X+O ????
    - Because in many cases, you have already pressed the short pass X, but then realize that it is not reasonable, then we can revoke the action with Fake ShortPass X+O. This is not possible at this time in Fifa19 and previous years.
    - This is particularly useful with the central midfield position. It makes the match become more realistic and the pace of the game will be more reasonable.
  • Futbol22
    862 posts Semi-Pro
    edited July 2019
    Delaney and Schulz are both scanned. Akanji looks generic or maybe it’s Zagadou...

Saw Delaney too, defenitely scanned. Where have you seen Schulz? Could you provide a screenshot or at least a time stamp? Would be a nice confirmation of Hoffenheim scan (even though we pretty much knew that already as the whole Bundesliga got scanned). Generic Akanji/Zagadou is worrying, would like a screenshot as well if you don't mind as I haven't noticed that.

Gundogan does look new for sure. Makes sense as well since they seem to have updated everyone at City (we saw new Walker, new Ederson, new Sterling, Aguero and probably someone else I'm missing). Is Bilva different as well?

At 00:28 and 00:45 Schulz is shown. He’s the left back; number 14. You can see his hairline matches his real life style with his hair tucked behind his ears as he turns his head.

Akanji/Zagadou (?) is just up from Schulz and Hummels. Looks generic cause there’s no distinguishing features. Hard to say though. Doesn’t make sense that he would be generic since it looks like Dortmund has had the whole squad done.

Delaney’s hair is also visible in those shots - pretty distinctive dove tail.

On another note: anyone think it’s weird they showed Havertz at the BayArena. Would think they would hold that kind of thing back. I’ve got fears of fifa 16 when they showed gladbach and Borussia-Park in one of the trailers and a lot of us thought the Bundesliga was scanned....here we are 4 editions later
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    edited July 2019

At 00:28 and 00:45 Schulz is shown. He’s the left back; number 14. You can see his hairline matches his real life style with his hair tucked behind his ears as he turns his head.

Akanji/Zagadou (?) is just up from Schulz and Hummels. Looks generic cause there’s no distinguishing features. Hard to say though. Doesn’t make sense that he would be generic since it looks like Dortmund has had the whole squad done.

On another note: anyone think it’s weird they showed Havertz at the BayArena. Would think they would hold that kind of thing back. I’ve got fears of fifa 16 when they showed gladbach and Borussia-Park in one of the trailers and a lot of us thought the Bundesliga was scanned....here we are 4 editions later

Reus looks quite the same right?
    Typical of EA, leaving the star player with an old face and perfect scans for the lesser ones...

Wouldnt it be random if theyve only updated Eriksen and Vertonghen for Tottenham???
  • Futbol22
    862 posts Semi-Pro
    edited July 2019
    Jeyj38 wrote: »

Reus looks quite the same right?
    Typical of EA, leaving the star player with an old face and perfect scans for the lesser ones...

Wouldnt it be random if theyve only updated Eriksen and Vertonghen for Tottenham???

Yeah, Reus is the same, however, I think his scan has managed to still look really sharp. An update would be nice though! Weigl and Akanji are the two I’m hoping for.

Alderweireld could do with an update too cause of his LOD which has never been fixed....
  • Disgruntledas

Fair point, except this time round we have leaks and have seen Frankfurt players etc scans and the Bayern scans given to us in 19, if they’ve only done those then I dunno what goes through their heads..
  • Dortmunder89
    93 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I think they have little to announce in their careers. As for the Bundesliga, I think there is not a full scan.
  • Fjosi64
    20 posts Ball Boy
    Zagadou is scanned. You can just briefly see him at 0:03 where the whole Dortmund squad is shown in between the letterings
  • TeamExtreme17
    2620 posts Fans' Favourite
    Until ive heard Career Mode details im not pre-ordering so putting CM news back til August isnt helping their pre-order numbers :D
  • KentEagle
    75 posts Park Captain
    Until ive heard Career Mode details im not pre-ordering so putting CM news back til August isnt helping their pre-order numbers :D

Part of me hopes/prays they are reacting to PES/Juventus announcement by delaying CM and adding more to the mode to ease the heat of the last few days of disappointment.

I really do hope that is the case - probably just to do with confirming the Romanian license though lol

Nice to see some new scans in yesterdays trailer though.
  • Disgruntledas

Tbh you should never pre order in this digital age, especially seeing as all you get is FUT crap
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    Nutekandor wrote: »

Also Zidane's rumored to be a Legend in PES.
    PES is getting its crown back this year!
  • bakd
    14 posts Ball Boy
    edited July 2019

You're right.
    What I am demanding is a complete overhaul on Manager Career mode.
    If they haven't done it this year either, my patience has run out.

I know they haven't prioritized CM because of Ultimate team. But what if they actually did a great job on Career mode, and then give the players the option to unclose CM for a fee of 10$ or something like that? Even better what if they added a lot more to the Career mode-catalogue and the option to buy stuff for real money like "financial buy out" or "scout on a future world class player".
    Then EA would get their greedy hands on more money and the customers would be happy as well.