FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• Howler19
    690 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Pezzatti wrote: »
    K-League was scanned for FIFA ONLINE 4. Not shure why it was not on #FIFA20 yet...

At this point they're probably saving everything they have for FIFA 21 because of corona.
  • TeamExtreme17
    2848 posts Fans' Favourite
    Howler19 wrote: »
    K-League was scanned for FIFA ONLINE 4. Not shure why it was not on #FIFA20 yet...

At this point they're probably saving everything they have for FIFA 21 because of corona.

Imagine how long it takes to make all those meshes, might have to wait until Fifa 22 or Fifa 23..
  • tommy_p_5
    511 posts An Exciting Prospect

Judging from previous experience, I wouldn't be surprised if we never saw them in a proper FIFA game. For some reason assets such as faces haven't previously been shared fully.

Having said that, after this, the J-League partial scan a few years back, and some rumours of Chinese and Australian teams being scanned, perhaps they're building for the Asian Champions League?
  • Hello, someone knows how many faces are in the N-switch version, are the same as the other versions or at least if the players of the independente update or the psg update + Skriniar Lautaro are added??
  • Sammy26
    141 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Having looked at all the latest news, you understand that EA does not interfere with anything, add those players who express themselves brightly and are asked by users.
    For example, speaking of England: Greenwood, Saka, Tomori, ASM, the Longstaff brothers and so on. You can add all these scans of faces, only your desire is missing.
    Update: Lucas Moura, Y. Mina, Batshuayi, Firmino, Bernardo Silva, Raul Jimenez, David Luiz, Ozil, Willian, Cahill, the Ayew brothers, Tielemans, Origi, Matic, D.Rose,
    maybe Joshua King, Vardy, Kovacic, Zouma, Giroud, Chilwel, D. james, Ings, Redmond, Bertrand, R. Pereyra, Lanzini...
  • Sammy26
    Dear @EA_GZaro, @EA_Roger, @Alastair.
    Let the developers know that we expect new faces scans from them that they already have at their disposal.
    Namely: scans of faces of teams from the Libertadores Cup (especially millonarios fc: Wuilker Fariñez, ayron del valle, jefferson martinez, cristian arango, hansel zapata, juan camilo salazar, deivy balanta, jorge rengifo, jair palacios, luis payares)
    Please answer, give feedback, what was the problem with adding these scans of faces? I named only those players who were in the team at that time. If the entire team was scanned, not all faces at once may, but gradually everything could be added.
    Of course, this community asks for scans of faces of famous and strong players, but if your policy is to scan a separate team for which you have a license, then why do not you constantly add face scans in all the teams that you have visited? I don’t understand, please explain.
  • Quiffed
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    tommy_p_5 wrote: »

Judging from previous experience, I wouldn't be surprised if we never saw them in a proper FIFA game. For some reason assets such as faces haven't previously been shared fully.

Having said that, after this, the J-League partial scan a few years back, and some rumours of Chinese and Australian teams being scanned, perhaps they're building for the Asian Champions League?

Don’t you mean building up their wallets - they are the main markets
  • ClioRS
    88 posts Park Captain
    edited April 7
    Sammy26 wrote: »
    Dear @EA_GZaro, @EA_Roger, @Alastair.
    Let the developers know that we expect new faces scans from them that they already have at their disposal.
    Namely: scans of faces of teams from the Libertadores Cup (especially millonarios fc: Wuilker Fariñez, ayron del valle, jefferson martinez, cristian arango, hansel zapata, juan camilo salazar, deivy balanta, jorge rengifo, jair palacios, luis payares)
    Please answer, give feedback, what was the problem with adding these scans of faces? I named only those players who were in the team at that time. If the entire team was scanned, not all faces at once may, but gradually everything could be added.
    Of course, this community asks for scans of faces of famous and strong players, but if your policy is to scan a separate team for which you have a license, then why do not you constantly add face scans in all the teams that you have visited? I don’t understand, please explain.

I agree with you ... during the year EAsports
    must release faces especially of important players .. it has come to a point that the release of faces must be more constant..the needs of gamers who want more and more have changed realism
  • TM1982
    222 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    For them to be constantly adding throughout the life of the game they need to sort it so that face updates work for current career mode saves. Without sorting that they just get stick from career mode players every time they do an update.
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited April 7
    Just started a new Career Mode after not touching the game since Christmas and was going to ask you guys for Starhead suggestions for my Atletico Madrid team, but loads of my players have generic boots and Edit Player still reverts back to Austria!!!!! :angry:

Do you guys not want us playing your game on ❤️❤️❤️❤️ purpose now or what!!!??? @EA_Rtas @EA_Cian @EA_DarDar @EA_Lanna @EA_GZaro
  • Sammy26
    Dear @EA_GZaro, @EA_Cian
    Why do you release updates every time, but you don’t add new scans of faces, and EVEN don’t edit the compositions, namely, Millonarious: Moreno, Martinez, Balanta is not on loan.
    What is the point of these updates without any content?
  • Futbol22
    1005 posts Professional
    edited April 7
    Does anyone have any thoughts on Götze’s starhead?

To me there’s something off about it and his hair changes to black in night matches.

Considering Dortmund have been scanned within the last year Götze should get an update.

maxresdefault.jpg
  • Ads_86
    346 posts Sunday League Hero

Ronaldo has been updated 3 times this year, same as Neymar... Brilliant
  • ClioRS
    88 posts Park Captain
    Futbol22 wrote: »

To me there’s something off about it and his hair changes to black in night matches.

Considering Dortmund have been scanned within the last year Götze should get an update.

maxresdefault.jpg

I confirm what you say about Gotze ... and add that the hair of Diego Costa, Anderweireld, Batshuay, Lingard also has something strange with the various game cameras in the distance (TV etc.)
  • ClioRS
    88 posts Park Captain
    Ads_86 wrote: »

PES as I always say is ahead on this aspect compared to FIFA .. unfortunately !!
  • TeamExtreme17
    ClioRS wrote: »

maxresdefault.jpg

I confirm what you say about Gotze ... and add that the hair of Diego Costa, Anderweireld, Batshuay, Lingard also has something strange with the various game cameras in the distance (TV etc.)

It's called an LOD bug, a few have it like Lingard, Batshuayi etc..
  • TeamExtreme17

PES as I always say is ahead on this aspect compared to FIFA .. unfortunately !!

Wonder how long it takes to create a new mesh just to update hairstyles for already existing scans?
  • Sammy26
    Dear @EA_GZaro, pay attention to it please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Add scans of the faces you are holding !!!
    For example, Necessarily these scans of the Millonarios club: Hansel Zapata, Wuilker Farinez, Deivy Balanta, Juan Camilo Salazar, Jefferson Martinez - these players are considered the basis in the team, and without them, playing in a career is not interesting for them.

Mason Greenwood, Eder Militao, David Neres, Nicolas Tagliofico, Veltman, Akanji, Weigl, Matheus Cunha, Gbamin, Drmic, Longstaff brothers, Nelson, Willock, Saka, Nketiah, Odegaard, Sergio Asenjo, Borja Iglesias, Loren, Reguilon, Aitor,Mariano, Roque Mesa, Unai Lopez, De Tomas, Yokuslu, Isak, Le Normand, Sandro Ramirez, kevin rodrigues, Pedro Porro, Ramalho, Daniele Verde.
    You have all these faces, and all of them were present during the scan and are not newcomers. Add them !!! Why don't you listen to your consumers? And generally no answers from you. Previously, though Andy answered periodically, now the feedback is zero

• ClioRS
    88 posts Park Captain

Wonder how long it takes to create a new mesh just to update hairstyles for already existing scans?

It is not possible that 2020 must be begged to have important faces or changes of important faces .. it is not possible !!
  • ClioRS
    88 posts Park Captain

maxresdefault.jpg

It's called an LOD bug, a few have it like Lingard, Batshuayi etc..

And what are they waiting to fix the LOD BUG..they don't see it when they play?
  • Sammy26
    Another brilliant update from EA. Bravo!!! Are you kidding us?

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/545005/fifa-20-title-update-15#latest
  • GlennMufc
    515 posts An Exciting Prospect
    So guys . With the high possibility of the French league scanned for FIFA 21 , what top talents are we going to see ?

Camavinga
    Soumare
    Ikone
    Saliba
    Kamara
    Gabriel
    Golovin
    Badshile
    M. Dembele
    Rene Adalaine
    J. Bamba
    Santamaria

Excellent players for career mode

Bundesliga last year we got great talents like...

Havaretz
    Upamecano
    Zagadou
    Paulinho
    Embolo
    Neahaus
    Mukiele
    Nubel
    Pavard
    Mittlestadt

Lots of great talents
  • ClioRS
    88 posts Park Captain
    Another brilliant update from EA. Bravo!!! Are you kidding us?

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/545005/fifa-20-title-update-15#latest

But what update is this .. the faces are gone .... without words
  • Futbol22
    1005 posts Professional
    edited April 8

maxresdefault.jpg

Glad I’m not the only one. It’s really bothersome using Götze in game. He should get an update cause his current starhead is old - I’m certain he’s been scanned since with Dortmund

fIIyURe.jpg

Hair issue in night and day matches

xg3Kq9s.jpg

gjIXo49.jpg

I hope EA can update Götze or at least fix this issue. He’s one of my favourite players
  • Futbol22
    1005 posts Professional
    edited April 8
    GlennMufc wrote: »
    So guys . With the high possibility of the French league scanned for FIFA 21 , what top talents are we going to see ?

Camavinga
    Soumare
    Ikone
    Saliba
    Kamara
    Gabriel
    Golovin
    Badshile
    M. Dembele
    Rene Adalaine
    J. Bamba
    Santamaria

Excellent players for career mode

Bundesliga last year we got great talents like...

Havaretz
    Upamecano
    Zagadou
    Paulinho
    Embolo
    Neahaus
    Mukiele
    Nubel
    Pavard
    Mittlestadt

Lots of great talents

Disappointed you didn’t add Harit to your list
    Lots of great talents still to come from the Bundesliga 😍

Konate
    Rashica
    Cuisance
    Brekalo
    Jakobs

For Ligue 1 I’d add the following

Sarr
    Danilo
    Osimhen
    Atal
    Kamara (Marseille - should be scanned)
    Tousart

Bundesliga and Ligue 1 are the best leagues for youth players
  • Vincne1
    79 posts Park Captain

For example, Necessarily these scans of the Millonarios club: Hansel Zapata, Wuilker Farinez, Deivy Balanta, Juan Camilo Salazar, Jefferson Martinez - these players are considered the basis in the team, and without them, playing in a career is not interesting for them.

Mason Greenwood, Eder Militao, David Neres,..................You have all these faces, and all of them were present during the scan and are not newcomers. Add them !!! Why don't you listen to your consumers? And generally no answers from you. Previously, though Andy answered periodically, now the feedback is zero

We can dream on this until FIFA 21 is released. They won’t add faces in Fifa 20 anymore. These new faces are their bait for people buying FIFA 21. I think we can create a new thread for Starhead in FIFA 21 now.
  • Sammy26
    Vincne1 wrote: »

Mason Greenwood, Eder Militao, David Neres,..................You have all these faces, and all of them were present during the scan and are not newcomers. Add them !!! Why don't you listen to your consumers? And generally no answers from you. Previously, though Andy answered periodically, now the feedback is zero

We can dream on this until FIFA 21 is released. They won’t add faces in Fifa 20 anymore. These new faces are their bait for people buying FIFA 21. I think we can create a new thread for Starhead in FIFA 21 now.

If they act like that, then their game should not be worth our attention.

The point is to wait all year again for a new game, knowing that they have content that they need to add, but no they wait for years, only so that they have something new for the new version of FIFA games. Then why do they release it every year, if besides a new scan of faces they have nothing to surprise and attract us?

And why is this dialogue needed to write here all year, but not get anything back from them. They do not even want to answer and do not consider it necessary. EA then open the forums for FUT. You don’t need the rest, and so many communication managers do not make sense.

@EA_Cian, @EA_Roger, @EA_GZaro
  • Sammy26
    edited April 9

For example, Necessarily these scans of the Millonarios club: Hansel Zapata, Wuilker Farinez, Deivy Balanta, Juan Camilo Salazar, Jefferson Martinez - these players are considered the basis in the team,

Every year I read this topic, and every year everyone writes in the void, no one pays attention to requests and comments, and then they simply create a new topic for the next game. There is no point in this.
    Neither a person, nor a career coach, nor gameplay. There is no feedback on any of these topics, and generally do not engage in dialogue with consumers. Only FUT.
  • DK1983
    4 posts Ball Boy
    Every year I read this topic, and every year everyone writes in the void, no one pays attention to requests and comments, and then they simply create a new topic for the next game. There is no point in this.
    Neither a scan faces, nor a career coach, nor gameplay. There is no feedback on any of these topics, and generally do not engage in dialogue with consumers. Only FUT.

So damn true. The ea officials don‘t care about the career mode community...

Like you said, we never received feedback here or could determine which players get an update next.