FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• TeamExtreme17
    2897 posts National Call-Up
    airpreezy wrote: »
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    I wonder how much konami have left. Since they downgraded there partnership with Barcelona and now the potential deals with United etc

Downgraded?

thought it was still the same?
    hopefully all those mentioned clubs will feature in FIFA + their stadium

but we should be gettin ManU for sure cause of the PL deal same for Bayern
    but im not sure bout juve :(

Yeah thats what i think, but i bet EA dont update Old Trafford or Allianz Arena..
  • Azzabazza
    308 posts Sunday League Hero
    Anyone remember the EFL Partnership with EA? (Think it was announced before FIFA 18) ? What if in the Career Mode news (at end of July), they announce the licences & maybe include the EFL broadcast package? (Silver colour = EFL Championship, Blue = EFL League 1 & Red = EFL League 2). Maybe some new scans from various teams in the championship and below ?
  • Shaanxz
    21300 posts Club Captain
    I wonder how much konami have left. Since they downgraded there partnership with Barcelona and now the potential deals with United etc

Downgraded?

It downgraded to a tier lower I remember that gamer Matheus tweeting about it. They were paying 8 mill before iirc now 6 mill instead
  • Steph3998
    1533 posts Play-Off Hero
  • TeamExtreme17

Yeah it's quite obvious now Konami have Man Utd, Bayern Munich and Juventus. What we need to know is if they're exclusive like Barcelona or not. And if they're not, will EA of bothered to make use of the licenses and update those teams starheads and stadiums or not, because Konami will..
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited July 2019
    Steph3998 wrote: »

It's complete and utter laziness again by EA, whilst Konami update players all year round, EA can't even update players from their officially licensed partners YEARLY!!

And this isn't a lesser known side, it's PSG!!

Downgraded?

It downgraded to a tier lower I remember that gamer Matheus tweeting about it. They were paying 8 mill before iirc now 6 mill instead

If their stadium and starheads are up to date, what's the difference? In PES they even have the Barca anthem play in the stadium it's beautiful <3

• TeamExtreme17
    edited July 2019
    Here we go again, it's pre-season where players are outdated already, lol. What happens in PES is they will update Rojo in a future Data Pack around October, what EA will do is not update him all year and take the chance of scanning him for Fifa 21, but the will probably leave Man Utd this Summer or in the January Transfer Window so he wont end up getting updated at Man Utd at all (Just like Ander Herrera who was at Man Utd FIVE years and Romelu Lukaku who was at Utd for TWO years!!), the only way he will get updated is if he signs for another team who are licensed with EA that get scanned for Fifa 21 or Fifa 22, if at all, lol.. Not hard to just change his hair colour to blonde is it? Something we should be able to do ourselves! This ❤️❤️❤️❤️ needs to change @EA_Andy

RJoJRir.jpg
  • Skorpio_King
    5756 posts Big Money Move
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited July 2019

I'm worried but I have a feeling they WONT be exclusives, or surely they'd mention it to hype it more...

P.S. That post says transfers, maybe he means REAL LIFE like Griezmann etc so may not have anything to do with PES..
    Post edited by TeamExtreme17 on
  • Azzabazza
    Opted to change to LA Galaxy for CM (Instead of FC Bayern - Possible PES/Konami partnership). Anyone know which clubs have been scanned (Other than Montreal Impact & Seattle Sounders) . I think 6 clubs have been scanned. Maybe FC Cincinnati?
  • Futbol22
    1031 posts Professional
    Here we go again, it's pre-season where players are outdated already, lol. What happens in PES is they will update Rojo in a future Data Pack around October, what EA will do is not update him all year and take the chance of scanning him for Fifa 21, but the will probably leave Man Utd this Summer or in the January Transfer Window so he wont end up getting updated at Man Utd at all (Just like Ander Herrera who was at Man Utd FIVE years and Romelu Lukaku who was at Utd for TWO years!!), the only way he will get updated is if he signs for another team who are licensed with EA that get scanned for Fifa 21 or Fifa 22, if at all, lol.. Not hard to just change his hair colour to blonde is it? Something we should be able to do ourselves! This **** needs to change @EA_Andy

RJoJRir.jpg

Would love a new starhead for Rojo. His current one is so outdated.

EA please update Rojo! Plus his body type is wrong (not stocky -> normal).
  • tommy_p_5
    525 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Azzabazza wrote: »
    Opted to change to LA Galaxy for CM (Instead of FC Bayern - Possible PES/Konami partnership). Anyone know which clubs have been scanned (Other than Montreal Impact & Seattle Sounders) . I think 6 clubs have been scanned. Maybe FC Cincinnati?

DC United are definitely another of the 6, I've seen pictures of Segura and Brillant being scanned. Hopefully Atlanta and Chicago will be part of that too.
  • styles_fc
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    Here we go again, it's pre-season where players are outdated already, lol. What happens in PES is they will update Rojo in a future Data Pack around October, what EA will do is not update him all year and take the chance of scanning him for Fifa 21, but the will probably leave Man Utd this Summer or in the January Transfer Window so he wont end up getting updated at Man Utd at all (Just like Ander Herrera who was at Man Utd FIVE years and Romelu Lukaku who was at Utd for TWO years!!), the only way he will get updated is if he signs for another team who are licensed with EA that get scanned for Fifa 21 or Fifa 22, if at all, lol.. Not hard to just change his hair colour to blonde is it? Something we should be able to do ourselves! This **** needs to change @EA_Andy

RJoJRir.jpg

They're are WAY more important players than Rojo to update. If you're asking to get a player updated who BARELY PLAYS for Man Utd you're deluded. Get a grip lads.. smh...
  • Futbol22
    1031 posts Professional
    styles_fc wrote: »
    Futbol22 wrote: »

RJoJRir.jpg

They're are WAY more important players than Rojo to update. If you're asking to get a player updated who BARELY PLAYS for Man Utd you're deluded. Get a grip lads.. smh...

You get a grip. He’s a player I want updated. Not your place to say otherwise.
  • Bavarian_Star_11
    93 posts Park Captain

Downgraded?

If this is true, I dont think that what a few million per club at maximum if they are dividing it between 3 is enough for exclusive rights. at least I wouldn't think. I am hopeful that they arent exclusive, as not having the Allianz Arena in the game would be absolutely brutal for me :(
  • Bavarian_Star_11
    93 posts Park Captain

I'm worried but I have a feeling they WONT be exclusives, or surely they'd mention it to hype it more...

P.S. That post says transfers, maybe he means REAL LIFE like Griezmann etc so may not have anything to do with PES..

I also tend to agree with you, as I think that might have been listed? I really hope we aren't going to see an exclusive mate.
  • Azzabazza
    Was just looking through the news when Borussia Dortmund announced a partnership with EA for FIFA 19. It was announced in late August 2018. Maybe the same for Bayern Munich? Maybe the partnership ended and they're just discussing terms of a exclusive partnership with EA? (https://www.gamereactor.eu/borussia-dortmund-partners-up-with-fifa-19/)
  • Alaily
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Replying to the above regarding custom vs scan faces, it would be crazy to pick customs over scans. But, agreeing with @TeamExtreme17 and others, this is about players with generic faces who deserve custom faces the least. Like @RollsReus mentioned about Joao Felix to Atletico Madrid, I for sure as hell don't want him to be generic (just like Jorginho with Chelsea and Leno and Torreira with Arsenal). Just last night I played against Lazio in Fifa 19 Career Mode. Strakosha is atrocious! I mean what's up with the hair! What were EA thinking??? Definitely no more excuses for such absurdity.

Sad to see all those generics in serie A
  • HarryKein
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Well, I think that Juventus and Bayern to PES Is official
  • HarryKein
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ridicolous how EA update Bayern Munchen faces in FIFA 19 few months ago 'cause they know they won't be able to do on FiFA 20, due to the partnership with KONAMI. It's understanding that the fact that they haven't updated all Bundesliga faces Is Just theirs lazyness (tryna speak the best english I can)
  • Alaily
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special

It's not important to hold on FCB license but it's totally important to give a special treatment to teams from MLS
    That's the EA logic !!
  • Skorpio_King
    Bateson is at Old Trafford. He plays PES too. Well 1+1 is... exactly

• bulldogubld
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Juventus and Bayern are NOT exclusive partners with Konami, like Barcelona. Just a simple partnership just like Liverpool, Arsenal, Inter and others. So stay calm.
  • Iqbalev
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Juventus and Bayern are NOT exclusive partners with Konami, like Barcelona. Just a simple partnership just like Liverpool, Arsenal, Inter and others. So stay calm.

How about United?
  • Vincne1
    79 posts Park Captain
    PC players have more fun than console players as there are so many good mods out there. They can have new faces, kits, boots made by themselves and not relying on a bunch of lazy and full of excuses EA staff.
  • Skorpio_King
    edited July 2019
    This looks soooo much better then Fifa, my god

• ManzGOTIT
    2397 posts Fans' Favourite
    God damn. Utd are looking so good on PES

They got the Liverpool treatment