FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• Ress_EZ_in_the_dark
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Alaily wrote: »
    Sad to see all those generics in serie A
    Truly sad indeed. And I can't say that I'm happy with the customs too. Just take a look at Daniele De Rossi although I admit it's preferable more than generics.
    Vincne1 wrote: »
    PC players have more fun than console players as there are so many good mods out there. They can have new faces, kits, boots made by themselves and not relying on a bunch of lazy and full of excuses EA staff.
    Yeah, agree with you on that. I'm almost certain to take a leap to PC and wait for the mods for Fifa 20.
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    This looks soooo much better then Fifa, my god

Wow. I think I might go PES next year
  • CaptainJack13
    643 posts An Exciting Prospect
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »
    God damn. Utd are looking so good on PES

They got the Liverpool treatment

I'm pretty sure that Liverpool got mugged off by during their PES partnership because if you look at how good those Man Utd faces are and compare them to the majority of the Liverpool faces, they are way better. I don't have PES 2019 but I've seen the Liverpool faces and I don't think any of them have been scanned to be honest. I am probably wrong but they just look like good Konami customs to me.
  • saturator
    101 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Konami have done a really good job with their licences.
    I'm a Manchester United fan and look at the poor Matic, De Gea, Lukaku, Martial, Fred, Dalot, Darmian poor faces on FIFA 19.
    it's a shame, really...
  • TeamExtreme17
    2825 posts Fans' Favourite
    Holy sh!! Now that's how you make use of a license EA!! I swear to God you better of updated Man Utd starheads and our stadium for Fifa 20 or im off..

Man Utd isnt exclusive in PES so there are NO excuses!!!!!
  • ManzGOTIT
    2362 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited July 2019

I'm pretty sure that Liverpool got mugged off by during their PES partnership because if you look at how good those Man Utd faces are and compare them to the majority of the Liverpool faces, they are way better. I don't have PES 2019 but I've seen the Liverpool faces and I don't think any of them have been scanned to be honest. I am probably wrong but they just look like good Konami customs to me.

Somewhat right and wrong. Some are customs like Trent and some are scans like Henderson and Firmino

The thing is though, those scans were done in 2016 which is why it looks different, Anfield was also scanned in 2016 too but after that there were no improvements other than other exclusives like legends, and their myclub bollocks

PES 2017 and 18 is where Liverpool were utilized to full by Konami, 2019 just dead where I think only Salah got an update if I’m not mistaken

PES would be good to buy if it still had their UEFA license, that going last year and trying it out this year has ended my run with that game, the presentation is so dire
  • Brancz
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    For us fans of the lower divisions its nice to see wich faces will come in the transfer window.

For the eredivisie:
    Lato (psv)
    Promes (ajax) hopefully scanned at sevilla.
    Ledley (fortuna)
    Bruma (psv)
    Afellay (psv) hopefully scanned at stoke in his period there.
    Marin (ajax)
    De jong (ajax)
    Jerome sinclair (vvv)

And the premier league fans are complaining about 1 or 2 youngsters not getting scannes..:)
  • ManzGOTIT
    Holy sh!! Now that's how you make use of a license EA!! I swear to God you better of updated Man Utd starheads and our stadium for Fifa 20 or im off..

Hyped like I was in 2016 lol
    Konami care but the game itself isn’t pleasant without the other licenses, OF work but just seems fake overall
  • Bavarian_Star_11
    92 posts Park Captain
    I think the 3D scan is good but other than that the body movement and way the kit fits looks absolutely horrible......
  • TeamExtreme17

Konami care but the game itself isn’t pleasant without the other licenses, OF work but just seems fake overall

Too right mate!! I just usually download an OF and the kit details in them are better than EA's licensed "In House" ones. I played Fifa without UEFA license so i can play PES without it.. Master League, Man Utd and maybe a Sir Alex Ferguson as legend manager will blow Fifa out of the water for me <3
  • ManzGOTIT

Too right mate!! I just usually download an OF and the kit details in them are better than EA's licensed "In House" ones. I played Fifa without UEFA license so i can play PES without it.. Master League, Man Utd and maybe a Sir Alex Ferguson as legend manager will blow Fifa out of the water for me <3

Fair point, and SAF to PES is a HUGE possibility rn considering Maradona and Cruyff are in
  • Renatos
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    Wow including tatos too, plus body shape looks so real. They are better company than EA right now as they dont have many teams to scan so they can focus all the resources on 3,4 teams.
    If they become big like EA they will be ❤️❤️❤️❤️ too
  • Shaanxz
    21239 posts Club Captain
    Staramba scans is the reason for the quality

• Azzabazza
    307 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited July 2019
    How to others know that Bayern & Juve won't be exclusive to PES and not FIFA?
  • Renatos
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    They are talking about announcing another two top teams, I just hope Juventus is just a partner and can be featured in Fifa 20 too
  • JakeRoden
    74 posts Park Captain
    PES De Gea looks more like De Gea than real life De Gea, meanwhile on Fifa...
  • bulldogubld
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Iqbalev wrote: »
    Juventus and Bayern are NOT exclusive partners with Konami, like Barcelona. Just a simple partnership just like Liverpool, Arsenal, Inter and others. So stay calm.

How about United?

Simply partner....not exclusive partner.
  • TeamExtreme17
    David Beckham is EXCLUSIVE to PES so no Becks Icon in Fifa. More United Legends in PES to be announced..
  • tommyleeroyce
    17 posts Ball Boy
    edited July 2019
    I hope Ndombele at least gets a custom face now that he's moved to Spurs. Such a fantastic baller with a generic face unfortunately.

And another thing, guys as far as I know this is the starhead thread, not the licensing, stadiums, icons, or partnership thread. I couldn't read a single thing about starheads for 2-3 pages now
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    I hope Ndombele at least gets a custom face now that he's moved to Spurs. Such a fantastic baller with a generic face unfortunately.

And another thing, guys as far as I know this is the starhead thread, not the licensing, stadiums, icons, or partnership thread. I couldn't read a single thing about starheads for 2-3 pages now

Well its quite related. Have you seen a new Barcelona face since PES got the exclusivity?

Just watched a few videos of PES faces. PES Icons are putting EA ones to shame. EA customs are TERRIBLE.
  • RollsReus
    1458 posts Professional
    PES's attention to detail is the benchmark for what should be the standard. Outstanding.

My biggest take from the whole thing is how they got the old treble-winning shirt in despite it being made by Umbro. Didn't think Adidas would be cool with that (unless they own Umbro? I'm not sure). Historic teams and kits would be very cool, NBA 2k are in a league of their own when it comes to historic teams like that. Would be very cool to have access to these teams to be playable instead of restricting it behind the "surprise mechanics" of Ultimate Team. Let the players play, man.

Obviously, I would much prefer EA to focus on current-day football but it would still be awesome to see old legends in the game as a "mature" player of the series, if that's what a 26 year old is. :(
  • TeamExtreme17

Licensing, Icons etc all effect starheads. Thats why we talk about it..
  • TeamExtreme17
    RollsReus wrote: »
    PES's attention to detail is the benchmark for what should be the standard. Outstanding.

My biggest take from the whole thing is how they got the old treble-winning shirt in despite it being made by Umbro. Didn't think Adidas would be cool with that (unless they own Umbro? I'm not sure). Historic teams and kits would be very cool, NBA 2k are in a league of their own when it comes to historic teams like that. Would be very cool to have access to these teams to be playable instead of restricting it behind the "surprise mechanics" of Ultimate Team. Let the players play, man.

Obviously, I would much prefer EA to focus on current-day football but it would still be awesome to see old legends in the game as a "mature" player of the series, if that's what a 26 year old is. :(

I think it was actually Nike that bought Umbro.
  • ManzGOTIT

That classic kit won't be in game
  • TeamExtreme17

It actually will be mate, they shown it in game.
  • ManzGOTIT

The same kit from the Beckham clips?
  • TeamExtreme17

Yup 99' home kit.
  • CaptainJack13
    643 posts An Exciting Prospect

Somewhat right and wrong. Some are customs like Trent and some are scans like Henderson and Firmino

The thing is though, those scans were done in 2016 which is why it looks different, Anfield was also scanned in 2016 too but after that there were no improvements other than other exclusives like legends, and their myclub bollocks

PES 2017 and 18 is where Liverpool were utilized to full by Konami, 2019 just dead where I think only Salah got an update if I’m not mistaken

PES would be good to buy if it still had their UEFA license, that going last year and trying it out this year has ended my run with that game, the presentation is so dire

Yeah I appreciate the attention Konami give to player faces but losing the champions league licence has made it far less appealing to be honest. I'm guessing that we will now be partnered with EA judging from the EA Play which is cool but the fact that EA probably won't add any new/updated faces other than Henderson (which I'm very happy about to be fair) and Fabinho is so annoying. I would say the only Liverpool players that don't need a face update from fifa 19 are Mo and Matip. Apart from them, everyone else is outdated, and you already know EA probably wont have bothered, even though we have won the competition that is their biggest licence and their main marketing focus pretty much 😅
  • ManzGOTIT

Yup 99' home kit.

Nah brother, Go on 1:37 of the clip and read the bottom...