• TeamExtreme17
    2844 posts Fans' Favourite
    What a complete let down.. Again..
  • mickjacobjr
    1236 posts Professional
    There won’t be any more new face scans till the new game comes out
  • Milo19
    8 posts Ball Boy
    So what about the undefined bug in career mode?????
  • Greenwood got a face... sort of 🤣🤣🤣

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/fs6p36/as_much_as_this_is_eas_fault_for_making_a_❤️❤️❤️❤️/

vysphu5kvxp41.jpg
  • Quiffed
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    My ea servers have been down last 24 hours. Anyone else? What’s new in update?
  • MrSkittles93
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EA is ..... ***** etc. Our only hope:

https://mobile.twitter.com/FIFER_Mods

This guy is incredible and make new FIFA! Sell PS4 and buy new PC 🖐
  • Sammy26
    141 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Greenwood got a face... sort of 🤣🤣🤣

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/fs6p36/as_much_as_this_is_eas_fault_for_making_a_❤️❤️❤️❤️/

vysphu5kvxp41.jpg

what is it? Is this a bug in the game? Now does it look like this in all modes?
  • ClioRS
    88 posts Park Captain
    How sad ... another update without a face
  • Revolver_310
    435 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 1
    Milo19 wrote: »

What's this? Another big bug in career mode? I sold the game in January but still read this thread.

Probably the biggest shambles I've seen from a FIFA. Whole game has been a disaster since release.
  • Quiffed

What's this? Another big bug in career mode? I sold the game in January but still read this thread.

Probably the biggest shambles I've seen from a FIFA. Whole game has been a disaster since release.

Fifa 19, hold my beer
  • Kvnji
    77 posts Park Captain

Yeah, haven't touched the game since this bug. Spend my time playing COD.
  • Pedders8
    85 posts Park Captain
    It has been a s*** show, you are right! I don't have much hope for FIFA 21 either. I think I'm done with the series after this year.
  • TeamExtreme17
    2844 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 1
    Kvnji wrote: »

Yeah, haven't touched the game since this bug. Spend my time playing COD.

And to think, they ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up Career Mode to get us all playing FUT..

But we're all busy playing PES and Football Manager instead :D

That tactic won't work EA!!!!!

Am i right in thinking even FUT players have been pissed off this year???

I think FUT has run it's course! You've made billions in the last 10 years EA..

Now give us OUR game back!!!!!
  • Sammy26
    141 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EA I hope the appearance of the Elbouzedi face in the database is not the only person that you think to restore, if you do not want to add new face scans that you already have, but decided to add the lost old face scans, then add all the faces that were lost by you.

It will be just funny if you add this one face.

You can only take a look at the league two in England, and find a few more players you lost faces
    Of course, these faces are either obsolete or the players are old, but each face you add is a step towards greater realism of your game. And since you do not want to add periodically everything that you have, then be careful not to lose your existing faces
  • ClioRS
    88 posts Park Captain
    Sammy26 wrote: »
    EA I hope the appearance of the Elbouzedi face in the database is not the only person that you think to restore, if you do not want to add new face scans that you already have, but decided to add the lost old face scans, then add all the faces that were lost by you.

It will be just funny if you add this one face.

You can only take a look at the league two in England, and find a few more players you lost faces
    Of course, these faces are either obsolete or the players are old, but each face you add is a step towards greater realism of your game. And since you do not want to add periodically everything that you have, then be careful not to lose your existing faces

you're right ... however disappointment especially on the faces
  • Quiffed
    I’ve just noticed Brekalo has a face in my career mode. Am I slow or has that just happened?
  • Howler19
    690 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Quiffed wrote: »
    I’ve just noticed Brekalo has a face in my career mode. Am I slow or has that just happened?

If that's the case you must be on a PC mod because EA hasn't added his face.
  • Quiffed
    On further look - it’s generic - but updated from when I last saw
  • Pedders8
    85 posts Park Captain
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    On the topic of premier league starhead updates - how has Michy Batshuayi not been updated yet? He’s probably been scanned 5+ times with Chelsea

Really...he’s still got his FIFA 16 starhead. Looks terrible + from memory he has the LOD issue.

jogador-chelsea-arrasa-fifa-20-ea-sports-og.jpg

Michy_Batshuayi_2019.jpg

Because the game is crap and EA are more interested in money, ahead of realism, currentness and authenticity. They have a better scan of Harry Kane too.

Any new scans added are to capture more revenue from different audiences. Not to keep the game up-to-date.
  • ManzGOTIT
    2365 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 2
    I wanna take this moment and applaud everyone on this thread that still actually has the game....

True MVPs you all. But I sold this sack of crap many months ago.... and not surprisingly my stress levels have reduced lol

I suggest you do the same. But I’m looking forward to nex gen.... if we get that
  • Richie827
    433 posts Sunday League Hero
    What about Firmino? Time flies. Few years later he'll be retired.
  • Futbol22
    1001 posts Professional
    edited April 3
    EA needs to get on this Serie A treatment. Pretty much a foregone conclusion that Manolas will never get a starhead

• fekir_in_debuchy
    83 posts Park Captain
    EA needs to get on this Serie A treatment. Pretty much a foregone conclusion that Manolas will never get a starhead

I mean in fairness if he stayed at Roma he would've got one for FIFA 20...that being said this of course doesn't excuse EA for not making him at least a custom, he should've had a real face years ago
  • Howler19
    690 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Napoli doesn't have a deal with anyone right? If they're not going to do Serie A league wide Napoli would be a great club to strike up a deal with to go scan individually like they've done with Roma and Ajax.
  • pipopazzo33
    229 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    On the topic of premier league starhead updates - how has Michy Batshuayi not been updated yet? He’s probably been scanned 5+ times with Chelsea

Really...he’s still got his FIFA 16 starhead. Looks terrible + from memory he has the LOD issue.

Michy_Batshuayi_2019.jpg

They must fix his LOD bug first
  • Kasa
    162 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Anyone on pc can tell if this is patched?
  • Futbol22
    1001 posts Professional
    edited April 4

Michy_Batshuayi_2019.jpg

Why bother. They should just give him a new starhead
  • pipopazzo33
    229 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Michy_Batshuayi_2019.jpg

Why bother. They should just give him a new starhead

A new starhead doesnt automatically fix everything. Currently he looks bald in gameplay camera
  • Pezzatti
    84 posts Park Captain
    K-League was scanned for FIFA ONLINE 4. Not shure why it was not on #FIFA20 yet...