FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• ManzGOTIT
    2319 posts Fans' Favourite
    Actually one perk to having a partnership with EA is the Champions League lettering on the kits

Clutching at straws but still
  • wetcase
    196 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited July 16
    HarryKein wrote: »
    wetcase wrote: »

Looks like Juve's crest and kits will be a custom made, instead of generic.

Custom, but still generic
    Unlicensed, yes, but not generic. I hope it would be something better than the simple black and white kits and a ball as a logo.
  • TeamExtreme17
    2578 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited July 16
    Via Creation Centre we should be able to rename Piemonte Calcio to Juventus, add their club badge and kits etc..

In PES this isnt a problem as they have a decent Edit Mode, for example they never had the Juventus license last year but you could rename them, give them their official badge and kits and also commentary name so they were as good as licensed, the only thing that bugs me in the stadiums being exclusive.

Fifa **** themselves up by removing Creation Centre and not improving Edit Mode for 10+ years!!
  • Futbol22
    846 posts Semi-Pro
    Tom0307 wrote: »
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    This is beyond ridiculous now. Bayern and Juventus both lost... EA should be building on their licences each year, not losing them...

EA would have to do some major starhead/career mode work to save this year, but that won’t happen.

Have a look at PES's Master League news this year, it's pretty much all they've talked about and it looks really promising

Yeah, I’m trying Pes19 now so we’ll see.

Re: the Liverpool licence - the least they could is update Firmino, Alisson, etc.
  • ManzGOTIT
    Tom0307 wrote: »
    This is beyond ridiculous now. Bayern and Juventus both lost... EA should be building on their licences each year, not losing them...

EA would have to do some major starhead/career mode work to save this year, but that won’t happen.

Have a look at PES's Master League news this year, it's pretty much all they've talked about and it looks really promising

Yeah, I’m trying Pes19 now so we’ll see.

Re: the Liverpool licence - the least they could is update Firmino, Alisson, etc.

Won't happen lol :'(
  • PabloEscobar
    235 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Piemonte Calcio 😂👌🔥😅👌🔥😂👌🔥
  • ManzGOTIT
    Off topic but what the actual f**k does Piemento Calcio or whatever the hell it is, mean??
  • HarryKein
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »
    Off topic but what the actual f**k does Piemento Calcio or whatever the hell it is, mean??

Piemonte is the name of the Region where Torino is
  • Pwalie86
    1349 posts Professional
    I rarely do a career in Italy so on a personal level I'm not fussed, but it's still a big loss.
  • Alemas_2012
    15841 posts World Class
    Even the BBC's reporting it.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-49008496
    And it's on the front page of the website.
    How the HELL are they going to get out of this?
  • Jeyj38
    1305 posts Professional

And calcio means championship right? That doesnt meananything at all for a squad...
  • wetcase
    196 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Jeyj38 wrote: »
    And calcio means championship right?
    It means "football"
  • ZizioGardo
    1415 posts Professional
    Even the BBC's reporting it.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-49008496
    And it's on the front page of the website.
    How the HELL are they going to get out of this?

EA don't care. All they care about is FUT... they still get to have the real players in FUT, so EA are happy with that.
  • Howler19
    611 posts An Exciting Prospect
    wetcase wrote: »

Looks like Juve's crest and kits will be a custom made, instead of generic.

Custom, but still generic

Yes, Juventus new kit and crest is dreadful. But we want that ugly stuff too, because it's authentic.
  • Howler19
    611 posts An Exciting Prospect
    AZOOOZIL8 wrote: »

This is how you do marketing. No exclusive bull**it.

From the games perspective, I find it weak and shameful to rely on the exclusive club or league deals to earn the market share. It should be about the quality of simulating real football but unfortunately it's not.

Fair play to Eredivisie. The leagues and clubs should want to be in both games. The exposure from that is surely worth more than whatever they can get for these exclusives.
  • Renatos
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    Today 16th of July but they didn't show us any part of gameplay. I hate them especially when they try to be quite. Don't worry EA soon as Beta will come out we will tell everyone what's in the game, so better to hear from you guys something otherwise as I said we will soon know what have you done to starhead and career mode
  • ManzGOTIT

Oh right, why not name it Turin? or Old Lady translated into Italian or something, so silly
  • They spent money on this useless Volta **** that no one is going to play for more than 3 months after release instead of improving career mode, Pro clubs and adding new stadiums.

Ridiculous.
  • Jeyj38
    1305 posts Professional
    edited July 16
    They spent money on this useless Volta **** that no one is going to play for more than 3 months after release instead of improving career mode, Pro clubs and adding new stadiums.

Ridiculous.

Its The Journey all over again...
  • Azzabazza
    298 posts Sunday League Hero
    Probably gonna opt to take charge of a team in MLS (At least there's scans from that league). Also, to get away from that ridiculous fake-Juventus team & fake stadia for both Juve & FC Bayern - No CM UCL.
  • HarryKein
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect

Oh right, why not name it Turin? or Old Lady translated into Italian or something, so silly

Turin/Torino is not possible cause there Is already a team with that name
  • Retro_G
    30396 posts National Team Captain
    Cue @Retro_G jumping ship. :tongue:

United are still in Fifa 20, EA have the Premier League licence. Juventus on the other hand will be called Piemonte Calcio. :#
  • Retro_G

There was a real team called Piemonte FC, they were based in Turin, were dissolved at the start of the World War.
  • ManzGOTIT

Fair fair that makes sense
  • Alemas_2012
    15841 posts World Class
    edited July 16
    Retro_G wrote: »

United are still in Fifa 20, EA have the Premier League licence. Juventus on the other hand will be called Piemonte Calcio. :#

Oh sure, but now Liverpool get preferential treatment in FIFA, not United. :wink:
  • JakeRoden
    65 posts Park Captain
    This Juve scandal would be great news for most companies, feel ea are too arrogant to learn from mistakes and to kick on and improve, PES are overtaking EA it’s only a matter of time before the revolution takes place, they’re killing it with realism, just need to get the gameplay right and Fifa is done
  • Azzabazza
    298 posts Sunday League Hero
    JakeRoden wrote: »
    This Juve scandal would be great news for most companies, feel ea are too arrogant to learn from mistakes and to kick on and improve, PES are overtaking EA it’s only a matter of time before the revolution takes place, they’re killing it with realism, just need to get the gameplay right and Fifa is done

I agree. I have played PES, and quite enjoy it. However, it's the option of full licences. If PES were to add a few more league licences, then I'd happily swap over. I do like the 'option files', but that's just adding real kits to fake teams. I do play a lot of international matches, so that's sorted. Maybe add in the Copa America or CONCACAF Gold Cup and I'm there. Something like that.
  • Retro_G
    Retro_G wrote: »

Oh sure, but now Liverpool get preferential treatment in FIFA, not United. :wink:

Nothing new there mate, they were already getting preferential treatment.