FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• bakd
    18 posts Ball Boy
    How doesn't OdeGOD have a face yet?
    He has not been in Madrid at the times they’ve had scan session. Except for his time at Castilla.

Last year when they scanned Real Sociedad he was playing for Vitesse Arnhem.
    Dont get your expectations up, because of the pandemi I don’t think EA has done a Re-scan of La Liga.
  • Sammy26
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited May 24
    Does anyone know and can explain where Antonio Barreca got a face scan? If it's from Newcastle, then where are the Longstaff brothers or other face scans for the scan period in 2019?

@EA_Roger, @EA_GZaro
  • Sammy26
    Studying the question of scanning various teams, you understand how many EA scans people actually have at their disposal ... And you come in shock ... Is it really difficult for you to add some of them to the game? @EA_Roger, @EA_GZaro You are a company that does not focus on consumers.
    Continue to download money from idiots from FUT, it will not bring you anything good in the long run.

In the world, the graphics in games are developing so much, and every new game is trying to erase the line between the game and reality, but YOU EA are still stuck in the era of Sega, Playstation 1 and Playstation 2, trying to only milk the maximum amount of money from the game
  • Sammy26
    edited May 28
    EA when did you scan Millionarios?
    Where is the logic to add a scan of two not the main goalkeepers, but to skip the two main ones with a good percentage of goalkeepers?
    Though kill I do not understand this ...
    I look forward to adding scans to this team!
    gk - Jefferson Martinez
    gk- farinez
    cb- Balanta
    rm- zapata
    rm- Salazar
    maybe someone from ST: Ortiz or del Valle or Arango

Is it really difficult for you to add these 6 face scans?

@EA_Roger, @EA_Andy, @EA_GZaro, @EA_Cian
  • TM1982
    223 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sammy26 wrote: »
    Where is the logic to add a scan of two not the main goalkeepers, but to skip the two main ones with a good percentage of goalkeepers?
    gk - Jefferson Martinez
    gk- farinez
    cb- Balanta
    rm- zapata
    rm- Salazar

I’m afraid you’re wasting your time with these posts. They aren’t reading or listening to any requests. They barely do it from September to April. They definitely aren’t going to be doing it end of May. Look at the edit player problem where people have complained since day one that as soon as you edit one player it kicks you back out to the start screen again. That hasn’t been sorted and they probably won’t even sort that for FIFA 21 either.
  • Sammy26
    rt
    TM1982 wrote: »
    gk - Jefferson Martinez
    gk- farinez
    cb- Balanta
    rm- zapata
    rm- Salazar

I’m afraid you’re wasting your time with these posts. They aren’t reading or listening to any requests. They barely do it from September to April. They definitely aren’t going to be doing it end of May. Look at the edit player problem where people have complained since day one that as soon as you edit one player it kicks you back out to the start screen again. That hasn’t been sorted and they probably won’t even sort that for FIFA 21 either.

I would like to reach out to them so that they depart from their self-serving policies and release a new update that no one is waiting for, and thereby surprise and attract fans of the game.
  • TM1982
    223 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    rt
    TM1982 wrote: »
    gk - Jefferson Martinez
    gk- farinez
    cb- Balanta
    rm- zapata
    rm- Salazar

I would like to reach out to them so that they depart from their self-serving policies and release a new update that no one is waiting for, and thereby surprise and attract fans of the game.

Yeah that’s fair enough and if by some miracle they pay attention then fair play to ya. I’ve just given up making any kind of requests now as the majority fall on deaf ears unless it’s FUT related.
  • Ads_86
    350 posts Sunday League Hero

Some new legend faces in PES Data Pack 7
  • Ads_86
    350 posts Sunday League Hero

Full list of face updates aswell as the Euro 2020 DLC.
  • TeamExtreme17
    2899 posts National Call-Up
    Ads_86 wrote: »

Some new legend faces in PES Data Pack 7

Gazza <3
  • Limarj95
    8 posts Ball Boy
    "Creating the perfect likeness of a player in FIFA 20 is both an art and a science"

https://www.champions-journal.com/1000/fifa-20-get-your-game-face-on

• Quiffed
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Limarj95 wrote: »
    "Creating the perfect likeness of a player in FIFA 20 is both an art and a science"

https://www.champions-journal.com/1000/fifa-20-get-your-game-face-on

Might be wrong here but is it ironic that the article picture of Drexler, they didn’t update him in game did they?
  • Quiffed
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I know many here are career mode players here. Can you no longer sign those with 6 months left on contract? Appears you can only sign pre contract rather than get cheap in January. Would be good to have contact length in search player tool as well
  • Sammy26
    Quiffed wrote: »
    I know many here are career mode players here. Can you no longer sign those with 6 months left on contract? Appears you can only sign pre contract rather than get cheap in January. Would be good to have contact length in search player tool as well

Sign the player until January 1 and he will come to you in January
  • Szoko
    56 posts Park Captain
    @ ALL: Please use the FIFA 21 Starhead thread, thanks!

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/548965/fifa-21-star-heads-thread