FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• Renatos
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    Thank you for the clarification @nyx88 and @Renatos! My heart was pumping like crazy watching those vids!

No worries bro, I hope we will see soon something about the game as it is getting crazy, midd of July the game will be released in 2 month and we don't know nothing. I am disappointed I cant play carrer mode with Bayern and Juventus as with a fake stadium just look so bad. Hope they will hype us on the other things 🤞
  • Quiffed
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Die a bit inside when i see Haller etc linked with premier league now. Used to excite me as a starhead would be on its way but now it’s just taking away starheads from the hopeful bundesliga scan
  • Ress_EZ_in_the_dark
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Renatos wrote: »
    No worries bro, I hope we will see soon something about the game as it is getting crazy, midd of July the game will be released in 2 month and we don't know nothing. I am disappointed I cant play carrer mode with Bayern and Juventus as with a fake stadium just look so bad. Hope they will hype us on the other things 🤞
    Same here buddy! Hopefully there's a glimmer of hope out of this "hoopla". EA MUST do something mind-blowing to, well, get our minds blown! Not in the slightest to disappoint you more but maybe, just maybe that with what happened to Bayern Munich, Juve and Man United, we will get those starheads we've all been asking for all these years (a give and take thing). But to be honest, I won't be holding my breath.....
  • Ress_EZ_in_the_dark
    Quiffed wrote: »
    Die a bit inside when i see Haller etc linked with premier league now. Used to excite me as a starhead would be on its way but now it’s just taking away starheads from the hopeful bundesliga scan
    Should Haller make the move, hopefully there'll be a November update or whatever to get his starhead. Please no more Jorginho, Leno, Torreira, Fabinho, etc. incident!
  • FifaAFC
    55 posts Park Captain
    Haller already have been confirmed via an picture they've posted around the E3.
  • ManzGOTIT
    2315 posts Fans' Favourite
    Divock Origi better get a face update because his new look last season was iconic and synonymous during the Champions League season for Liverpool
  • FifaAFC
    55 posts Park Captain

Why they aren't showing the faces of the players?!! Odd
  • FifaAFC
    55 posts Park Captain
    FifaAFC wrote: »

Why they aren't showing the faces of the players?!! Odd

Because they will be generic as ****

Yeah that's also what I thought lol, just to hide it
  • TeamExtreme17
    2570 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited July 14
    2K have hired a well known Modder to work on NBA 2K20 player faces..

"Rytis Gineika is better known as R4zoR to 2K enthusiasts, especially those playing on PC. Their work has been acclaimed as some of the best in its field, and they've custom-built numerous character models of NBA legends other gamers have enjoyed over the years. Now, R4zoR is part of the 2K team officially.

It's a real dream come true.

R4zoR has been tasked with working on player faces and models in the new game. Do some diving online and take a look at what Gineika did for models of 2004 NBA Championship winner (with the Detroit Pistons) Rasheed Wallace, former Orlando Magic great Dennis Scott and several others. It's almost scary how lifelike those models are.

It's hoped R4zoR's involvement will help up the quality of player faces, make them more accurate and remove some of the waxier, lifeless faces seen on auxiliary stars. Wonder if they had anything to do with Dwyane Wade's character build this year?"

• Daviddt86
    97 posts Park Captain
    There is A video on YouTube. Liverpool vis man u. De Gea and Robertson new faces
  • wetcase
    196 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited July 14
    Daviddt86 wrote: »
    There is A video on YouTube. Liverpool vis man u. De Gea and Robertson new faces
    👇
    I wonder if the gameplay vids in the Youtube channel of El Gringo del Fifa are real. Or do they come from the demo?
    nyx88 wrote: »
    Not real. Its Fifa 19.
    Is fifa 19 with a patch

No gameplay videos of FIFA 20 are available yet.
    Post edited by wetcase on
  • Renatos
    361 posts Sunday League Hero

Everything you see now about fifa 20 especially Manchester United are fake and mods
  • PDJEY
    1076 posts Professional
    2K have hired a well known Modder to work on NBA 2K20 player faces..

"Rytis Gineika is better known as R4zoR to 2K enthusiasts, especially those playing on PC. Their work has been acclaimed as some of the best in its field, and they've custom-built numerous character models of NBA legends other gamers have enjoyed over the years. Now, R4zoR is part of the 2K team officially.

It's a real dream come true.

R4zoR has been tasked with working on player faces and models in the new game. Do some diving online and take a look at what Gineika did for models of 2004 NBA Championship winner (with the Detroit Pistons) Rasheed Wallace, former Orlando Magic great Dennis Scott and several others. It's almost scary how lifelike those models are.

It's hoped R4zoR's involvement will help up the quality of player faces, make them more accurate and remove some of the waxier, lifeless faces seen on auxiliary stars. Wonder if they had anything to do with Dwyane Wade's character build this year?"

Damn imagine beeing hired to do something you did as a hobby. Congrats to him!
  • Ress_EZ_in_the_dark
    edited July 14
    PDJEY wrote: »
    Yeah man. Congrats to him! On the other hand, it would be cool if EA are taking the same route. Just imagine what we would get on a monthly basis.
    Post edited by Ress_EZ_in_the_dark on
  • TeamExtreme17
    PDJEY wrote: »
    Yeah man. Congrats to him! On the other hand, it would be cool if EA are taking the same route. Just imagine what we would get on a monthly basis.

EA were offered hundreds of modded faces by the PC Modding Community about 3 years ago, but turned them down as they prefer to do things "In House". Why don't they hire a couple of the best PC Modders out there to make hundreds of "In House" custom faces for Fifa!!!!

2K have proved this CAN be done......
  • I miss the days when you where able to mod player faces that where not in game. Now we have to wait on EA Sports to add new faces every year.
  • Futbol22
    846 posts Semi-Pro
    EA should go after Inter and AC Milan as partners. I think we can all agree there would be many great starheads for each team. Skriniar, De Vrij, Romagnoli etc.
  • aliheidari2520
    89 posts Park Captain
    Harienun wrote: »
    Both the companies EA and Konami should agree and stop these **** exclusive deals with Leagues and teams. Then there will be an increase in competition and the quality of the game. Think how nice to have Premier League in both the games. See NBA for example both 2k and EA have done the deals.

well said,
    and we (customers) should put pressure on them to stop these exclusive things ...
    by giving feedback and even not buying the game ...
    I am sure Konami wish both can share licences (because they have far less) and EA is the one who disagrees with two fully licenced game ... so the pressure should be on EA.

I think the biggest Kickstarter of it all was the Exclusive UCL rights that PES won in 2009, before that it hadn't really necessarily been locked up by anyone, PES then hit the Barca license, and before you know it we basically have a battle of the brands. EA being larger and significantly better funded hit back in the best way they knew how, buying anything and everything, and making it exclusive. This whole situation is a result of this battle of the brands, if EAs intent is to "break" Konami, they need to spend A LOT more for that, but if both parties agree to share major league and team licenses, everybody wins, will it happen? Hopefully. Is it gonna be this year hell no, but if we don't want to see the constant switching of licenses then they'll have to agree to share, or one company will end up in collapse.

agree with last parts of your post, but the biggest Kickstarter of it all was NOT the Exclusive UCL rights that PES won in 2009 !
    before that fifa took premier league and Bundessliga away from pes by its exclusive licences for years ...
  • TeamExtreme17
    What's with the updated Kimmich EA added? Was he scanned during Movember or something!?
  • FifaAFC
    55 posts Park Captain
    Does anyone knows when the betas are out?
  • Pwalie86
    1348 posts Professional
    Any gameplay coming this week being it mid July or just pointless talking?
  • TeamExtreme17
    Pwalie86 wrote: »

I'd say tomorrow.. 15th and its a Monday.
  • Futbol22
    846 posts Semi-Pro

Hopefully there’s some starhead news...
  • TeamExtreme17
    Futbol22 wrote: »

Why Gameplay is 1st when we've already had a huge Pitch Notes article on it before Fifa 20 was even announced im not sure..
  • Pwalie86
    1348 posts Professional
    Fifa's like Dorian Gray. Everyone's aging, but they still look the same for years and years.
  • Ress_EZ_in_the_dark
    Imagine they reveal all the terrific starheads...EACH PICTURE FOR EVERY STARHEAD! Wow, I might go mad!
  • TeamExtreme17
    Imagine they reveal all the terrific starheads...EACH PICTURE FOR EVERY STARHEAD! Wow, I might go mad!

Just a list like they did in Fifa 15 would be welcome.
  • TeamExtreme17
    wetcase wrote: »
    👇
    I wonder if the gameplay vids in the Youtube channel of El Gringo del Fifa are real. Or do they come from the demo?
    nyx88 wrote: »
    Not real. Its Fifa 19.
    Is fifa 19 with a patch

No gameplay videos of FIFA 20 are available yet.

I bet you more has changed in that Fifa 19 modded vid than authentic Fifa 20 gameplay videos :D